剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
They're not giving up.
他们还没放弃
And they're not going away.
也没有离开
How the hell did this happen?
怎么会这样
You were supposed to be safe!
你本该是安全的
I'm so sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Daddy? What are you doing?!
爸爸 你在干什么
No!
不
No!
不
My fellow Americans,
美国同胞们
by now, many of you heard about
迄今为止 你们中的许多人都获悉了
the reports from Florida
关于佛罗里达的报道
and my time spent there.
以及我在那的作为
I wanted to take a moment
我想占用一点时间
to tell you the truth directly from me.
亲口告诉你们真♥相♥
I did not know that my son, Brian,
我不知道我的儿子 布莱恩
was the carrier of the red flu at the time.
当时是红流感的携带者
I did bring him down to Florida
我的确把他带去了佛罗里达
from an area that I knew could be infected.
而我明知他之前所在的地方可能被感染了
As a father, I acted out of desperation.
作为一个父亲 我的行为出于绝望
But as a public servant, I was derelict in my duties.
但作为人♥民♥公仆 这是渎职
Now, as your President,
现在 作为你们的总统
I humbly offer my sincerest apology.
我向大家致以最诚挚的歉意
Contrition from the President.
来自总统的忏悔
Since the release of that statement an hour ago,
自这份声明发布一小时以来
St. Louis White House remains on virtual lockdown,
圣路易斯白宫一直闭门谢客
with no comments from his aides and no further information
他的同僚也未作出评论 更无其他讯息
to support the President's statement.
来支持总统的声明
At this time of uncertainty,
在此事未卜期间
I will continue to pursue this story wherever it leads.
我将持续跟踪事件始末
Jacob Barnes, AMT News.
雅各布·巴尔内斯 AMT新闻
Doc? Doc.
医生 医生
Oh, no. What what's happening?
不好 怎么 怎么回事
Her heart rate's elevated. Her blood pressure's dumping.
她心率加快 血压骤降
This baby's in distress. We need to deliver it right away.
孩子有危险 我们必须马上接生
Logan, I need to start an epidural right now!
罗根 我现在要进行硬膜外麻醉
Yes, sir. Ma'am, we need help.
遵命 长官 长官 我们需要帮助
I need you to find anyone with any kind
你得马上找到这艘船上
of surgical experience on this ship now. Go!
任何有手术经验的人 快去
Okay.
好
Is Doc aware just how unqualified I am?
医生知道我有多不够格吗
I mean, I can pack a wound.
我只是会包扎伤口而已
He needs more hands.
他现在人手不够
Outside of medical,
医务兵之外
you're the closest thing to a surgeon we've got.
你是最够格的人了
Let's go.
走吧
Clamp.
手术钳
I-I need clamps.
给我手术钳
Yeah.
就那个
Put it in my hand.
放在我手里
Good.
好
Dissect the tissue.
分开组织
Go ahead. Both hands.
快啊 两只手一起
That's good. Just like that.
对 就这样
Oh, shit.
完了
What?
怎么了
It's okay, it's okay. The fetal membrane's already ruptured.
没事 胎膜已经破裂了
We need to move quickly.
我们动作要快
Irrigate. Suction.
冲洗伤口 吸血
Yes, sir.
是 长官
That's better.
好点了
Is that good? Very good.
这样可以吗 很好
Okay. We're clear.
好 可以了
Okay. I visualize the fetal head.
好的 看到胎儿的头部了
I see the fetal head.
我看到胎儿头部了
Apply pressure to the abdomen. Prepare to deliver.
给腹部施压 准备给产妇接生
As soon as the baby's delivered,
孩子一出生
he'll be exposed to your wife's virus.
就会接触到你太太携带的病毒
You need to decide if you want us to give him the cure.
由你来决定我们是否给他治愈药
I can't force you to trust me.
我无法强求你的信任
But as a father,
但作为一个父亲
I'm telling you,
我要告诉你的是
it's the right thing to do.
这是正确的选择
Extracting the fetal head now.
现在取出胎儿头部
Good, good, good, good. Just like that. Okay.
对 对 做得很好 就这样
Support the head and neck.
扶着婴儿的头颈处
It's a boy.
是男孩
It's not responsive.
婴儿还没有哭
Okay, set it down. Agitate its feet.
把他放下 刺♥激♥他的足部
Just pinch it. Tickle it.
掐一下 挠一下都行
Logan, suction. Now.
罗根 抽吸 快
Okay.
好
Come on.
快哭啊
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna cut the umbilical cord, okay?
我要切断脐带了
I got you. I got you. I got you.
没事了 没事了
Here we go.
好了
Give him the cure.
给他注射治愈药吧
Please.
求你了
Kyoko...
京子
Kaito.
垣内
The Chinese are likely employing
中国♥军♥舰很有可能采取的是
a standard line abreast search pattern
一字排开的搜索战略
with spacing at 80% of their radar range.
覆盖80%的雷达范围
That's right.
没错
My guess is they'll circle back from open water
我猜他们会从公共海域迂回过来
and close in on us hiding in the pass.
然后藏在河道中悄悄靠近我们
And it won't be long before they find us.
他们找到我们只是时间问题
Soon as the sun rises, we'll be completely exposed.
日出后 我们的位置就会完全暴露
So then what are our options?
那我们有哪些应对方法
Only one.
只有一个办法
Take on all four ships.
同时攻击所有四艘舰艇
Wait till their search pattern brings them back in range,
等到他们进入我们的攻击范围之内
then break EMCOM and go active.
然后取消电磁管制 主动出击
Target, fire, get the hell out of the way.
瞄准 发射 杀出一条血路
We'll hit them, but there's no way they won't hit us back.
我们会击中他们 但是他们肯定会反击
Well, if it comes to a fight, we'll sink 'em all.
如果变成交火 我们就把他们击沉
At the first hit on passive radar,
在被动声呐捕捉到第一艘舰艇的时候
the helo and RHIB will launch simultaneously,
直升机和充气艇就同时出发
each one heading 180 degrees from our course,
分别朝着与我们航向呈180度方向前进
blasting surface radar to confuse the enemy.
散播表面波雷达以迷惑敌人
DC Central will be posted at all zebra boundaries.
所有Z界限都会有损控人员驻守
First order of business --
首要任务
report and repair any damage due to missile attack.
汇报且修复由导弹袭击造成的所有损伤
Immediately seal all compartments
立即封闭所有
whose condition threatens the integrity of this vessel.
威胁到舰艇完整性的舱体
On my mark, we will break EMCOM and energize spy radar.
听我口令取消电磁管制且启动监测雷达
We will have no more than 10 seconds to find and kill
我们找到且消灭每艘敌舰的时间
each enemy ship.
只有不到10秒钟
Are we ready? Yes, ma'am.
大家准备好了吗 是的 长官
Then let's do it how they trained us.
让我们展现训练的成果吧
Captain, if I'm not mistaken,
舰长 如果我没弄错的话
your ship is currently positioned in the Jinhshan Pass.
你的战舰现在正位于金山海口里
You have evaded the Chinese for the moment,
你们只是暂时躲避开了中国舰艇的搜捕
but soon, they will have you surrounded.
但是很快他们就会包围你们
You intend to fight them all at once?
你打算同时对抗所有的舰艇 对吗
I have a better plan,
我有个更好的计划
but we must hurry.
但我们必须抓紧时间
CNO on the Bridge. Captain on the Bridge.
海军作战部长到达舰桥 舰长到达舰桥
This is the safest way out of this island group.
这是离开这个群岛最安全的方法
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表