剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Got it, sir. On it.
收到 长官 马上行动
Brace, Wolf. We're turning.
抓好了 狼 要转向了
Alpha team, we've got the same problem midships port side.
阿尔法小队 左舷中部遇到同样问题
Heading to your port side.
向左舷前进
Permission to increase speed, sir.
请求批准加速 长官
No more than 15 knots.
不得超过15节
We don't want your engine noise
不能让发动机的噪音
to set off the whole damn minefield.
引爆整个雷区
Aye aye, Captain.
明白 舰长
Hydrophone effects.
水听器效应
I hear hydrophone effects, sir.
我听到了水听器效应 长官
Jesus.
老天
Captain, we've got hydrophone effects.
舰长 发现水听器效应
Torpedo incoming. Where?
鱼雷袭来 方位
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Where the hell did that come from?
鱼雷是从哪来的
Calculating vector, sir.
正在计算向量 长官
All engines ahead flank!
全速向侧翼前进
Sonar, radar, find me a contact.
声纳 雷达 给我把目标找出来
There's a ship out there somewhere.
有艘船在附近
Wolf, Cruz, be advised -- torpedo incoming.
狼 克鲁兹 留意 鱼雷袭来
Inbound. 7 miles out, doing...60 knots.
鱼雷来袭 11公里外 速度60节
We have not swept all the mines, sir!
我们尚未扫清水雷 长官
You are not clear to overtake us!
超过我们并不安全
Sir, no room to evade port or starboard.
长官 左右舷都没有空间避开
Sir, torpedo appears to be a VA-111
长官 鱼雷为VA-111型
big enough to blow the entire minefield around us.
能够将我们周围整个雷区引爆
TAO, what's the bearing on that torpedo?
作战官 鱼雷方位如何
Bearing 2-4-0 to the ship -- 2-4-5 to you.
相对船方位2-4-0 相对你方2-4-5
You got that?
你明白吗
I got it.
我明白
What are they doing?
他们要做什么
They're going for the torpedo.
他们在向鱼雷前进
Holy shit. They're trying to intercept it.
天哪 他们想进行拦截
Can that work?
能成功吗
If they don't intercept far enough out,
如果他们拦截的距离不够远
the shock waves will set all the mines off
冲击波会引爆所有水雷
and kill everyone anyway.
所有人都要死
Wolf, let out as much line as you can.
狼 缆绳放越长越好
Captain, 15 knots will not allow us to intercept.
舰长 速度15节不够让我们拦截
Sir, the Nixie needs to hit that torpedo
长官 鱼雷诱饵需要
beyond the edge of the minefield.
在雷区外击中鱼雷
Gun it, Cruz. Copy that, sir.
全速前进 克鲁兹 收到 长官
Disengage overpower governors.
解除调速器
Jesse, you need to hustle.
杰西 加快速度
Those mines are gonna be exploding
如果我们离你再近一些
right under our bow if we get any closer to you.
水雷就会在船首下爆♥炸♥
I go any faster, I'm gonna pull the Nixie out of the water.
再加速鱼雷诱饵就要被拽出水面了
Cruz, 400 yards.
克鲁兹 365米
Flare to starboard on my call.
等我的信♥号♥♥向右闪避
Hold on, Wolf!
坚持住 狼
300 yards.
270米
Hold 2-4-5. Now 2-4-7.
保持方向2-4-5 现在2-4-7
When this thing goes, you do your damndest to stay in that boat.
它爆♥炸♥时你们千万别落水
Roger that!
收到
200 yards.
180米
100 yards. Brace!
90米 准备
When it goes...
它爆♥炸♥时
dive down, lie flat, hold on.
趴低 平躺 抓紧
Fire in 3, 2, 1...
爆♥炸♥倒计时 3 2 1
Now!
就是现在
Shockwave coming!
冲击波要来了
Brace! Brace! Brace!
准备 准备 准备
TAO.
作战官
We're clear, Captain.
安全 舰长
Wolf, Cruz, come in, over.
狼 科鲁兹 请回答 完毕
Lookouts to the rail.
观察员就位
Prepare to form a search party.
准备搜救队
Wolf, Cruz, come in, over.
狼 科鲁兹 请回答 完毕
Anything?
有发现吗
You got them?
找到他们了吗
Burk?
伯克
There's no sign of them, sir.
还没有发现他们 长官
Just some pieces of the RHIB.
只有些硬壳充气艇的碎片
How you doing on fuel, Jesse?
燃料情况如何 杰西
Uh, plenty.
足够
Going in for another sweep now.
再次搜索
North-northwest heading 3-3-0 to 3-4-3.
北西北 由方向3-3-0转到3-4-3
That torpedo came from somewhere.
鱼雷总得有个出处
No contacts on radar or sonar, sir.
雷达和声纳都没有发现 长官
These islands here, they could be taking cover anywhere.
这里这么多小岛 他们躲在哪都有可能
We're taking another pass, sir.
我们走另一条航道 长官
Green?
格林
I got nothing, sir.
没有发现 长官
There! There!
那里 那里
God damn.
上帝啊
Captain, you're never gonna believe this.
舰长 你绝对不会相信的
We got them.
我们找到他们了
We got them, sir. We got them.
我们找到他们了 长官 找到了
All right!
悠着点
Yes! Coming home to Mother.
太好了 准备回舰
Watch yourself. Got him.
小心点 接到他了
Sir, we have word from Nathan James.
先生 有内森·詹姆斯号♥的消息
They made it out of the minefield.
他们成功驶出了水雷区
They think they're closing in on Takehaya.
他们认为快找到素盏鸣尊了
We live to fight another day.
我们又可以继续战斗了
Make yourself at home.
不用拘束
You've got a soft spot for him.
你特别在乎他
Green.
格林
He's my best operator.
他是我最好的操作员
I wanted you protected...
我希望如果出现情况
if it went to hell.
也能保护好你
So you've got a soft spot for me?
那你也在乎我吗
That's never been much of a secret.
这不是明摆着的吗
I've always run things as a solo operation.
我一向独来独往
Must be such a burden, having to make all those decisions...
要做这么多决定肯定负担很大吧
everyone's lives in your hands.
所有人的命都捏在你手里
It's the job.
这是我的职责
Well... you do it with grace.
你做得很好
I really did not want to lose you today.
我今天特别害怕会失去你
I'm gonna get there, Mike.
我来了 迈克
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表