剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
But you're also glib
但你也很轻率
and a bit too in love with your role in all of this.
对自己的角色有点太过上心
There's no Watergate.
这不是水门事件
You're not Woodward and Bernstein.
你也不是伍德沃德或者伯恩斯坦
The President has a carefully thought-out idea
总统对如何重建国家
about how to repair this country.
是经过深思熟虑的
The last thing anyone needs
人们现在最不需要的就是
is you trying to tear him and this government down.
你试图把他和这届政♥府♥拉下台
Unless you want to go back to the way things were
除非你想让一切都回到
before the James came up the Mississippi.
詹姆斯号♥登陆密西西比之前的样子
See something interesting, Captain?
看到什么有趣的东西了吗 舰长
Looks like your boys scored some good loot.
看起来你的人找到了不少好东西
What's with all the blood, anyway?
你们到底要这些血干什么
Cure not good enough for you?
治愈药还不够你用吗
The American cure is no cure.
美国的治愈药根本没有效果
We were wiped out.
我们都死光了
Then you didn't have the real cure.
那你的治愈药肯定是假的
My dose. Made in USA.
我的药 产自美国
Doesn't make any sense.
这不可能
The virus would've killed me.
我本来差点被病毒弄死
But I got lucky.
还好我够幸运
I got shot.
我挨了一枪
A transfusion from a cured person.
我输了一个被治愈了的人的血
The next morning, the symptoms were gone.
第二天早上 病症就消失了
But...it didn't last.
但是 效果不能持续
That's why you started hunting fresh blood.
这就是你猎捕新鲜血液的原因
Our blood.
我们的血液
You went to a lot of trouble to get me and my people.
你为了抓我们可花费了不少力气
Why us?
为什么是我们
You needed to pay
对我们国家做出的那些事
for what you did to my country.
得由你们自己来偿还
Look.
听着
We had --
我们
we had reports of possible mutation.
我们收到过关于病毒变异的报告
What if those reports are right?
如果那些报告都是真的呢
What you're doing is making things worse.
你现在所做的事只会让事态更严峻
You can't send the ships back to America,
你不能把舰艇都遣返美国
you got to send them into Japan.
你得让他们去日本
Let them investigate. Our doctors will help.
让他们进行调查 我们的医生可以帮你们
They'll help.
他们一定会帮忙的
I give you my word.
我向你保证
Your word means nothing.
你的保证一文不值
Cobra team, Nathan James, radar contact.
眼镜蛇小队 内森·詹姆斯号♥ 雷达捕捉
3 minutes to first drop-off point.
还有3分钟到达第一降落点
Nomad copies all.
游牧民收到
We have eyes on the target, over.
我们看到了目标 完毕
Dive team is set.
潜水小队准备好了
Stand by!
准备
Go!
跳
Captain, watch your asses out there.
舰长 小心一点
Noted.
知道了
First sign of trouble, meet us at rally Bravo.
一有麻烦就去B点集♥合♥
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Sasha's intel is confirmed. Two-man guard patrols.
萨沙的情报已经确认了 两人巡逻队
Pair on the roof, another in the back, and two pairs in front.
两名在楼上 两名在屋后 两对在前门
Eyes on you, Vulture, you're clear.
正看着你们呢 秃鹫小队 现在是安全的
Roger that. We're on the move.
收到 我们行动了
We're in.
接进去了
And there he is.
他在那里
Force majeure set.
故障设置成功
Looks like they're taking the bait.
看来他们上钩了
Time for some technical difficulties.
现在该给他们来点技术故障了
They've rebooted the system.
他们重启系统了
All right, here we go.
好 开始行动
Relax. He can't see us.
放松 他看不见我们
Move in. Move.
行动 上
Clear.
安全
Bravo Team, Bravo Team,
B队 B队
Alpha will have eyes on the prize in less than 1 minute.
A队将在一分钟内看到目标
You ready to catch any scooters?
准备好跟进了吗
That's an affirmative.
准备好了
Get dressed.
把衣服穿上
We have some business to discuss.
我们有事情要商量
I am beginning to understand the roots of your success.
我开始明白你成功的原因了
You just refuse to die.
你就是不愿去死
Dying's never been a part of my operational plan.
死亡从来不在我的计划之中
I must've misplaced my key.
我一定把钥匙忘在什么地方了
Door.
开门
Hello, Mr. President.
你好 主席先生
After all I've done for you,
我为你做了那么多
granting you access to my home,
允许你进入我家
my resources, my protection.
为你提供我的资源和保护
I even looked the other way
我甚至放任你
while you helped rogue pilots steal my cure.
帮那些叛变的飞行员偷我的治愈药
I could've killed you like I did your friend.
我本可以像杀了你的朋友一样杀了你
And this is the gratitude I receive?
你就这样感谢我吗
Wolf coming in.
狼进来了
All good. No one knows we're here.
一切顺利 没人发现我们进来
Just in time.
刚刚好
Systems back on...now.
系统刚刚重启完毕
Let us skip the formalities, shall we?
我们敞开天窗说亮话吧
I need fuel for my ship.
我的船需要补充燃料
Pho Kong harbor is blockaded by a fleet of your destroyers.
弗港被你的舰队封锁了
You will remove them and allow me to refuel.
你得让他们给我们让路加油
Is this a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
You come into my home,
你闯入我家
hold me at gunpoint to ask for ship fuel?
用枪逼着我给你的船加油
That's right.
没错
And if I say no?
如果我拒绝呢
Then you kill me?
你会杀了我吗
This will surely start a war.
那你可就挑起战争了
Is your country ready for that?
你的国家准备好开战了吗
You're not that great a swimmer.
你不太擅长游泳
You don't get me what I came for,
如果你不满足我的要求
your men will find you floating face-down in your pool.
你的手下就会发现你溺死在泳池里
And we will slip away just as silently as we arrived.
我们会悄悄地离开 正如我们悄悄地来
No war.
不会有战争
No, Captain Chandler.
不 钱德勒舰长
You won't.
你不会那样做的
You are too noble.
你太正派了
You're right. I won't.
你说对了 我不会
I will.
我会
No one ever accused me of being noble.
从没有人嫌我正派
This one is out for blood.
这个人是为杀戮而来
Let's just say it's personal.
不过是私人恩怨
Your girlfriend?
你的女朋友
I take it she was on the plane?
我猜她在那架飞机上
As far as the rest of the world knows,
全世界知道的情况是
you had nothing to do with the attack in Vietnam
你和越南袭击或者我的飞机坠毁之事
or the destruction of my plane.
毫无干系
Your hands are clean and can stay that way
你是清白的 也可以一直清白下去
provided you answer my questions
只要你回答我的问题
and give my ship the fuel it needs to find our people.
并给我的船提供找到船员所需的燃料
If not...
否则
President Peng, as your advisor on Sino-American affairs,
彭主席 作为你的中美洲事务顾问
I'd say this is the best deal you're gonna get.
我认为这是你能拿到的最好价码了
November Juliet, this is Vulture Team leader,
呼叫主舰 我是秃鹫小队队长
we are in business.
我们有活要干了
I want your ships well over the horizon.
让你的船驶离海平面
My people see anything they don't like,
要是我的人看到任何讨厌的东西
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表