剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
A smart kid like you, put yourself right into the statehouse.
-谢谢您 -我肯定投你
-Thank you. -I'd vote for ya!
谢谢您 我失陪一下
Thank you. Um, could you excuse me for a second?
不好意思 我真得去找下我母亲
Uh, sorry, I should really go see where my mom is.
还是个孝顺的孩子
And he loves his mama.
这张支票在哪签字
Where do I sign the check?
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
酒喝得到处都是 地毯都弄脏了
Wine all over the place, carpet stained.
下次你一定要用汰渍超强去污
Next time, you have to use Tide Ultra.
-汰渍 -是啊 很容易去污
- Tide? - Yeah, it'll take it all out.
-汰渍超强去污 -妈
- Tide Ultra? - Mom.
-是啊 -汰渍
- Yeah! - Tide?
妈
Mom.
-阿方索 孩子 -你错过了半场晚宴
-Alfonso! Hi, baby. -You missed half the dinner.
都有人开始离场了
People are starting to go.
知道了 我一会就进去
Okay, I'll go inside.
我只是想好好抽根烟 好吗 去吧
I'm just enjoying my cigarette. Okay? Go.
我是克里斯 我是佩顿的爸爸
I'm Chris. I'm Peyton's dad.
好吧 跟你的朋友们道别吧
Okay, say bye to your friends,
还有你那个爱叨叨的胖老师
and that fat teacher who talked my ear off.
我去拿外套 需要我帮你带什么吗
I'm gonna grab my coat. Can I get you anything?
-好啊 -不用了 她不用了
-Uh, yeah-- -No, she's fine.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
他结婚了好吗
He's married, okay?
所有来这里的父亲都是已婚男
All the fucking dads here are married.
为什么你来告诉我这些
Why're you telling me the fucking dads are,
当我是小孩子吗
like I am some child?
不是 这本该是意义重大的一夜
No, you know, this was supposed to be the one night.
怎么了
What?
你还想要其它奖章吗
You want another medal?
妈
Mom...
你不能工作 我要打两份工
I'm the one who has two jobs because you can't work.
但你就当一回大人
But it's crazy to expect you
都那么难吗 就...
to act like an adult for once. Just...
什么 就什么
What? Just what?
我都不知道
I don't even know.
为了有今天 我拼命努力
I have worked so hard for this--
确实 你确实很努力
Yes, you've worked so hard,
但你并不了解生活 阿方索
but you do not know what life is, Alfonso.
你不明白生活到底有多艰难
You don't know how hard it really gets.
你以为我不曾有过像你一样的梦想
What, you don't think I had dreams like yours?
我曾住在巴黎 但我现在和你在这里
I lived in Paris, but I... I'm here with you.
这就那么糟吗
Is that so bad?
不 不是 听我说
No, no. Listen,
你的确很厉害
you are strong, yes.
但你并不是无所不知 懂吗
But you do not know everything, okay?
你只看到我一无所成
You only see what I haven't done.
但那些我奉献给你的呢
But what about what I have given you?
我所付出的呢
What I have done?
我给了你生活 让你有今天的成就
Giving you some kind of life that can make this happen.
我确实你感到骄傲
Okay, I... I'm proud of you, yes.
你这次成功了 但是...
You got this medal, but...
没有的话 你也能完成梦想
you don't need this to be the man you will be.
你无论怎么样都会成功
Okay? You will be the man you will be no matter what.
懂吗
Okay?
巴克 帮我拿下包
Buck, can you grab my bag?
来 你能站稳吗
Come on. Can you stand?
好了
Come on.
我们是好人吗 巴克
Are we the good guys, Buck?
是吧 什么意思
Yeah, what do you mean?
就算是亨珀这样的人 也曾年轻过
I mean, even Hap was young at some point.
是个急诊室里的医生
Like a doctor in some ER.
在那之前 是医学院的学生
And before that, he was a kid in a medical school somewhere.
