剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
They're trying to hide.
他们正试图隐藏
Okay, now we should alert the C.O.
我们现在应该通知指挥官了
and have him meet the helo at the rally point.
让他在集♥合♥点和直升机会合
Excuse me.
让一让
No contact with the C.O.
联♥系♥不上指挥官
Captain.
舰长
Something's wrong.
出事了
Stay down.
趴下
Nathan James, do you copy?!
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 收到了吗
Nathan James. Sabrehawk One.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 剑鹰一号♥
We have no contact with Lincoln or the landing team.
我们联♥系♥不上林肯或是登陆队
They got away. I chased them as far as I could.
他们逃走了 我追到实在追不上了
I circled back to the club.
只好绕回到夜店
Lincoln's dead. So's the security detail.
林肯及他的保镖都牺牲了
My radio's dead. They must have blasted the place with an EMP.
我的无线电失灵了 他们一定用了电磁脉冲
Mercs got the C.O., X.O., Miller.
雇佣兵抓了指挥官 大副 米勒
I didn't see who else.
其他人没看见
They got in a van and headed north, northwest,
他们上了一辆货车 向北西北方向去了
and I lost them.
然后就跟丢了
These guys are pros, and they wanted hostages.
那些家伙是专业人士 他们想要人♥质♥
We'll call the James from the helo,
我们在直升机上联♥系♥詹姆斯号♥
and then we'll fly over and try to find that van.
然后试着找到那辆货车
Couldn't have gotten too far.
应该没走多远
RPG!
火箭筒
Sir, communications with the helo are down.
长官 和直升机的联♥系♥中断了
What do you mean, down?
什么叫中断了
She just stopped squawking over IFF.
敌我识别系统没有声音了
Not answering my hails.
没人回复我
We've lost contact with everyone on the ground.
我们与陆地上的人都失去联♥系♥了
Six miles to the pier.
离码头不到十公里
Let's move.
我们走
I say again,
重复
Sabrehawk One, this is Nathan James.
剑鹰一号♥ 这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥
Do you copy?
收到了吗
Sir, six miles to the rally point.
长官 到集♥合♥点只有不到十公里
I can take a few guys in a jeep. Negative.
我可以带几个人上吉普车 不行
Not when we don't know the situation on the ground.
没确定地面情况之前不能贸然行动
But, sir...
但是 长官
Our entire senior leadership is radio-silent.
所有高级将领都联♥系♥不上了
Just give me a minute.
等会儿
Do you copy? Lieutenant.
收到吗 上尉
Sabrehawk One, this is Nathan James.
剑鹰一号♥ 这是内森·詹姆斯号♥
Do you copy?
收到了吗
That's our translator.
那是我们的翻译
She was at the club.
她应该在夜店
What do you think?
你怎么想的
He's saying all the right things.
他说的都是对的
I don't believe a word of it.
但我不买♥♥他的账
What is she saying?
她在说什么
Vietnam is not responsible.
不是越南干的
She swears it. For what?
她发誓 什么事
I-I don't know.
不知道
Captain, there's been an attack in Vietnam.
舰长 越南发生了袭击事件
The James?
詹姆斯号♥吗
The president just broke radio silence.
总统刚刚打破了无线电静默
He's ordered you back home.
他命令你回去
You see, Captain.
你看 舰长
You see now who is the true enemy of peace.
现在你知道谁是和平真正的敌人了
Hai.
是
C.O., X.O.,
指挥官 大副
Master Chief, Mason, Rios,
军士长 梅森 里欧斯
Diaz, Lincoln,
迪亚兹 林肯
Miller, Riley,
米勒 莱利
Harris, DaCunha,
哈里斯 达科亚
Carlton Burk, and Green
卡尔顿·博克 还有格林
officially M.I.A.
正式判定失踪
Nathan James must sortie into international waters.
内森·詹姆斯必须进入国际海域
We can't do that.
我们不能这么做
If there is a coordinated attack,
如果真发生了协同攻击
you are too vulnerable in the harbor.
你们停在港口太危险了
Stand down until support can arrive.
支援到达前暂时撤退
Support?
什么支援
We're 8,000 miles from nowhere.
我们周围都没有人烟
Those are CONPLAN standing orders.
这是应急计划部门的常行命令
You do understand what you're asking me to do?
你知道你在要求我做什么吗
Sortie 25 nautical miles offshore
出海二十五海里
and check in for further instructions.
等待进一步指示
Consider this a direct order from the Commander in Chief.
这是最高统帅的直接命令
Nathan James copies all.
内森·詹姆斯号♥收到
Roger, out.
明白 完毕
OOD, come to emergency full power
值日官 启用应急全速
and get the shafts rolling.
拔锚起航
Aye, sir. CCS bridge,
是 长官 中心控制台 舰桥
come to emergency full power.
启用应急全速
Attention all hands.
全体注意
Station the sea and anchor detail.
布置海面和锚固小队
So you'll be okay. Yeah.
你不会有事吧 没事
I need to stay and talk Peng out of using this
我得留下说服彭别拿这做借口
as an excuse to invade Vietnam.
入侵越南
Give me a few days, and I'll see you in St. Louis.
我就去几天 然后我们在圣路易斯见
Don't do anything stupid.
别干什么傻事
Roger that.
收到
I'm sorry our reunion was so brief.
真遗憾我们才团聚了这么短的时间
And I'm sorry about Nathan James.
内森·詹姆斯号♥的事我也很遗憾
We're gonna figure this out.
我们会解决的
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
They didn't say they were dead.
他们没说他们死了
The message from POTUS...
总统发来的消息
They didn't say the sailors were killed.
他们没说人都死了
I don't know. I mean, I-I guess not.
我不知道 也许吧
We don't know what happened.
我们不知道发生了什么
Standing orders will have Nathan James
根据常行命令 内森·詹姆斯号♥
sortie for its own security.
为求自保需要出海
It'll take days for any reinforcements
增援部队赶到海防
to get to Hai Phong.
要花上好几天
If our crew was taken somewhere
如果我们的船员
being held hostage,
被劫持了
the trail will run cold by then.
到时候线索就全断了
I'm going to Vietnam.
我要去越南
But, uh, how?
但是 怎么去
I'll figure out a way.
我会想办法
Get a message to POTUS.
给总统发一条信息
Let him know we're going to hook up with Nathan James.
告诉他我们要与内森·詹姆斯号♥会合
I'm going to find Slattery and his crew.
我要找到斯莱特里和船员
Okay. But wait till we're in secure airspace.
好吧 但是得等到我们进入安全空域
You understand? Yeah, yeah. I get it.
你明白了吗 我明白
Hey! Stop the plane!
快停下
Open it up!
开舱门
What?
怎么回事
Let's go.
我们走
Tom, are you insane?
汤姆 你疯了吗
That's the only plane home for weeks.
接下来好几个星期都不会有返程的飞机了
I need you to get me to Vietnam.
我要你送我去越南
Holy shit.
该死
I have contacts other side of town.
我在城市的另一头有联络人
We can't go back into Hong Kong
我们不可能不引人注意地
without raising a few eyebrows.
潜回香港
You haven't changed a bit, have you?
你真是一点都没变啊
Still the cowboy?
还是那个毛头小子
And you're no translator.
你也不是翻译
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表