剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
气体进来后 我们不记得任何事
The gas. We don't remember anything.
他故意这样做的
He's made it that way on purpose.
这样他就掌控了全局
Yeah, he's got all the power.
听着
Look...
我们都死过 然后选择了回来
We all died... and we all chose to return.
不 那是你自己
No, no, speak for your own self.
我们都去过了另一边 回来后就变了
We all touched another side and came back different.
你听瑞秋唱歌♥的时候 没感觉到吗
When you listen to Rachel sing, don't you feel it?
-非常深刻 -没错
- In my bones. - Yeah.
我们不是俘虏
We aren't captives.
我们不是小白鼠
We aren't lab rats.
我们不是没人爱或天生倒霉的人
We aren't unloved or unlucky.
我们是天使
We're angels.
老天
Oh, God.
说真的
Honestly...
你得了吧
go fuck yourself.
天使
Angels?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为即使你很痛苦 你还是保护了我
Because even in your grief, you protected me
在我准备好前 没告诉我奥古斯特死了
from finding out about August's death before I was ready.
因为我听到你在晚上对植物低语
Because I hear you whispering to your plants at night
让它们没有阳光也能生长
to make them grow without the sun.
因为你的眼睛如你的诚实一般
Because your eyes are green...
青翠又清澈
clear... as honest as you are.
因为我又能看见了
Because I can see.
如果我能早点认识你就好了
I wish I'd met you sooner...
你就能认识他了
so you could have known him.
我也是
Me, too.
-我弟弟西奥 -我知道
- My brother Theo. - I know.
去吧
Go.
快去吧 你绝不能回家晚了
Yeah, go. It's important you're not late.
-让孩子们送你上车好吗 -好的
- Will you let the boys walk you to your car? - Yes.
再见
Good night.
谢谢 用我载你们回家吗
Thank you. Do you need a ride home?
我们就住这儿
We live here.
还是罗德·斯宾斯 抱歉一直给你打电♥话♥
It's Rod Spence again. Sorry to call so many times,
但我需要快点联♥系♥上你
but, you really, need to get in touch,
我们好处理一下这些事
so we can go over everything.
请一定给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
这事关你弟弟的遗嘱
It's about your... your brother's will, as you know.
我的号♥码是... 你有...
Um, my number is... You have...
你有我的号♥码 给我回电♥话♥吧
Well, you have my number. Just call me.
-艾丽 你怎么还没睡 -睡不着
- Hey, Ali. What're you doing up? - Couldn't sleep.
你没发现门没关吗
Hey, you didn't notice the door was open?
-怪不得这么冷 -是啊
- Oh, that's why it's so cold. - Yeah, yeah.
来一口吗
Wanna?
算了 只能让我更胡思乱想
Oh, nah, nah, it'll just fuck with my head even more.
你又去找性感盲女玩了吗 连着四天了
You hang with sexy blind girl again? The fourth time in a row?
去你的
Fuck off.
三天而已
Third.
-今天看见莫琳了 -「大胡子」莫琳吗
- Saw Maureen today. - Oh, Mustache Maureen?
-什么 不 -那是哪个莫琳
- What? No. - Oh. Maureen who?
-是她 只不过我不那么叫她 -好吧
- Yeah, Mustache Maureen, I just don't call her that. - Okay.
她过来送东西
She came by to drop off some stuff...
看了个电影
watched a movie.
下次你应该和我们一起玩
You should hang with us next time.
-她很喜欢库布里克 -库布里克是什么
- She's really into Kubrick. - Yeah, what's Kubrick?
-她这么晚才让你们回来 -我们自愿的
- She keeps you guys out late. - We want to.
你们也和学校里那个变性人一起玩吗
You guys hang out with the little trans one at school, too?
没有 基本上就是和房♥子里的其他人一起
No, mostly just with the others at the house.
她可别是什么大变♥态♥瞎子
She better not be some giant blind creep.
她现在不瞎了
Okay, look, she's not even blind anymore.
开个玩笑而已
God, just joking.
-艾丽 -怎么了
- Hey, Ali? - What?
你相信有天使吗
Do... do you believe in angels?
-怎么 史蒂夫现在信基♥督♥了吗 -什么
- What, is Steve, like, all Christian now or something? - What?
他父母不是要...
I don't know, aren't his parents, like...
送他去基♥督♥教改造营 阿什维尔那个
sending him to Christian boot camp? Asheville?