再之前 他可能也参加过高中乐队
And before that, probably played in the high school band.
要是... 我说不好
What if, I don't know...
我们变了呢
we change?
不会
No...
我们不会变成他那样
We won't change like that.
不可能
No way.
你们也来了
Hi, guys.
渴望力量的人总是会试图控制
People who want power will always try to control
那些真正拥有力量的人
those who truly possess it.
亨珀不清楚我们在地下室密谋什么
Hap didn't know what was going on in the basement,
但他知道如果置之不理 就会对他构成威胁
but he knew it was dangerous to allow it to continue.
这会让我们团结坚强
It gave us strength, unity,
而荷马就是计划的关键所在
and he knew Homer was the linchpin.
接下来发生的事会让人难以接受
What happens next is hard to hear.
因为...
Because it's...
被囚禁了这么久以后
hard to understand how confusing freedom is
自♥由♥的感觉已经很难把握了
when you've been a prisoner for so long,
很难去明白你可以自己做出选择
how hard it is to grasp that you have choice,
可以自主行事
that you can act,
被困在地下室这么多年
how unimaginable the sun is
连阳光的感觉都忘记了
if you've been living underground for years.
什么
What?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我要你帮我做一件事
You're gonna help me with something.
如果我出了什么事
If anything happens to me,
你朋友们都会死在实验室里
your friends all die in the laboratory.
他们会被活活饿死
They starve to death down there.
你最好记住
So, bear that in mind.
还有你衬衣里装了窃听器
Oh, there's a microphone in your shirt.
我会一直盯着你
So, I'll be with you at every stage.
说话别太大声 我会头疼
Please don't talk too loudly. You'll give me a headache.
我现在有生命危险 真的
I'm in danger. I'm in serious, serious danger.
救我 请帮我报♥警♥
Please, just help. I need-- We need to call the police.
谢谢你 感激不尽
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
请快一点
Please hurry.
-是的 -不不不
- Sí, sí. - No, no, no, no. No, no.
你打给谁了...
Who are you calling? Who are you...
他们说你精神崩溃了
They said you were having some kind of breakdown.
我当然跟他们提过我有个儿子了
I told them about my son, of course.
那个打球伤到脑子的完美儿子
The golden boy with the brain damage from the football injury.
他们很担心你
They're worried about you.
别闹了 荷马 我们过得很愉快不是吗
Now, come on, Homer. We're having a nice time, aren't we?
你需要做的就是 说服她去你房♥间
All you have to do is convince her to come up to your room.
然后开着窗户 海风徐徐吹进来
Then you can have a nice long sleep with the window open
你美美地睡上一觉
and the ocean breeze blowing through.
我要去找...
I'm gonna call--
谁 你能找谁
Who? Who you gonna call?
-联调局 -跟他们说什么
- The FBI. - And tell them what, exactly?
你囚禁了我们
That you keep us in a cellar.
在哪呢
Where's that?
矿坑附近
A mine.
一个废弃的矿坑
An abandoned mine.
-矿坑 -对
- A mine. - Yeah.
那肯定「很好找」
That should be easy to find.
还能有多少矿坑
Well, how many of them could there be?
有那种尘土
With that kind of dust,
还有那样的林子 一百个吗
and those kinds of trees? What, a hundred?
北美大概就五十万个吧
Approximately 500,000 in North America.
可联调局... 会找到到的
But the FBI, they would... they would find them.
他们会在24小时之内 全国内搜索
They would search all over the country in, like, 24 hours.
不 不到12个小时
No, less than 12 hours.
他们会查明白 然后找到你
They'd figure it out, they'd find you,
把他们都救了
and... and they'd rescue them.
你是个聪明人 荷马
You're a smart boy, Homer.
动动脑筋
Use your brain.
联调局不会来古巴
The FBI are not coming to Cuba.
他们不会来救你 也不会来抓我
They're not coming to get you and they're not coming to get me.
如果你想阻止我回去
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表