剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
你跟他们说你是谁 你都去过哪儿
Did you tell them who you were, or where you'd been,
或者你想回家吗
or that you wanted to go home?
我说我得离开 他们就让我走了
I told them that I needed to leave, so they let me go.
我就一直走
And I just kept walking.
想走回来
Trying to... get back.
回家吗
Home?
回到你被囚禁的地方吗
To where you'd been held captive?
但我知道他们都不在了
But I knew that they were gone.
其他被囚禁的人吗
The other captives?
你说「都不在了」 意思是死了吗
When- When you say gone, do you mean dead?
所以你才跳下桥自杀吗
Is that why you attempted to end your life at the bridge?
-我没想自杀 -但你跳下桥了
- That's not what I was doing. - But you jumped.
我是想回到他们身边
I was trying to get back to them to
我想寻求帮助
I was trying to get help in order
你在收♥容♥所♥时 可以找警♥察♥帮忙的
You could've called the police from the shelter.
他们能帮你
They could've helped.
他们帮不上忙
That wouldn't-- That wouldn't have helped.
我们只是想了解一下
Okay, we're just trying to follow.
这么说他们没死吗
So, they're not dead?
我们都死过无数次了
We all died more times than I can count.
先就问到这里吧
I think that's enough for now.
你女儿还没从这段经历中走出来
Your daughter's still immersed in her experience,
这很正常
which is normal.
我们还是一周后再来问问看吧
It's just best if we try again in a week or so.
如果她是加害者 我们还可以施压
If she were the perpetrator, we could push it.
但不能逼一个受害者开口
But you can't make a victim talk.
荷马
Homer.
欢迎使用苹果系统
Welcome to OS Ten.
语♥音♥系统开启
Voiceover is on.
打开浏览器
Launch Safari.
您尚未连接网路
You are not connected to the Internet.
搜寻网络
Finder menu.
选择的「乔纳森」网络需要输入密♥码♥
The selected AirPort network "Johnson" requires a password.
密♥码♥
Password.
「帕蕊」验证失败
"Prairie" failure to authenticate.
密♥码♥ 密♥码♥ 在哪里
Password, password. Where is it?
在哪里
Where is it?
失踪 帕蕊·乔纳森
她梦游呢
She's sleeping.
她这样已经几周...
She's been doing this for a couple of...
你也睡不着吗
Can't sleep either?
我敢说
I bet...
现在外面肯定没人了
I bet no one's around outside now.
我知道这种事需要时间
I know that these things take time,
慢慢来
and there's no rush...
但我真想知道一些事
but I really need to know something.
你怎么恢复视力的
How can you see?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
不能
No.
我不能说
I can't.
还记得他们建这些楼房♥吗
Do you remember when they were building these?
本来要建成新的克莱斯伍德
It was gonna be the new Crestwood.
克莱斯伍德
Crestwood View.
结果没资金继续完工了
Then they ran out of money to finish.
总是让我感觉怪怪的
Always gives me a weird feeling.
这些东西怎么到这儿了
How'd all this stuff get way back here?
等下 瞧好了
Wait, wait. Watch this.
厉害
Sick.
是她
Yo, it's her.
天呐 好像是帕蕊·乔纳森
Shit, dude. I think that's Prairie Johnson.
我好像不能再射不了
I don't think I can cum again.
我好像咬到嘴了
I think I bit my lip.
你把血弄到我老二上了吗
You get blood on my dick?
没有 混♥蛋♥
No, asshole.
你喜欢杰西拍的视频吗
You like that video Jesse made?
喜欢 特技不错
Yeah, the stunts are cool.
你有些本事
You got skills.
你们是怎么拍到那个盲女的
How did you guys film the blind girl?
-她现在不瞎了 -真够扯的
- She's not blind anymore. - That's insane.
-记得她失踪的时候吗 -记得
- Remember when she went missing? - Yeah.
大概有三年 我们都不能往外面跑
We weren't allowed to go outside for, like, three years.
先别走 时候还早
Hey, don't go yet. It's early.
我们在床上看几部电影吧
Let's watch some stuff in bed.
史蒂夫 你身材很棒
Steve, you have a really nice body
闻着也香
and you smell good,
但我们只是炮♥友♥
but this isn't a thing.
没问题
It's chill.
反正我也有喜欢的人了
There's someone else I'm into anyway, too.
你喜欢谁
Who are you into?
合唱团的一个男生 说了你也不认识
This guy in chorus. You wouldn't know him.
合唱团
Chorus?
那些人不都是同性恋吗
Aren't they all, like, gay?
史蒂夫 我们俩
Steve, I don't have to tell you
就不要互相指手画脚了 懂吗
shit and you don't have to tell me shit, okay?
就好好当炮♥友♥吧
Let's just let fucking be fucking.
为什么家里墙上有个洞
Why is there a hole in my wall?
-史蒂夫 -怎么了
- Steve? - Yeah.
那个老师 叫什么来着 鲍德里克·艾伦
That teacher, what was her name, Broderick-Allen?
她发来邮件了
She emailed.
她说你是「恶霸」
She used the word "Bully."
看来你答应我的事没做到
Sounds like you haven't been keeping your promises to me.
解决好
Fix it.
还记得我们那晚假装躺在真正的床上
Do you remember the night we pretended we were in real beds
跟彼此互相描述自己的床吗
and we described them to each other?
我现在躺在真正的床上
I'm in a real bed...
但没有你 我一晚都没睡着过
but I haven't slept a single night apart from you.
我很害怕 荷马
I'm scared, Homer.
我有时候觉得你是我编造出来的
There are moments when I think I made you up.
所以我需要见到你
That's why I need to see you.
确定你真的存在
To be sure you're real.
我没有抛下你
I didn't leave you behind.
我决不会那么做
I would never.
我会去找你
I am coming for you.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sweetheart.
早上好
Good morning.
你说会把无线网的密♥码♥给我
You said you'd get me the password for the WiFi.
这事吧
About that...
「使用手♥机♥和网络时要进行监控」
"Phone and Internet use should be monitored."
这是为了你的安全着想
It's- It's for your own safety.
圣路易斯医院的医嘱
It's from the hospital in St. Louis.
还有 「房♥门要一直开着」
Um, they go on with, "Doors should remain open at all times."
这有点过分了
I think that's excessive.
不如就别锁门吧
Why don't we just go with not locking doors?
好吗 亲爱的
All right, honey?
其中 超过二十万人是被其家属绑♥架♥
Of those, more than 200,000 are abducted by family members.
估计只有115个绑♥架♥案的受害者
Only an estimated 115 are the victims
是伊丽莎白·斯玛特这种案例
of kidnapping cases like Elizabeth Smart's.
这个女孩能重新回归正常生活吗
Can this girl go back to being a normal human being,
还是说这其中的一些经历...
or is there always a part of your experiences...
这里有无线网吗
Do you have WiFi?
这里没有电
Uh... there's, uh, there's no electricity here.
但你住在这附近吧 能把无线密♥码♥给我吗
But you live in the neighborhood. Could I get your password?
我们家的网络坏了 我有要事
Our Internet's down. It's important.
我不知道 问问楼上的人吧
I don't know. Maybe ask upstairs.
我每周都要打激素
I can't skip hormones week to week.
-我就指望你了 史蒂夫 -拿钱买♥♥
- I'm counting on you, Steve. - This is business.
好了 别浪费我时间了
All right, don't waste my time.
你不买♥♥ 有的是人买♥♥
There's a ton of people who'll buy this shit if you don't.
你到底要不要
You want it or not?
算了 给我止痛药吧
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表