剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. I'm gonna get you help.
天啊 我去找人帮忙
No, no, no, no, no. Kara, Kara!
不 不 不 卡拉 卡拉
T-t-they're all in on it.
他们孤注一掷了
Who? What -- what do you mean?
谁 什么意思
You're not safe.
你不安全
By now, Senator Beatty and Secretary Rivera are dead.
现在 贝蒂参议员和里韦拉部长已经死了
If you try to contact any of your allies in the city,
如果你还想联♥系♥城里的盟友
the consequences will be swift --
可不会有什么好下场
as swift as they were for Jeffrey Michener.
就和杰夫瑞·米切纳的下场一样
You're insane.
你疯了
That's it.
没错
Y-you've gone completely insane.
你完全疯了
Do you understand me, Howard?
你听明白了吗 霍华德
Your family, your friends --
你的家人 你的朋友
none of them will be safe if you do not play ball.
如果你不听话 他们都会有危险
Take a minute and think about it
你好好考虑一下
before you make any decisions you'll later regret.
不要做出会让你后悔的决定
Everybody likes you, Howard.
大家都喜欢你 霍华德
It's a big table, and there's a place for you at it
只要你跟我们合作
as long as you go with the program.
肯定会有你一份好处
Have I made myself completely clear?
你都听明白了吗
This office is your home now.
现在这个办公室就是你的家了
I'll see you in the morning. We've got a lot of work to do.
明天早上见 我们还有很多事要做
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表