-好吧 不是那样 -那是什么样
- Yeah, no, no, it's not like that. - Like what?
我是说妈妈...
Well, like mom. Do...
你觉得她会不会是天使
Do you think she could have been an angel?
真正的天使
Like, a real angel?
天使应该不会自杀吧
I don't think angels commit suicide.
也是 你说得对
Right. Yeah.
但我知道什么呢
But what do I know, you know?
你妈花在葬礼上的钱要从遗产里出
So, the estate needs to reimburse your mom for the funeral.
她希望能快点拿到钱
She'd like that to happen soon.
-我猜也是 -在这儿签字
- I'm sure she does. - Sign here.
她还在因为我没出席葬礼而生气
She's still angry that I didn't go to the funeral.
她把他理想化了
You know, she had this idealized relationship with him.
觉得他不可能犯错
He could do no wrong.
-母亲对儿子是会那样 -是啊
- Moms can be that way with sons. - Yep.
我们俩还是双胞胎呢
You know, he was my twin.
人们说得没错 双胞胎之间能互相感应
And it's true what they say, there's a connection.
但我打破了那联♥系♥
I... I broke it.
我们还得付清戒毒中心的费用
We... need to settle with the rehab facility as well.
这张表写的是你同意付钱给湖景中心
This form authorizes the estate to pay Lakeview.
他们问你是想去拿他的私人物品
They want to know if you'll be gathering his personal effects
还是让他们直接...
or if they should just...
让他们什么也别扔
Don't let 'em throw anything away.
那你最好尽快过去
Then I suggest you get over there as soon as possible.
我会叫搬家公♥司♥的 或者找个有卡车的人
Okay, I'll get a U-Haul or maybe I can find someone with a truck.
你要是叫搬家公♥司♥ 记得要收据
If you get a U-Haul, get a receipt.
你弟弟的人寿保险什么都能报销
Your brother had excellent life insurance.
等扣除账单 付清诉讼费之后
Now, once our... billing is deducted and court fees are paid,
你应该还能拿到一大笔钱
you should still see a substantial sum.
你没看遗嘱吗
Did you not read your copy of the will?
罗德 我把向警方告发了自己的亲弟弟
Rod, I turned my own brother in to the police
他们把他关进了戒毒所 现在他死了
and they forced him into rehab and now he's dead.
我没看他的遗嘱
No, I did not read his will.
他把一切都留给你了
He left you everything.
付清各种费用后 剩下的钱都是你的
After expenses, it all goes to you.
一共是五万美元
Fifty thousand dollars.
我觉得我早点回去工作比较好
I think I should go back to work sooner rather than later.
应该会有帮助
Think it'll help.
好吧
Okay.
杰米的母亲就回去工作了 有很大帮助
Jamie's mother went back to work. It really helped.
他是书里写的那个男孩吗
Is he the boy in the book?
-对 她写的书 -好吧
- Yes, from her book. - Okay.
如果你觉得这是个好主意
If you think it's a good idea.
艾贝尔 我们需要这笔钱
Abel... we... we need the money.
万一她想把那些可怕的伤疤弄掉呢
What if she wants to have those... those terrible scars removed?
或者去上大学 上技校
What about college, technical school?
我们没有任何存款
We don't have anything saved.
我们当时做得没错
We made the right choice.
如果我们不站在她这边 那站在谁那边
If we're not on her side, whose side are we on?
你接着读吧
You keep reading.
我带帕蕊去见联调局的心理咨♥询♥师
I'll take Prairie to meet the FBI counselor.
淡定点 别按喇叭了
Hey, look, chill with the horn, dude.
你都不应该开车的 你知道艾丽什么样
Okay? You shouldn't even be driving. You know how Ali is.
艾丽是个女同
Ali is a dyke.
她偏不喜欢我
It's me she doesn't like.
-你真是个混♥蛋♥ -她哥开三轮
- You are such a dick. - Her brother drives a trike.
因为他不会开车
'Cause he can't drive for shit
你闭嘴吧 哥们
Okay, you know what? Shut up, dude!
你去哪儿
Yo, where you goin'?
我不想坐中间挨挤
I'm not gettin' squeezed.
那你要让一个老妇人坐中间吗
So you're gonna let the old lady get squeezed?
你嗑高了吗 快点
Are you high? Dude, come on.
行了 我坐过来了
Okay. I'm coming, I'm coming.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表