剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Cut your engine. Man.
关掉你的引擎 该死
We are US Navy.
我们是美国海军
Lay down your weapons!
放下你的武器
We don't want to hurt you,
我们不想伤害你
but we will be boarding your vessel.
但是我们要登上你的船
Nathan James, vessel is surrendering.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 敌船投降了
Game over, asshole.
你完了 混♥蛋♥
Is this even necessary, yo?
有必要这么做吗
Tell us where Peng's cargo is
告诉我们彭的货物在哪里
and we'll stop right now.
我们就放过你
Does this even look like a cargo ship to you?
你觉得这像是艘货船吗
We tossed the whole vessel.
整艘船都翻了个底朝天
All we found were a couple more M16s and a case of Cristal.
只找到一些M16步♥枪♥和一箱冰♥毒♥
See?
看见了吧
What'd I tell you?
我说什么来着
If you've got nothing to hide,
如果你没什么要隐瞒的
then why run from a US Navy ship?
为什么看见美国海军舰艇就想逃跑
It's the apocalypse, man.
现在都是世界末日了
All kinds of people get in all kinds of boats,
这年头谁知道船上坐的是些什么样的人
saying all kinds of shit.
各有各的来头
You could have been pirates, for all I know.
我还以为你们是海盗呢
This is my boat!
这是我的船
You can't take it from me!
你们不能把它抢走
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You got bills of sales for those weapons?
你有购买♥♥这些武器的凭证吗
Well, then you're in violation of international maritime law.
那你就违反了国际海事法
The U.S. Navy has a right to place you under arrest
美国海军有权把你逮捕
and commandeer this vessel.
并征用船只
Hell, no! This is my baby!
不行 这是我的宝贝
Y-you can't do this, yo!
你不能这么做
We sure can, yo.
我们有权这么做
You want to keep your precious ship,
你想留住自己的宝贝船只
you start talking.
就开口♥交♥代
Americans.
美国人
You're so self-righteous.
你们真是伪善
Move.
挪开
Well, that's cocaine.
是可♥卡♥因♥
Heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
How much more of this have you got?
你还有多少毒品
Five more crates.
还有五箱
Come on, yo. This can't even be illegal anymore.
拜托 这现在都不是违法的了
The people have suffered enough.
人们受的苦够多了
I'm just meeting needs. Where'd you pick it up?
我只是满足他们的需求 你从哪装的船
An island off of Hainan.
海南岛旁的一个小岛
Chinese MSS dudes loaded me up.
中国国安部的人给我装的
I don't want to mess with them.
我不想惹他们
Peng doesn't bother with drugs.
彭对毒品并不在意
What are you doing, yo?!
你在做什么呢
You know what my suppliers will do to me
我要是丢了一块
if even one of those is missing?
你知道我的供货商会做什么吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
Holy shit!
我的天
The missile's clearly been retrofitted since its manufacture.
很明显 导弹制♥作♥时就经过特殊改造
Has to be a chemical weapon of some kind.
一定是种化学武器
He picked up those crates 100 miles southeast of Hainan.
他在海南岛东南方161千米处载上的
Paraiso Island.
帕莱索岛
You sure that trafficker didn't know what was in them?
你确定那个商人不知道这个在里面吗
He was perfectly happy being a run-of-the-mill drug runner.
他很满足于当个普通毒贩子
Nearly wet himself when we found this.
我们发现这个时候他差点吓尿了
Those bomblets were designed in the '60s to carry Sarin.
这些小炸♥弹♥是六十年代为装沙林毒气设计的
What do you think the range is on that missile?
你觉得这个导弹的射程范围是多少
Depending on the weight of those bomblets, my guess,
取决于这些小炸♥弹♥的重量
it could release high enough to blanket a 20-mile radius.
我猜测这能够覆盖32公里半径范围
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Back in Hong Kong, you mentioned seeing some missiles.
在香港时 你说见过一些导弹
Yellow, with red tips.
黄色导弹 末端红色
These are the same ones Peng was moving in Guangzhou.
这和彭在广州运输的一样
The day my brother was killed.
我兄弟就是在那天被杀死的
Green mist.
绿色迷雾
Kyoko, in her fever --
京子发烧时
she was murmuring about a green mist that came in the night.
她咕哝过夜里出现的绿色迷雾
The active ingredient in the green powder
绿色粉末中的有效成分
is a specially designed Lectin.
是一种特制的血凝素
It's binding to the glycoproteins of the red flu.
它可以使糖蛋白和红流感病毒结合
That's why the virus looks bulkier.
所以病毒看上去才这么大
It hasn't mutated.
其实没有变异
The Lectin can create a coating that shields the virus
血凝素会给病毒创造一个保护层
from the effects of the antibody that our cure produces.
使其不会被解药中的抗体所影响
I couldn't see it because I didn't know what I was looking for.
我之前查不出来是因为我不知道要找什么
But if somebody already has the cure? Then they're safe.
如果有人已经注射了解药呢 他们很安全
You'd have to have the Lectin in your bloodstream first
必须得让血凝素先进入血管
to render the cure...
让解药...
...ineffective.
失效
That's what Peng's hoarding.
这就是彭主席囤积的药
He could fire those missiles over uncured populations,
他可以向未注射解药的人群发射导弹
so when the cure finally does arrive...
当他们终于拿到解药时
It doesn't work.
就没用了
That boat was headed to Taiwan on a run.
那艘船当时正赶往台♥湾♥
Jesse saw the missiles near Vietnam.
杰西在越南附近看到了导弹
And my wife saw the mist in Japan.
我的妻子在日本看到了烟雾
By the time we got to the ports to receive the cure,
等我们到港口取得解药时
it was already too late.
已经太迟了
That's right.
没错
I would like to see my wife...
我想去看看我妻子...
my son.
我儿子
Good evening, Mr. President.
晚上好 总统先生
Commander Green.
格林中校
The President would like to keep these briefings
总统只准高级顾问
to senior advisors for the time being.
听取简报
We'll summon you if we need you.
如果我们有需要会叫你的
We were welcomed as heroes in Vietnam.
我们在越南被当作英雄般热烈欢迎
Everyone came out of hiding to get the cure.
所有人都从藏身处出来拿解药
If they were exposed to this...
如果他们曾暴露在烟雾中...
They spread out across the country
他们前往全国各地
to pass on the contagious cure,
分发解药
and if they were exposed to the red flu...
如果他们感染了红流感
spread that instead.
那也会散播到全国各地
That was 10 days ago.
那是十天前的事了
And we don't know how many of these missiles there are.
我们还不知道到底有几枚导弹
So...now we know what Peng's plan is.
我们现在知道彭的计划了
It's genocide.
种族屠♥杀♥
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表