剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
But it's not about what I think.
但是我怎么想都没关系
Master at Arms Plummer. Yes, sir.
普鲁玛纠察长 是 长官
Please remand Captain Chandler into custody.
请收押钱德勒舰长
Stand down.
退下
I'll comply with the order.
我服从命令
You need to keep the peace right now.
你现在必须维持好秩序
I'll be counting on you, Captain.
我就指望你了 舰长
Sir.
长官
Lieutenant Granderson, Lieutenant Mejia,
葛兰德森中尉 梅吉亚中尉
you are relieved of duty. Please exit the pilot house.
你们被免职了 请离开驾驶舱
XO Cobb. Yes, sir.
柯布大副 是 长官
Arrest those men stealing our food.
把那些偷我们食物的人抓起来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Set a course for Pearl Harbor,
设定航向 回珍珠港
where we will refuel
我们在那里加满油
and continue directly on toward San Diego.
然后直接开往圣地亚哥
Aye, sir.
是 长官
I've already sequestered Green, Burk, and Taylor,
我已经把格林 博克和泰勒扣押了
so don't think about doing anything stupid.
所以不要想着做什么傻事了
Not a good idea.
这么做可不明智
You are relieved, Captain Slattery.
你被免职了 斯莱特里舰长
Yes, I am, but if you get on that mike
没错 但如果你真的打开那个麦克风
and you tell the crew that you've arrested Tom Chandler
告诉所有船员你逮捕了汤姆·钱德勒
and you're taking control of the Nathan James,
内森·詹姆斯号♥将由你来接管
you're gonna have to sequester a lot more
那你要扣押的可就远远不止
than just those three guys.
那三个人了
That's a course we don't come back from.
那样后果就不堪设想了
Attention, all hands.
全体注意
This is Captain Mike Slattery.
这里是麦克·斯莱特里舰长
Effective immediately, by order of the Commander in Chief,
根据最高统帅的命令 汤姆·钱德勒舰长
Captain Tom Chandler has been relieved of duty
已被免去职务 并收押看管
and placed under arrest.
此命令即刻生效
Per that same order, I have been relieved of duty,
同样的 我也被免除职务
and Captain Joe Meylan has taken command of the ship.
内森·詹姆斯号♥将由乔·梅朗船长接管
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Keep moving.
别停下
Now.
快点
I expect every member of this crew
我希望船上的每一位船员
to perform their duties with the professionalism
都像往常一样拿出专业精神和果敢的能力
and determination customary to this ship.
履行好自己在船上的职责
This is Captain Slattery. That is all.
这里是斯莱特里舰长 完毕
The Chief of Naval Operations asked to see me.
海军作战部长要求见我
I understand your captain was kind enough
你们的船长很好心的
to grant me 10 minutes.
给了我十分钟
10 minutes.
就十分钟
Tom, what the hell is going on?
汤姆 这是怎么回事
I want you to ask for a court martial.
我想让你帮我申请召开军事法庭
You'll be my legal council.
你来做我的辩护律师
What?
什么
Meylan will have to empanel a court.
梅朗就会被选为陪审员
He's not permitted to sit in judgment
他是不允许审判他的上级长官
over a superior officer...
是否有罪的
...so I'll have to hand in my commission.
这样我就必须提交正式委托书
You'll never win.
你绝不可能赢的
He'll stack the court with his top people.
法庭上都会是他安排的人
Good. Let him.
很好 就让他那么干
Tom, he could put you in front of a firing squad.
汤姆 他可能会把你送上刑场
There hasn't been a military execution in the U.S. since '61.
自61年来 美国还没有过部队行刑
Stop being cute.
别乱搞了
We're pawns in a bigger game.
我们都是一场大局里面的棋子
I don't know what it is yet, but I know this --
我还不知道那是个什么局 但我知道
if we go home, whoever's behind this,
如果我们回国 无论谁是幕后黑手
they'll kill us all.
他们都会杀了我们
I need to retake command of the ship.
