剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
he'll assume the ship's been boarded and fire on us.
他将判定战舰已被占领 并向我们开火
Henan...
河南号♥
He's bluffing.
他是在危言耸听
No. We will kill our own to save Peng.
不是 我们愿意牺牲自己来救彭
Those are his orders.
那的确是他的命令
I assure you, we will be fired on.
我向你们保证 他们会向我们开火
What the hell's he saying?
他在说什么
He's preparing the crew to be martyrs.
他要队员们做好牺牲的准备
I say again, the second ship is ordering us to fire on land
重复 第二艘战舰命令我们向陆地开火
or they will fire on us.
否则他们就向我们开火
Bridge, Combat. We need to go Active Radar.
舰桥 作战部 我们得启动主动雷达
It's the only way to see the second ship.
这是找到第二艘战舰的唯一方法
Negative. If they're behind island cover,
没用的 如果他们有岛屿做掩护
we'd be giving away our position for nothing.
我们只会白白暴露自己的位置
But if we do, we could target and kill.
但我们也可能瞄准并杀死他们
Commander, it's the only viable option.
指挥官 这是唯一可行的办法
We just fired on Vulture Team.
我们向秃鹫小队开火了
Vulture Team, missiles incoming.
秃鹫小队 导弹来袭
I say again, missiles incoming.
我再说一遍 导弹来袭
Three missiles fired from Henan.
河南号♥发射了三发导弹
They'll be on Vulture Team inside one minute.
它们会在一分钟内到达秃鹫小队所在地
Go active.
启动
T.A.O., get a lock on those birds and fire at will.
作战官 锁定导弹的位置后立刻发射
T.A.O., aye, FIS is Green.
作战官 遵命 FIS已启动
MSS kill tracks 5-0-2-8-1.
多光谱扫描仪 攻击轨迹50281
MSS, aye, kill tracks 5-0-2-8-1, 2 and 3 with birds.
多光谱扫描仪收到 导弹攻击轨迹50281 2 3
Direct hit.
直接命中
All missiles destroyed.
所有导弹都被击毁了
Nathan James, this is Vulture Team.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这里是秃鹫小队
Thank you!
谢谢
Now watch your ass.
小心一点
Distance, 10 mikes and closing.
距离十分钟 正在接近
We're being hit by Fire Control.
射击控制向我们开火了
Fire Control on the second destroyer just locked onto us.
第二驱逐舰的射击控制已经锁定我们了
Prepare countermeasures, begin evasive maneuvers.
做好应对措施 开启规避机制
Hard right rudder, all ahead flank!
右满舵 全速前进
Right rudder, ahead flank, aye.
右满舵 全速前进 遵命
They're targeting the James.
他们在攻击詹姆斯号♥
Prepare to engage all incoming tracks.
准备交火
I need targeting solutions on that second destroyer.
我需要第二驱逐舰的锁定方案
Negative, sir, we do not hold radar.
没有结果 长官 没有搜索到雷达
Sir, the second Chinese Destroyer's gone.
长官 第二艘中国驱逐舰消失了
It's the same in every language.
无论哪种语言操作指令都是一样的
All right, let's finish this!
我们行动起来
Let's go. We got to keep moving.
我们走 我们不能停下
Gallery's clear.
画廊安全
Corridor clear.
走廊安全
On me!
跟着我
You look unwell, Takehaya.
你看起来不太好 素盏呜尊
The cure not working for you?
治愈药不起作用吗
You don't have much time left.
你剩下的时间不多了
More time than you.
比你的时间多
Like your people,
就像你的民族一样
you are proud, but weak.
你自视甚高但软弱无能
And like your people,
就像你的民族一样
you will be erased from the face of this earth.
你会从这个世界上被抹去
Forgotten forever.
永远被遗忘
But you will go to hell.
但你会下地狱
Who were you working with in America?
你和美国内部暗地合作的人是谁
Why do you bother to fight
国内所有人都背叛了你
when everyone back home has betrayed you?
你为什么还想着去战斗
They sent you here to die and kill your friend Michener.
