剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
我们以囚徒的身份死去
We die prisoners.
你觉得我不知道吗
You don't think I fucking know that?
我们都被绑来了
Yeah, we were all taken.
但你们被绑来时 都很健康
But y'all were taken healthy.
我不是
Not me.
我敢说他下次肯定找我做研究
I'll bet he's comin' for me next,
所以我们死后到另一边再相见了
so I'll see the three of you on the other side.
或许你能被治好
Maybe you could be healed.
她视力都恢复了
She got her sight back.
她是头被打了一下才恢复的 瑞秋
She got hit in the head, Rachel.
重击
Hard.
瑞秋 你能吸毒气吗
Rachel, would you swallow gas?
当然
Yeah.
你呢
What about you?
行吗
Yeah?
那我去
So I'll go.
我都不用装瞎子
I don't even have to pretend to be blind.
我不能理解是怎样的痛苦
I couldn't see the pain it caused Scott...
让斯科特袖手旁观
to have to just sit back and watch.
感觉不到那股勇气
To not feel the rush that bravery gives you,
让你成为超越自我一部分的兴奋感
that high of being part of something bigger than you are.
我告诉过荷马 最重要的是查明
I told Homer, the most important thing was to figure out
他从我们身上拿走了什么
what it was that he was taking from us.
但计划是一回事
But it's one thing to make a plan.
执行起来就是另一回事了
It's another altogether to execute it.
一个月后 荷马才被带走
A month passed before he came for Homer.
帕蕊 帕蕊
Prairie? Prairie!
该死 瑞秋
Fuck! Rachel?
什么破计划
What a plan.
所以你根本没吸
So you didn't inhale then?
瑞秋倒下受了伤
Rachel fell, she's hurt.
别因为我不肯配合你的计谋 就不理我
Don't ignore me just 'cause I won't play mousetrap with you.
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
她没死 她没死
She's not dead, she's not dead.
你想装死 就把眼睛闭上
Close your fucking eyes if you're gonna play dead!
我是禽兽吗
Oh, I'm the monster?
瑞秋因为你那蠢计划 快大量出血而死了
You're fuckin' with me while Rachel's on the floor bleeding out
还有脸觉得我是禽兽吗
because of your stupid fucking plan and I'm the monster?
睁开眼睛 告诉...
Open your eyes and tell--
你当自己是喜剧演员吗
Oh, you're a regular comedienne.
怎么不站起来向粉丝们鞠躬谢幕
Why don't you stand up and take a bow for your fans?
坐下
Sit down.
躺下
Lie down.
像婴儿那样吸手指
Suck your thumb like a baby.
我们很走运
We got lucky.
我们以为那种气体是为了迷晕我们
We thought that the gas was knocking us out cold.
但不是 而是让我们乖乖听话
It wasn't, it was making us compliant.
我们会根据指令行事
We would do anything we were told,
然后统统忘掉
and then forget about it.
我知道那个鬼东西
Oh, yeah, I know that shit.
姑娘们会昏迷五分钟
Girls pass out for, like, five minutes
然后醒来之后就像僵尸一样
and then wake up zombies.
看什么 我又没干过
What? I've never done it.
对对对 我也看过这种文章
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I... I read about that.
底特律一名男子让几个女生
A guy in Detroit talked some girl
把她银行账户的钱都提出来了
into emptying out her entire bank account.
车莨菪碱 有人称之为「魔鬼低语」
Scopolamine. Some people call it Devil's Breath.
但下一次计划奏效了吧
But the plan worked the next time, right?
你们可以假装僵尸
I mean, you could just pretend to be zombies?
花了近一年才假装成功
It took us nearly a year to get that part right.
一年 为什么
A year? Why?
多下些功夫练习才能练好
Getting good at something takes time.
你觉得我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
我知道的
I know that.
站起来 荷马
Step up, Homer.
走到台子上
Up on the platform.
站着别动
Stay there.
脱掉套头衫 T恤
Remove your sweatshirt and T-shirt
还有运动裤 放在那里
and sweatpants and leave them there.
绕过来
Walk around.
踏上来 每只脚踩一个底座
Step around. One foot on either base.
坐到椅子上
Sit back on the chair.
举起右胳膊
Raise your right arm.
抬左臂
And your left arm.
低头
Lower your head.
抬右脚
Raise your right foot.
左脚
Left foot.
脚放回台上
And back on the platform.
好了 头靠后 收下巴
There we are. Now, pull your head back, put your chin down.
头保持别动
And do not move your head.
荷马
Homer.
发生了什么 荷马
What happened? Homer?
我们一次又一次地失败了
We failed. Again and again, we failed.
三年过去了
Three years passed.
那段时间 我总怀疑还能不能见到「可敦」
In that time, I often doubted I'd ever met Khatun at all.
但荷马从未放弃过
But Homer never gave up.
他看过实验的一部分
He'd seen something of the experiment.
他一心想要搞清楚亨珀的研究目的
It became a quest for him to understand what Hap was doing.
他从未流露消极情绪 默默忍♥受
He took all the feeling bottled inside him
一心放在任务上
and channeled it into this mission.
每一次我们失败
And every time we failed,
荷马都能想出新的更好的主意
Homer came up with a new and better idea.
抬起你的右臂
Raise your right arm.
右臂弯曲
Bend your right arm.
待在这里别动
Don't move.
我们需要做的 我的目标是
What we need to do, what I set out to do,
就是寻找方法 剥离人类主观成分
is find a way to remove the human component
收集客观的科学数据
and gather objective scientific data.
而固有的...
And what... what is inherently...
医生们过去常常认为
Doctors used to think that death...
死亡就是呼吸停止的那一刻
was when the breath stopped
然后我们发现这并非事实
and then we found that that was not true.
我们过去以为
And, um, we thought that
死亡就是心脏停止跳动的时候
death was when the heart stopped beating,
这也不是事实
and that was not true, either.
后来 大脑活动停止
And then, when brain activity ceased,
就成为长久以来死亡的定义
was for a long time the definition of death.
但我发现
And I have realized that there is...
一种可能
some possibility...
-你 站住 -音频活动
- Hey, you! Stop right there! - that audio activity
在这里 走廊这里
Down here! Down the hall!
你 站住 你要去哪
Hey, you! Stop! Stop right there! Where you going?
别动 你叫什么
Stay down. What's your name?
-我叫荷马 -什么
- My name is Homer. - What?
-我叫荷马 -你不叫荷马
- I'm Homer. - Your name is not Homer.
看我 你认识罗伯茨医生吗
Look at me. Do you know Dr. Roberts?
什么 不认识
What? No.
放开我 拜托
Let me go, please!
我认识你
Yeah, I know you.
冷静点
Calm down!
快来 帮我拉他起来 快来人
Come quick! Help me get him up! We need help!
实验对象的数据很不稳定
The subjects generated unreliable data.
损耗率很高
The attrition rate was very high.
大量实验对象死掉了
I lost a lot of subjects.
无论他们死去的时间多么短暂
And whether they were out for seconds or moments,
我能不能把他们救过来
it was always a roll of the dice
都不是定数
whether I could bring them back or not.
直到我意识到这些对象里
Until I realized that those subjects
那些曾经有过濒死体验的人
who had previously experienced an NDE
更容易生还
were far more likely to be revived.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表