我需要夺回内森·詹姆斯
There's a way out of this,
有一个可行的办法
but technically, it involves me committing treason.
不过严格来说 那么做相当于叛国
So if you want nothing to do with it, I'll understand.
你要是不想参与 我理解
Tell me the goddamn plan.
说说这该死的计划吧
Credentials, sir.
请出示证件 先生
Okay.
好的
Tightening up security around here, huh?
安保又加强了
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Make sure they're posted, teams of two.
保证他们到岗 两人一队
Yes, I, uh, will change them every 30 minutes.
好的 我会让他们每半小时轮换一次
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
No. Uh, I was just looking for the senator.
不 我只是在找参议员
He's out of town this week.
他这周不在城里
Must've got my dates crossed. Thanks.
我一定是记错日期了 谢谢
I still can't find any record
我还是找不到任何
of a conversation between Chandler and Michener
钱德勒和米切纳之间关于
regarding the break-in to Peng's mansion.
闯入彭的官邸的对话记录
I asked Granderson. She says it doesn't exist.
我问过格兰德森了 她说根本没有
What a mess.
真是一团糟
Secret Service were cleaning out Beatty's office.
特勤局正在清理贝蒂的办公室
They beat us to the punch.
他们抢先了一步
Damn it.
该死
I was pretty sure you weren't crazy,
我确定你之前不是在发疯
but with Oliver reversing Michener's policies,
但前有奥利弗撤销米切纳的政策
Shaw hijacking his press conference,
接着肖挟持媒体发布会
and now this, something's going on.
现在又变成这样 肯定出了什么事
I didn't wanna have to do this.
我本不想这么做
Do what?
做什么
There's one person at the White House I can trust.
白宫里还有一个人我能信任
I didn't wanna put him at risk.
我不想置他于险境
Didn't mind putting me at risk.
倒是没在意让我身处险境
Thank you. Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 好的 女士
This is Dennis.
我是丹尼斯
Don't react. Don't look up.
别有反应 别抬头
Shaw is the leak.
肖走漏的消息
I don't know who else is in on it,
我不知道还有谁是同伙
but I need you to do something for me.
但我需要你做一件事
That's a lot of moving parts, sir.
这可得分好几步行动 长官
We'll get it done.
我们能搞定的
Unfriendly on your nine.
9点方向有敌意目标
What's this?
这是干什么
Adding everything we can to the ration pile, sir.
把所有东西放进配给箱 长官
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
Can I speak with you? Yeah. Sure.
能谈谈吗 可以
Captain.
舰长
Me and my team have been over every file, every log,
我和我的小队翻阅了所有文件 日志
and deposed every key member of your crew.
也和你的所有核心船员谈过了
And I can tell you with certainty
我可以明确告诉你
that Tom Chandler cannot mount a proper defense
汤姆·钱德勒不可能利用
with the evidence available to him on this ship.
这艘船上的证据做出合理的辩护
You need to get him to reconsider.
你得让他重新考虑
Back when the plague broke,
瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥的时候
he refused a presidential order to return home.
他违抗了总统让他返航的命令
Didn't have any information, didn't have any facts,
没有任何消息 也没有任何已知情况
didn't know what the hell was going on.
根本不知道外面发生了什么
But we survived at sea and we found the cure
但我们在海上活了下来 还找到了治愈药
because of his instincts.
就凭着他的直觉
Isn't it possible his instincts are right again?
也许这次他的直觉又对了呢
I'm not saying he shouldn't refute the charges.
我不是说他应该放弃反驳指控
But to do it here, under these circumstances --
但是在此时此地 这种情况下
Circumstances don't add up. Come on.
这情况不对劲啊 你想想
Order from the Commander in Chief
最高统帅毫无征兆地
comes out of the blue for you to break the chain of command
给你下命令 让你无视指挥链
and arrest the head of the navy,
逮捕海军最高领导
just after we've been attacked by the Chinese?
这一切正好又在我们被中国人袭击之后
You're smarter than that, Captain. It's not about...
你应该懂的 舰长 这和我...
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表