他们派你来送死 还杀了你的朋友米切纳
Who? Tell me!
是谁 告诉我
You are all alone.
你一直都是孤身一人
You have no one to trust.
你没有可以信任的人
The nation is ready for you, Mr. President.
全国人♥民♥已经准备好了 总统先生
I understand your partners will be in the audience,
我明白你的同伙会在观众席中
here to witness the dismantling of the United States.
亲眼目睹美国走向支离破碎
Remember, word for word,
记住 逐字逐句地念
or the next time America hears about Howard Oliver,
不然下次美国人♥民♥听到霍华德·奥利弗的名字
it will be to commemorate his passing.
就会是他们纪念他逝去的时刻
Peng's only destroyer now belongs to me.
彭唯一的驱逐舰现在归我了
You should know Cobra Team
眼镜蛇小队
found a payload of anti-cure missiles onboard.
发现船上载有反治愈药导弹
According to the crew, that's the last of it.
根据船员的供述 那是最后一批了
So...it is done.
所以 一切终于结束了
The rest of Asia won't suffer as we did.
亚洲其他国家不会像我们一样受尽折磨了
Let's get you home.
让我们送你回家
I am home, Captain Chandler.
我已经到家了 钱德勒舰长
I want to remain here...
我想要待在这里
on Japanese soil.
在日本的土地上
Takehaya.
素盏呜尊
Kaito.
垣内
My name is Kaito.
我的名字是垣内
Like my son.
就和我的儿子一样
Captain...
舰长
Fellow citizens of this great nation.
伟大国家的人♥民♥
I speak to you today from an unforeseen point
在这个人类历史上并未预料到的时间点
in human history.
我向你们发表演讲
In all of their brilliance,
无论他们有多聪明
our Founding Founders could not have imagined a day
我们的国父都无法想象有一天
when a single virus would wipe out
一个小小的病毒就能抹杀
90% of not just our countrymen, but of our species.
不只是我们 而是整个人类90%的人口
Here, take these. The speech's started.
给 演讲已经开始了
The President's speaking from the lawn.
总统在草地上发表演讲
It's full of security guards out there.
那里围着的都是保安
How are you guys going to get to him?
你们准备怎么接近他
He'll come to us.
他会来找我们
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah. Good.
好了 很好
You two go with Barnes. Make sure you keep him covered.
你们俩跟着巴尔内斯 保护好他
You should get out of here.
你应该离开这儿
What? No way. Dennis, I'm serious.
什么 没门 丹尼斯 我认真的
Get as far away from here as possible.
离这儿越远越好
Good luck.
祝你好远
Thank you.
谢谢你
For everything.
所做的一切
Today, the idealism of democracy
今天 民♥主♥的理想状态
is at odds with the practice of government
在政♥府♥该为人♥民♥所行之事与人♥民♥真正
for and by the people.
所行之事间不能平衡
Democracy, my fellow Americans,
民♥主♥ 我的人♥民♥
is untenable.
已经难以维持
In short, the center cannot hold.
简单的说 系统崩溃了
It is therefore my duty to inform you that,
所以我有义务向大家宣布
with the advice... and consent of the...
在地区领导委员会的建议
regional leaders...
和同意下
today, we set a new course for the country.
今天 我们将带领国家走上一条新路
In the absence of a...legislative branch,
因缺乏立法机构
and without an operational central government,
及中♥央♥政♥府♥
I have decided to exercise my executive powers --
我决定行使我的行政♥权♥...
Shame on you, Mr. President!
我真为您羞愧 总统先生
You don't have to do this, sir. This isn't you.
您不用这么做的 先生 这不是您
Get him out of here.
把他弄出去
The Howard Oliver that we know saved St. Louis.
我们认识的霍华德·奥利弗救了圣路易斯港
Under your leadership, there was no panic, no riots.
在您的领导下 没有恐慌没有暴♥乱♥
Even when there were 5,000 people dying a day,
甚至一天伤亡五千人时
you kept us together.
您也凝聚着我们
What happened to that man, sir?!
那个人去哪了 先生
The President will not be taking any questions today.
今天总统先生不接受提问
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表