剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Are you afraid of lung cancer?
怕得肺癌吗
We got bigger problems, right?
还有更大的问题等着呢
MSS 10 minutes behind us?
国安正紧跟在我们后面
Could be.
有可能
Or not.
或者没有
I mean, Peng did try to kill us, too,
如果能让你好受点的话
if it's any consolation.
彭也试过要干掉我们
You're quiet.
你很安静
Processing.
还在消化
I know that look.
我知道这表情
You're not processing.
你不是在消化
You're brooding.
你是在沉思
You have to understand, Mr. President,
你得明白 总统先生
people have been doing things a certain way to survive.
一直以来人们有着特定的方式谋求生存
Now you want to change all that.
现在你想改变这些
These ration cards are becoming a very inflammatory issue.
这些配给票会成为社会混乱的隐患
I know it's an adjustment,
我知道这是个重大调整
but if you've learned one thing from all this,
但经历了这一切你应该明白
it's that the American people are resilient.
美国人♥民♥的适应力都很强
They are resilient.
他们的适应力确实很强
You do realize that his honeymoon period is coming to an end.
你明白他就任的蜜月期已经要结束了吧
The people support him.
民众都很支持他
People have a very short memory,
民众的记忆太短暂
and you got to know that out there on the street,
而且你得明白 对外面的世界而言
it's Chandler and Dr. Scott who get the credit.
钱德勒和斯科特博士才是居功至伟的人
My wife was at the market today.
我妻子今天在市场上看到
Guy comes into the store,
一个人走进店里
wants to buy six boxes of cereal.
想买♥♥六盒麦片
He's got enough money,
他有足够的钱
but his rations for the week say he can only have one.
但他的配给票只允许他买♥♥一盒
Then he looks up on the shelves
然后他看到货架上
and sees 300 boxes sitting there.
还摆着300盒麦片
Half that cereal's going to go stale.
一半的麦片都快过期了
These guys.
这些人
They kept their regions together
他们靠着自己的毅力和勇气
by their own grit and mettle for almost a year.
守着他们的地盘将近一年
From where they sit,
在他们看来
if the cure would've landed there instead of here,
如果治愈药是他们制♥造♥出来的而不是我们
one of them would be calling the shots right now.
如今发号♥施令的就是他们中的一个了
That's preposterous.
太荒谬了
Beatty was a senator,
贝蒂是个参议员
and Castillo owned a limousine company.
卡斯蒂略是一家豪华轿车公♥司♥的老板
And Michener was a lowly cabinet Secretary.
而米切纳只是个低级内阁部长
Approved by Congress, which makes him the president.
但是经过国会认可的 这使他名正言顺
He's unelected.
可他不是选举出来的
And let's not forget, he's an immune.
别忘了 他还是个免疫者
I know your constituents don't want to hear it,
我明白你的选民不愿意接受
but it's an issue of hoarding versus sharing.
但这事关贮藏还是分享
If this guy has more than he needs,
如果这个人拥有的东西比他所需的更多
he needs to be sending it to places without the resources.
那就得把物资送去资源匮乏的地方
We're doing what we can, Mr. President,
我们正尽力而为 总统先生
but you're asking people to change their core beliefs
但你在是要求人们改变他们关于
about how our society should function.
社会如何运转的核心信仰
Rationing is just not in the American DNA.
配给票压根就不适合美国人
Captain Chandler's plane
钱德勒舰长的飞机
is supposed to be over clear air space,
应该已经在安全空域了
but we cannot reach the plane.
但我们联♥系♥不上飞机
We tried Sasha Cooper
我们还试着联♥系♥萨莎·库珀
and our security team in Hong Kong.
和驻扎在香港的安♥全♥部♥队
We cannot raise them, either.
同样联♥系♥不上
When are they due to land in Pearl Harbor?
他们预计什么时候在珍珠港着陆
5 1/2 hours.
五个半小时后
Our ships are refueling in Okinawa as we speak.
我们的船现在正在冲绳补给
Let's not go there yet.
我们先别动用那个
Just keep trying the plane.
