剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm on my way. Right now.
这就好
Okay, good.
我冒险替你在吉克里斯特校长
I stuck my neck out for you
还有你家长面前 说了好话
with Principal Gilchrist and your parents.
物理学
-你是谁 -温切尔
- You are? - Uh, Winchell.
找个位置坐吧
Take the open seat.
然后
And?
按下空格键 然后自己看就可以了
Hit the space bar. It's pretty self-explanatory.
欢迎来到非传统学校
Welcome to the Alternative School.
你们来到这里是因为你们跟其他孩子不同
You're here because you aren't the typical student.
你们适应不了传统学习环境 没关系
Traditional environments don't work for you, but that's okay.
在非传统学校 你可以每天自选科目
At the Alternative School, you can pick your subjects each day
按自己的进程学习
and work at your own pace.
非传统学校
按下任意键继续
很棒吧 那就开始吧
Pretty neat. Shall we get started?
现在看得更清楚了吗 混♥蛋♥
Can you see them better now, you little bitch?
我又没做什么
I didn't do anything.
不是吧
Dude.
现在呢 现在看得更清楚了吧
How about now? Can you see 'em better now?
我只是在学习几何
Just working on my geometry.
我奶♥子♥上又没有欧几里得 变♥态♥
There's no Euclid on my tits, you fucking freak.
那是我的水
That's my water.
-再加一周 -你的老二要多久能硬起来
- That's an extra week. - How long it takes your dick to get hard?
你怎么受伤了
What happened to you?
长曲棍球
Lacrosse.
史蒂夫
Steve.
过来坐
Come sit down.
可以吗
Is it okay?
我可以告诉你们一件事
Here's something I can tell you.
杀死一个人很不容易
It's really hard to kill a man.
想让一个人死都很难
It's even hard to allow a man to die.
我变成了他的管家
I became his housekeeper.
慢慢熟悉了他的生活习性
And slowly learned his ways.
他信任我 因为我是盲人 看不见他的研究
He trusted me because I was blind and couldn't see his work.
他每天只埋头于研究
Which is all he ever did.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
你能感觉到我在做什么吗
You can tell what I'm doing?
不 我只是
No, I just...
小时候总听到倒药片的声音
used to hear that sound all the time as a kid.
我不喜欢睡觉 太浪费时间了 但...
I don't like to sleep, it's a waste of time, but...
人需要睡觉
it's necessary, so...
所以我吃安♥眠♥药♥
sleeping pills.
今晚就到这里 你明早再收拾吧
That's enough for tonight. You can finish in the morning.
我知道我得做什么了
I knew what I had to do.
我只是得想出不让他察觉到的办法
I just had to figure out how to do it under his nose.
亨珀在网上购买♥♥食品和日用品
Hap got his food and supplies online.
每个月送一次货
A delivery once a month.
当我积攒到足够量的安♥眠♥药♥粉时...
When I had crushed enough sleeping pills...
我让他去订食材
I asked him to order the ingredients
我要做我爸教我做的一道菜
for a stew my father had taught me to make.
为什么俄♥国♥人这么喜欢甜菜根呢
Why do Russians love beets so much?
严冬时只有甜菜根能熬过来
Beets survive frost.
也是啊
Of course.
总会有东西存活下来
Something always survives.
我小时候 特别喜欢一档节目
When I was a boy, there was a PBS program that I loved.
主持人是个出色的英国科学家
Hosted by this... this very proper British scientist.
他会去海拔很高的地方
And he would go to, uh, some impossible altitude or...
或是沙漠
some big desert somewhere.
他总是低语着
He was always whispering...
「我在世界上最偏远的地方
"I'm standing here in the remotest part of the world,
这里没有什么能存活下来」
where nothing should survive."
而总有些生物能够蓬勃生长
There was always some creature that was thriving.
无论环境多么恶劣
No matter how harsh the environment.
我很喜欢那个节目 给了我希望
I loved that show. Gave me hope.
快做好了 你说你有新鲜的欧芹
It's almost done. You said you had fresh parsley?
这样肯定就很好吃了
Oh, I'm sure it's fine how it is.
你在看着我
You're looking at me.
是
Yes.
我去给你拿点欧芹 在后院
Let me get you some parsley. It's in the back garden.
我很快回来
Just be a moment.
给 新鲜的欧芹
Here... fresh parsley.
闻起来有泥土的芬芳
Smells earthy.
我♥干♥完活 再过来吃
I'll eat when I'm done.
「现在吃最美味了」
"It's never gonna taste as good as it does right now."
我爸以前总这么说
My dad used to say that.
过来 不如你
Here. Why don't you...
坐下吧 你已经很辛苦了
sit down? You've worked so hard.
我们一起吃吧
Let's eat together.
你也该一起享用
You should enjoy it, too.
你没事吧 你出汗了
Are you okay? You're sweating.
我一直在炉灶前忙活
I... I've been over the stove.
怎么样
So?
等一下 急什么
Give me a second. What's the rush?
我从没给别人做过我小时候吃的菜
I've never made someone something from my childhood before.
很好吃
It's good.
真不错
It's really nice.
你没吃
You're not eating.
很难吃下去
It's hard to eat.
让我想起了家
It reminds me of home.
你噎住了吗
Are you choking?
汤里有什么 你在汤里放什么了
What's in the soup? What did you put in the soup?
甜菜根 洋葱
Um, beets, onions,
蔬菜高汤 酸奶油
vegetable stock, sour cream.
蔬菜高汤里有番茄酱
This vegetable stock has tomato paste.
我不能吃番茄酱
I can't eat tomatoes.
没事
It's okay.
我有肾上腺素注射器
I have an EpiPen.
去拿备用的肾上腺素注射器
Go and get my spare EpiPen.
在浴室洗手台上面的药柜里
It's in the bathroom cabinet above the sink.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
你不知道门的密♥码♥
You don't know the door code.
他们都困在下面
They're all trapped down there.
他们会饿死的
They'll... They'll starve and die.
去吧
Go on.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我 原谅我 原谅我
Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me, forgive me.
你来之前 她就死了
She died before you got here.
她叫奥古斯特
Her name was August.
他们是这么称呼她的
Or that's what they called her.
因为她是八月份[奥古斯特]来的
Because she... she came in August.
去收拾干净吧
Go clean up.
发生什么了
What happened?
他终于对她肛♥交♥了
He finally ass-fucked her.
你闭嘴吧 斯科特
Shut the fuck up, Scott.
怎么了
What is it?
他早上会把奥古斯特给埋了
He's burying August in the morning.
他在外面 他在挖地呢
He's outside! He's digging.
好 来吧 谁知道他什么时候好就回来了
Okay, let's go. Who knows how long he'll be.
就像我之前把塑料袋传给你那样
Just like before when I passed you the Ziploc,
只是现在水是逆流 会更难一些
only we're against the current now, so it's harder.
再过来一点
A little more.
不行 水总推回来
I can't. It's pushing it back.
好 好
All right. All right.
把你的肩膀想象成是灰泥 能够伸展
Think of your shoulder like it's putty. It can stretch.
放松 伸长你的胳膊
Just relax and then grow your arm.
我拿到了
I've got it.
快点 我们都想写些东西
Come on! We all wanna write something.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
写给谁
Who's it addressed to?
威瑞森通讯公♥司♥
Verizon.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表