剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
If you'd just stayed on the plane in Hong Kong,
如果在香港时你乖乖待在飞机上
he would've folded.
他就会让步了
He died because he believed in you.
他是因为相信你才死的
And because he didn't learn the lessons of the plague.
以及没有从瘟疫中得到教训
Which are?
什么教训
There are winners and there are losers.
世上有赢家也有输家
If you want to win, you have to fight.
如果你想赢 就必须去战斗
I suppose that's one way of looking at it.
我想这确实也是看问题的一个角度
It's the only way to look at it, Captain.
这是唯一角度 舰长
I come from a small town. Everybody knew everyone.
我来自一个小镇 镇上的每个人都互相认识
People left their doors unlocked.
人们离家从不锁门
Until the virus came,
直到病毒袭来
and they tore each other apart to stay alive.
为了生存 人们不再关心他人死活
The man who ran the safe zone,
管理安全区的人
he locked my sister and my nephew and my mother out,
不让我的妹妹 侄子和母亲进去
not because they were sick...
不是因为他们病了
but because he wanted more food for himself.
而是因为他想给自己留下更多的食物
And then the virus did come,
接着病毒来了
and, one by one, I watched them die.
我亲眼看着他们一个接一个地死去
He killed them, so I killed him.
他害死了他们 所以我杀了他
And since then, we've been doing things my way.
从那以后 我们就开始用我的方式来做事
I make the choices.
我说什么就是什么
Now!
就现在
Shit.
妈的
Your six!
你后面
You hear that?
你们听到了吗
Either way, it's over.
无论如何 已经结束了
Get up.
起来
Don't do it, Commodore.
别这么做 指挥官
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你想这么做
She's not worth it.
但她不值得
It's not who you are.
这不是你
Aw, shit. Tex.
该死的 特克斯
Tex!
特克斯
Tex.
特克斯
You're a good man.
你是个好人
You're an American, Colonel.
你是个美国人 上校
Stand down.
放下武器
Go ahead.
动手吧
Take me away. It won't matter.
带走我吧 我不重要
Somebody else will take my place,
会有别人取代我的位置
somebody who sees the world for what it is
其他能看到这世界的真♥相♥
and seizes the opportunity.
并抓住机会的人
The people are too wounded and scared to think for themselves.
人们受伤太多 过于害怕 无法自主思考
Today they follow you, but tomorrow,
今天他们跟随你 但明天
they will find another golden calf to worship.
他们会找到新的金牛犊来崇拜
That much I've learned.
这教训我已经见识过了
Are you so naive?
你有这么天真吗
Captain, you didn't save the world.
舰长 你没有拯救世界
You unleashed the worst in human nature.
你释放了人性中最邪恶的东西
You really want to save the people,
你如果真想拯救人♥民♥
you need to terrorize them.
就得震慑他们
You need to take them by the neck and shake them.
你得抓住他们的脖子恐吓他们
You need to be more terrible so that they don't have to be,
你得变得更可怕 从而让他们不敢作恶
and deep down inside, you know it's true.
你内心深处很清楚 这是事实
The America you believe in is gone!
你信仰的美国已经消亡了
I didn't have to kill her.
我本不必杀死她的
She's responsible for what happened in Asia.
她对亚洲发生的事情负责
She took your kids, killed your father.
她劫持了你的孩子 杀了你的父亲
I stood...on this ship...
我曾在这艘船上
and lectured Rachel on the rule of law.
告诉蕾切尔我们要遵从法律
You're just as human as the rest of us.
你跟我们一样只是个普通人
I have to hold myself to a higher standard.
我应该给自己设立更高的标准
Shaw was right about one thing.
肖说对了一件事
This country has lost its moral compass.
这个国家已经失去它的道德坐标了
It needs someone to guide it.
需要有人来引导
Get it back to its core values.
让它回归自己的核心价值
I can't be that person.
那个人不是我
Tom...
汤姆
Danny?
丹尼
There's somebody here who wants to meet you.
有人想见你
He was a little restless on the way over.
他来的一路上有点闹
I think he knew he was meeting his daddy.
我想他知道就要见到他的爸爸了
You want to hold him?
你想抱抱他吗
Yeah.
当然
Look at you.
看看你
Hey, little man.
小伙子
Already flex his muscles.
已经会收紧肌肉了
It's so nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Tom, you can't just walk away.
汤姆 你不能就这么走掉
We have too much left to do.
我们还有很多事要做
It's Slattery's ship now.
这是斯莱特里的船了
And he's got you.
他有你帮他
That crew out there needs you.
外面的船员需要你
Kathleen needs you.
凯思琳需要你
She's been crying all night.
她哭了一晚上
You haven't even gone to talk to her.
你甚至没和她说过话
What am I supposed to say?
我要说什么
Which speech am I supposed to give, Sasha?
我该发表什么讲话 萨莎
The one about the "Casualties of war"?
"战争伤亡"吗
Or the one about a hero dying for the cause,
还是缅怀为大业而丧生的英雄
like the ones I gave for Mason and Cossetti, Cruz,
就像我为梅森 卡塞提 克鲁兹
Chung...Frankie, Ravit...
钟 弗兰基 拉维
Rachel.
蕾切尔
I wasn't there for her when she needed me.
她需要我时 我却不在
I wasn't there for Darien, I wasn't there for my kids,
我不在戴莉恩身边 也不在我孩子们身边
for my father...
也不在我父亲身边...
Whatever you think is broken, we can fix it.
不管你觉得有什么问题 我们都能弥补
Put on your uniform.
穿上你的制♥服♥
I speak to you today a humbled man.
我今天坐在这里 满怀愧疚
I've made mistakes.
我犯过不少错
I was silent when I should have spoken out.
我应该站出来时却选择沉默
I ran when I should have stood and fought.
我应该坚守反抗时却临阵溃逃
But in adversity,
但在逆境中
we find strength and courage.
我们找到了力量和勇气
The great Naval Captain Nimitz once said
伟大的海军舰长尼米兹曾说过
"God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right,
"上帝赋予了我坚持我认为正确的事的勇气
even though I think it hopeless."
即使我认为已经没有希望了
Stand with me.
跟我一起坚持
Fight with me.
跟我一起战斗
Because together, we can move forward.
因为我们只要团结 就能前行
Together,
团结一心
we can be strong again.
我们就能再度坚强
Permission to go ashore for the last time.
请求最后一次登岸
Permission granted.
请求批准
Don't look back.
不要回头
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表