剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 阁下
Mr. President! Mr. President, please!
总统先生 总统先生
Mr. President, can't you at least answer anything? Mr. President!
总统先生 不能给点回答吗 总统先生
Ms. Shaw, there's been conjecture
肖女士 外界猜测
that President Oliver's political sensibilities
总统奥利佛的政♥治♥灵敏度
lie to the right of --
是基于...
I don't comment on conjecture.
我对猜测不予置评
Well, can you tell us if we can expect
那能否告诉我们
a further shift in agenda from this White House?
白宫是否还会有更多政策异动
President Oliver is his own man,
总统奥利佛有自己的意志
but the agenda remains the same --
但是我们的目标始终如一
building a stronger and better America.
建立更强大美好的美国
On that note and due to the President's
有鉴于总统
increasingly demanding schedule,
日渐紧凑的行程
we'll be discontinuing these daily addresses...
这些每日的汇报
...and replacing them
将会改为
with weekly briefings administered by my office.
由我办公室发布的每周简报
Ms. Shaw, Ms. Shaw Thank you very much.
肖女士 肖女士 感谢各位
That's a lid on today.
今天到此为止
Ms. Shaw! One question! Allison!
肖女士 只问一题 艾莉森
Ms. Shaw!
肖女士
Uh, call for you on 2.
二线有你的电♥话♥
When did we get a second line?
我们什么时候有了二线
Allison Shaw.
艾莉森·肖
Allison, it's Kara.
艾莉森 我是卡拉
Kara, where are you? We've been calling you all morning.
卡拉 你在哪 我电♥话♥找你一上午了
I'm... in trouble.
我...有麻烦了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
What's wrong?
怎么了
Rivera's dead.
里韦拉死了
Dead?
死了
And Senator Beatty.
贝蒂参议员也是
They were shot in the Capitol parking garage last night.
他们昨晚在国会大厦的停车场被枪杀了
Oh, my God. There was no...
我的天 我没收到...
there's no -- no reports. Are you sure about this?
没收到任何报告 你确定吗
I was there. I saw it.
我亲眼目睹的
I've been wandering around all night.
我一整晚都在游荡
I don't know what to do.
不知所措
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪儿
It's all right. You're gonna be okay.
别担心 你不会有事的
I will send someone to come get you.
我会派人去接你
No.
不
I think we have a mole inside the White House.
我想白宫里有个内鬼
And until we find them,
在揪出他们以前
there's no one I can trust except you.
我只相信你一个人
You need to come alone.
你得单独来找我
Okay, just me. Tell me where you are right now.
好 只有我 告诉我你在哪儿
S&W Diner. On Fifth.
S&W餐厅 第五大街
Hold tight. I'll be right there.
别离开 我马上来
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
My team went diving for an item
我的人潜水去找
we think was on the Chinese destroyer.
一个可能在中国驱逐舰上的东西
Seems some pirates got to it first.
似乎被海盗捷足先登了
You told me you still have some people out there.
你说你外面还有些人脉
Yes.
对
You know of any way to get a message to 'em?
有办法发消息给他们吗
Might help us find Peng.
或许能帮我们找到彭
Yes.
有
I will try.
我会试试
Sir, my crew has had a couple run-ins with these pirates.
长官 我的船员和这些海盗发生过冲突
In fact, two of my sailors were gravely wounded
说真的 我有两名水手
during a swarm attack. You don't need to remind me
在围抢中受重伤 不需要你来提醒我
what they're capable of.
海盗的能耐
We don't always get to choose our allies.
不是每次都能选择自己想要的盟友
So we're willing to do anything? Get in bed with anyone?
所以我们就心甘情愿地配合 如此饥不择食
Like I said, we're gonna finish the job.
我说了 我们要完成任务
With all due respect, sir...
恕我直言 长官
Usually when someone says "With all due respect,"
通常当人说"恕我直言"时
he's about to show a lack of respect, Captain.
他其实并不在意他人是否宽恕 舰长
I understand the damage that Peng has done,
我知道彭造成了很大破坏
that's he responsible for a lot of loss to your crew,
他夺走了您很多船员的性命
and that he even tried to kill you --
他甚至想杀了您...
And you think this is personal for me.
你觉得我是出于私心
I've lost a third of my crew, and I'm willing to walk away
我也失去了三分之一的船员 如果离开更好
if that's what's for the greater good.
我愿意离开
And I get the feeling
我能感觉到
there are other people in your senior leadership
在你船上的一些高级将领
who feel the same way.
也这么认为
Sometimes a captain has to make the unpopular call
有时候船长得做出不被赞同的决定
because that's his responsibility.
因为这是他的责任
Someday, I hope you understand that.
我希望你有一天会懂
Now...
现在...
all due respect, I have things to do.
恕我直言 失陪了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Are you sure you had the right diner?
你确定你找对餐馆了吗
Okay. Yes.
好 没错
All right. No, just head back. I have something else for you.
好 不 回来 我还有其他事情要你做
Guess our Mrs. Green isn't just a pretty face after all.
看来我们的格林夫人不光有一副漂亮的脸蛋
It appears that way.
似乎是这样
How much has she figured out?
她知道了多少
It doesn't matter. She can't prove any of it.
这不重要 她什么都证明不了
And when are you gonna release the news
那贝蒂和里韦拉的新闻
about Beatty and Rivera?
你准备什么时候发布
I will leak it sometime tonight.
我今晚找时间透露出去
I didn't want it convoluting this morning's press conference.
我不想今早的新闻发布会因它变得更复杂
Well, we need to start corralling the herd.
我们得开始召集人手了
And if Chandler makes it home to rally the troops,
如果钱德勒带着部队回来
all of our lives become much more difficult.
我们的日子就更加不好过了
I told you that I am dealing with it.
我告诉过你我在处理
You've been saying that for two weeks now.
你已经说了两周了
Everybody's gettin' impatient.
大家都没耐心了
I have done more than my part, Roberta.
我已经做得够多了 罗伯塔
And let us not forget that none of you would
别忘了要不是我
even have a seat at this table if it wasn't for me.
你们连谋事的机会都没有
Don't fool yourself, dear.
别傻了 亲爱的
You may have set the table,
也许机会是你提供的
but we're paying for the groceries
但是资源是我们在提供
and we're cookin' the meal.
事是我们在办
Let's not forget that.
别忘了
Did you find the decoder?
找到解码器了吗
He's saying that was only a finder's fee.
他说那只够发现者的赏金
If you wanna purchase the cipher,
如果你想买♥♥那个密♥码♥检索
it's gonna cost double the rations.
要给两倍的配给
We barely have enough food to feed our own crew.
我们都没食物供给自己的船员了
That's not gonna work for us.
不行
Please, let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈
What'd he say?
他说了什么
Lau Hu killed Shirahama's brother.
老虎杀了白滨的兄弟
He said I got it.
他说 知道了
You have a deal at the original price.
原价卖♥♥给你
Sir, I have an order here for your signature.
长官 这里有份指令需要你的签名
No one in their right mind would sign this.
正常人肯定不会签这个
This isn't a negotiation, Howard.
我这不是跟你协商 霍华德
It's "Mr. President."
请叫"总统先生"
And I'm not gonna stand by while you destroy this country.
我不会放任你破坏这个国家
I don't care if you kill me, but I'm done taking orders.
我不在乎你杀不杀我 但我不会再盲从了
We can't kill you, sir.
我们不能杀了你
But I will remind you that we can kill your family.
但是我提醒你我们可以杀了你的家人
It was only five months ago.
就在五个月前
We had a plan, a good plan, and it worked.
我们还有一个奏效了的好计划
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表