剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Move!
走
Shift your rudder!
调整船舵
Shift your rudder!
调整船舵
Shift my rudder, aye!
调整船舵 收到
Gunner's down!
机♥枪♥手受伤
Yep, still got it.
没错 宝刀未老
Ready, team?
准备好了吗
Now! Port engine ahead 2/3!
现在 左舷引擎三分之二动力向前
Starboard engine back 2/3!
右舷引擎三分之二动力向后
Brace! Brace! Brace!
准备 准备 准备
Go! Go! Go! Move! Move!
行动 行动 行动
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Bitch! Finish her!
贱♥人♥ 杀了她
I shot double "Expert" at the Academy.
我在军校可是特等射击手
No one ever asked.
虽然没人问过
Right.
好吧
Clear.
安全
Vellek!
维列克
Hell of a view, man.
景色不错吧
The mighty Tom Chandler, down on one knee.
不可一世的汤姆·钱德勒 单膝下跪
I'm swooning.
我很高兴
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
I thought this family didn't believe in violence.
我以为你们家不使用暴♥力♥
We're only human.
我们也是人
This one's for Giorgio.
这是为了乔治
Daddy...
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy...
爸爸
This world...
这个世界
Somewhere, this world is good.
在某些地方 这个世界是美好的
Step away from the edge, Vellek.
回来 维列克
I offered a cure, man.
我提供了解药
A real and final cure for the sickness in us all.
治疗人类的最终解药
You of all people should know about that...
在所有人中 你最该明白
what you've seen, what you've done.
你的所见 你的所为
You need what I'm offering more than anybody.
你比任何人都更需要我提供的东西
You're right, Doctor.
你是对的 博士
I have seen the worst in people,
我见过人性之丑恶
the worst in myself.
我自己的丑恶一面
But I've also seen strength in others that you wouldn't believe,
但我也曾见过他人有你不会相信的力量
and kindness that would bring you to tears.
和会让你潸然泪下的善良
That was beautiful, man.
听起来不错
I can clearly see why people follow you.
看得出为什么人们要跟随你
But you are the one-eyed king.
但你一叶障目
I offer you peace, you choose war.
我提议和平 你选择战争
Peace at the cost of free will?
以自♥由♥意志为代价的和平
I'll take war anytime.
我情愿选择战争
"We the people"... addicted to your darkness.
"我们人♥民♥" 沉迷于你的黑暗面
Being human isn't about cutting out the darkness.
生而为人并不为删除黑暗
It's about fighting,
而是抗争
every day, to find the light!
每一天 以寻找光明
No, Captain.
不 船长
You don't have to fight to find the light.
寻找光明不需要抗争
Give the world another chance.
再给世界一个机会
See the good for yourself.
你自己看吧
The people still need you.
这些人仍然需要你
We have the seeds, but we need your science.
我们有种子 但我们也需要你的研究
I appreciate the invite, man.
谢谢邀请
But there's Heaven.
但天堂在那里
And I gotta go.
我要去了
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的
You did it.
你成功了
You saved the world again.
你又拯救了世界
Easy day.
轻松的一天
We have the seeds. They look good.
我们拿到了种子 看上去不错
We salvaged what we could of Vellek's research,
我们尽力抢救了维列克的研究成果
got our hands on some cured plants that are Nostos free,
拿到了没有沾染"返乡"的已治愈植物
and plenty of bugs.
和很多虫子
Doc Rios figures we can spread that cure around the world
里欧斯医生觉得我们能赶在
in half the time it took the Red Rust to poison it.
赤锈病传播到全世界前将治愈药物分发出去
A hell of a stunt you pulled, ramming that ship.
你撞击那艘船的想法很了不起
I've seen crazier.
这不算什么
Anyway, we found a port to refuel, and we got a-a plane
另外 我们找到了一个可以加油的港口
to evacuate our wounded as quickly as possible.
还安排了一架飞机尽快接走伤员
Where we headed?
我们要去哪里
Not far from your old stomping grounds in Greece.
离你原来在希腊的老地盘不远
We're gonna deliver the refugees,
我们先把难民送过去
and then you can decide if you wanna be dropped off, too,
然后看你要不要也下船
or pick up your family.
或者接上你的家人
I can take you wherever it is you might want to go to next.
不管你想去哪 我都可以送你去
How about home?
可以回家吗
Yeah, home it is.
好 那就回家
So this is what you guys do all day?
你们整天都过着这种生活
Pretty much.
差不多
That is something else.
真厉害
You all giving my man Gator a hard time?
你们在刁难我的领航员
Uh, his testicles just dropped, so yeah, we're about to start.
他的蛋蛋掉了 没错 我们正要开始
Hey, how many navigators does it take to change a lightbulb?
换个灯泡需要多少领航员
How many?
多少
One, if you can find it.
1个 如果你能找到的话
Jesus, Miller. You just make that up?
天啊 米勒 你刚编的吗
I'm on drugs. Doc, up his dosage, please.
我在药劲上呢 医生 加大他的剂量
Please, cut him off.
拜托 别给他输了
You should be resting.
你应该好好休息
Resting doesn't seem to be my thing.
我不喜欢休息
Well, you saved the world. Again.
你又拯救了世界
We did.
是我们
It was always "We."
永远是我们
Let's hope this time it's for good.
希望这次不会再出问题了
Future's uncertain.
未来是不确定的
Vellek was right. There's still a lot of bad out there.
维列克说的对 这个世界充斥着恶
But at least we're getting a fresh start.
但至少我们得以重新开始
Fresh start sounds like a good plan.
重新开始听起来不错
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表