继续联♥系♥飞机
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
Hold your horses, Alex.
耐心点 亚历克斯
You may not want to admit it,
你可能不愿承认
but he's got problems here at home.
但他在国内遇到麻烦了
How he handles this issue abroad --
他处理这起国外事件的态度
it's gonna have to be with strength.
必须足够强硬
I understand your concerns, gentlemen,
我明白你们的担忧 先生们
but you're gonna have to be patient.
但你们得多点耐心
The course has been decided.
这件事已经决定了
Where's that boat?
船在哪
Still 60 miles south-southwest.
南西南向九十六千米
I hold that vessel at 30 knots.
我正以三十节的速度追踪
Stay on them.
继续追
30 knots? That's no fishing vessel.
三十节 这速度可不是渔船
They're headed for Cat Ba Pass. That's too narrow for us.
他们往吉婆海道去了 太窄我们过不去
If we come around this island here,
如果我们绕过这个岛
we might be able to cut them off at daybreak.
也许能在破晓前截住他们
O.O.D, left full rudder.
值日官 左满舵
We'll intercept them on the other side.
我们从另一边拦截
Left full rudder!
左满舵
Peng's got patrols all over these waters.
彭在这些海域都设了巡逻
This is how she keeps it off the radar.
这就是她不被雷达发现的办法
Once we get to Kowloon,
抵达九龙之后
I have a van stashed on the other side.
我在对岸藏了一辆车
Let's hope for your sake it's still there.
为了你我们祈祷车还在吧
For your sake, too. Doesn't bother me.
也为了你 我无所谓
I got nothing to live for.
我没有什么活下去的理由
Well, hey, we've all lost pretty much everything.
听着 大家都几乎失去了所有
And if you really want to hurt Peng,
你如果真想伤到彭
this should be the only thing that matters to you.
这就是你唯一应该在乎的事
Back at the apartment,
之前在公♥寓♥
you asked me to wait in the hall.
你叫我在走廊等着
You were trying to get to her first to keep her quiet.
你是想先找到她 阻止她乱说
It wasn't just food and fuel before Peng.
彭上台之前 你不止搞食物和燃料
It was cure.
还有治愈药
And it was well after Peng --
彭掌权之后
while you were working as a diplomat.
你给他当外交官 一切都很顺利
I stopped a few weeks ago
几周前我觉得事态有些失控
when I thought it might be getting too hot.
就已经停止了
She's been pissed at me ever since.
从那以后她就在生我的气
Does Rivera know? The president?
里韦拉知道吗 总统呢
No, of course not.
当然不知道
I would never jeopardize them like that.
我绝不会这样坑他们
Always got to do things your own way.
你总按自己的那套行事
Sasha knows best.
萨莎什么都知道
They needed deniability,
他们需要免责的借口
and it's not like I even could've told them anyway.
更何况我根本没办法告诉他们
You know there's no secure comms from Hong Kong to the States.
你也知道香港到美国没有安全的通讯方式
You do realize that may be why my people got hit.
你清楚为什么我的人受到攻击吧
You think Vietnam was retribution
你认为越南是因为我和杰西
for what I've been doing with Jesse?
才来报复你们的吗
My plane, too.
还有我的飞机
If Peng knew anything about this,
如果彭知道这件事
he would've strung me out by my balls the second he found out.
他肯定当时就对我下手了
Like you said, he plays the long game...
就像你说的 他从长计议
and he was gonna kill you as soon as I took off.
而且他会在我离开后立刻杀了你
I'm sorry about your people, Tom...
我为你的人的牺牲感到惋惜 汤姆
but I promise you
但我向你保证
there is something much bigger going on here
这里还有更棘手的事情
than me and that girl smuggling cure across the borders.
比我和那女孩在边境走私治愈药严重得多
Are we even sure he's Vietnamese?
我们能确定他是越南人吗
This blade's got some other kind of writing on it.
刀刃上写着另一种语言的文字
We're coming into open water.
我们要进入开放水域了
Tell me we have eyes on that boat.
我们能看到那艘船吗
I'm picking them up now.
我正在确定他们的方位
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表