剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
当我开始专门研究
And when I began working exclusively
濒死体验生还者的时候
with near death experience survivors,
收获颇丰
the work took off.
他们拥有几乎无限的生还潜力
They have an almost limitless potential for being revived.
无论那是...
Now, whether that's...
他一次又一次不断地杀死我们
He was killing us. Over and over and over again.
亨珀都录了些什么 那是什么意思
What was Hap recording? What did it mean?
他记录了我们濒死过程的声音
He was recording the soundscapes of our NDEs,
他想根据声音来描绘出
trying to map out what it was
人们所说的「另一边」
that people call "The other side."
这点我懂了
Yeah, I... I put that part together.
你懂了才怪
Bullshit you did.
可为什么 他听了干什么
Yeah, but... but why? What was he listening for?
证据
Proof.
他以为这样就能让人们知道
He thought it would liberate people to know for a fact
死亡并不是生命的终点
that death is not an end.
我们只是在寻找出路
We were just looking for a way out,
我们一直相信实验本身能帮我们逃跑
and we never stopped believing the experiment was our escape.
历经数年
It took years,
而每次荷马都更加接近成功
but every time, Homer got a little closer.
我告诉他如果他成功了 过程中保持清醒
I told him that if he succeeded and traveled conscious,
他一定要找到生命体
he had to look for anything living,
任何能移♥动♥的东西 并且整个吞下去
anything moving, and swallow it whole.
但荷马从总是死前被气体弄晕
But Homer never managed to escape the final gas.
亨珀总是能嗅到他的恐惧
Hap always smelled his fear.
荷马反复来回 一次又一次
Homer came back again and again and again,
什么都不记得
remembering nothing.
但他一直在努力
But he kept trying.
有时候 我觉得他是为了我这么做
Some days I thought he was doing it just for me.
有时候 我觉得他是为了向亨珀泄愤
Some days I thought he was doing it to spite Hap.
有时候 我觉得这只是为了他自己
Some days I thought... it was for himself.
他需要去证明 去克服一些事
Something he needed to prove, conquer.
他是个探险家 死亡就是他的探索领域
He was an explorer, and death was his frontier.
无论有什么理由 荷马都不曾放弃他的使命
Whatever his reasons, Homer never gave up on his mission:
醒着死亡
to die... awake.
你 赶紧停下 停下
Hey! Hey, you! Stop right there! Stop!
过来 停下
Hey! Come here! Stop!
你
Hey, you!
他在那儿
He's over here!
你
Hey! Hey, you.
当我在足球比赛中心跳停止时
When I flatlined at the football game,
当我头部着地时
when I landed on my head...
我以为是隧♥道♥尽头的光
I thought it was the light at the end of a tunnel.
但那不是隧♥道♥
But it's not a tunnel.
而是个地方
It's a place.
一个实实在在的地方
It's an actual place.
你跟谁说过话吗
Did you talk to anyone?
没有 我
No, I...
我觉得有人追赶我
I felt chased.
但我发现了一个东西
But I found this, um, thing.
我把这个东西吞下去了
Well, I swallowed... I swallowed this thing.
一个海洋生物
A sea creature.
那很好
That's good.
我不觉得我真的拥有...
I don't feel like I have it...
或者了解这东西
or know it.
无论你怎么描述
However you described it.
我想我只能继续回到那里努力尝试
I guess I just have to go back, keep trying.
「可敦」说我们能做到
Khatun said we could do it.
她说我们的神智能穿越离开这里
She said we could travel out of here.
我知道这似乎不可能 我是说...
I know that seems impossible. I mean...
我知道这话听起来像个疯子 我知道
I know I sound like a crazy person when I say it, I know.
但说真的 我吞下那只鸟以后
But I'm telling you, when I swallowed that bird...
我感觉一切都在我脑中闪现
I felt the whole thing flash through me in an instant.
就好像
Like,
穿越世界或不同世界的方法
a way to move through the world, through worlds.
即使我不刻意去想 我也知道
And if I don't think about it, I know it.
一个自我 好像身体里
A self, like a... A me in there
孕育另一个不属于自己的我
that doesn't even belong to me
想要挣脱出来
and it wants to come out,
想让我呼唤其名 但...
it wants me to call it by name. But it's...
我觉得「它」在等待...
I feel like it's waiting...
等待你
for you.
也能听到你内在的自我
To hear it in you, too.
我也想
I want to.
你知道我也想
You know I want to.
「它」有个比帕蕊
It's a name truer than Prairie...
比妮娜更真实的名字
than Nina, even.
听起来就好像
It sounds like...
逃离
Away.
逃离
Away...
是的 但又像
Yeah, but maybe...
「祖 一」 「使 一」
Oh-A. Oh... Oh way?
我不知道
I don't know,
我一要大声说出来 就消散了
when I say it out loud, it all falls apart.
荷马
Homer?
「祖使」
OA.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表