剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Mom! Let's go!
妈 我们走
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Kara, this is crazy. Why can't you tell me what's going on?
卡拉 这太疯狂了 这到底是怎么回事
Where's the diaper bag? I don't know. I thought you had it.
尿布袋在哪 不知道 我以为你拿了
That's Jed. Let's go.
杰德到了 我们走
Okay, I'm going.
好 我这就走
Hi, sweetheart. Hi.
亲爱的 你好
Hi, Sam. Here, take this.
山姆 拿好这个
Thanks.
谢谢
You got gas? Supplies?
汽油什么的都加好了吗
I filled up on the way over.
我在来的路上加满了
I need to know what's going on here, Kara.
你得告诉我这到底怎么回事
Does this have something to do with my dad?
跟我爸爸有关系吗
You dad's still in Asia, sweetheart.
你♥爸♥爸还在亚洲 亲爱的
In Hong Kong?
香港吗
I'll explain everything at another time.
下次有机会再解释
Okay, ready.
好了
I've got my sat phone if you need me. Call me.
我带了卫星电♥话♥ 有需要就打给我
Shh, sweetheart.
别哭 宝贝
It's okay. We got him.
没事的 我们会照顾好他的
I'll call you as soon as I can.
我会尽快打给你
Be careful.
万事小心
Sasha, I need an I.V. Bag over here.
萨莎 给我一袋输液袋
How you doing? We're all out, Doc.
你怎么样 都用完了 医生
How you doing?
你怎么样
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
You'll be okay. Just rest.
你会没事的 好好休息
Welcome back, buddy.
欢迎回来 老兄
We'll get through this. You understand?
我们会挺过去的 明白吗
Sir.
长官
It's time.
到时间了
I was a plankholder.
我是那艘船的第一批船员
Did you know that?
你知道吗
No.
不
I don't believe I did.
我不知道
I watched her being built.
我看着她被建造起来
Those my windows?
那些是我船上的窗户吗
Yeah. We took everything we could use.
是 能用的我们都拿了
Like donating your kid's eyes after a car crash.
就像车祸后捐赠你孩子的眼角膜一样
Team's clear of the vessel.
船清查过了
Charges have been set and rigged to ensure maximum damage
炸♥药♥已经安装好了 确保对所有敏感设备
to any sensitive technical equipment.
都能造成最大伤害
Ready to proceed.
已经准备好了
Captain Meylan, switch is hot.
梅朗舰长 可以引爆了
Thank you, Captain Slattery.
谢谢 斯莱特里舰长
So the plan is just to hold position
在彭有动静之前
until Peng rears his head?
我们就得干等着吗
Obviously, that's impossible.
这显然不可能
Now that search and rescue is complete,
如今搜救任务已经结束
we need to keep moving.
我们得继续前进
Then what's on the table?
有什么打算
We're exploring several potential options,
我们正在研究一些可行的选择
but we have to Options?
但我们得 选择
There's only one option I can see.
只有一种选择
We need to go home.
我们得回国
Not that simple, Captain.
没那么简单 舰长
Excuse me, Captain.
打扰了 舰长
SSES intercepted these communications...
信♥号♥♥分♥析♥室从中国驱逐舰海龙号♥上
...from the Chinese destroyer Sea Dragon.
截取了一些通讯记录
The one we sunk?
我们击沉的那艘吗
It's all coded.
都加密了
Yes, but it's likely the cipher is still aboard the vessel.
是 但密♥码♥很有可能还在船上
At the bottom of the South China Sea?
在中国南海海底吗
Yes, sir. If we could send a team down to retrieve it --
是 长官 如果我们能派人去取回...
Come on. This is ridiculous.
拜托 这太荒唐了
Sir...
长官
Peng could be anywhere right now.
彭现在可能在任何地方
We don't have the fuel to wait him out.
我们没有足够燃料守株待兔
Our medical stocks are depleted,
我们的医疗物资已经耗尽
and in 72 hours, we won't be able to feed our people.
三天后 食物也将短缺
we'll find replenishments. We always do.
我们会找到补给 跟以往一样
As I understand it,
据我所知
you've already shut down Peng's factory.
你已经端掉彭的工厂
You've cut off his smuggling operation
切断了他的走私行动
and destroyed the ship carrying
并且摧毁了
the last of his chemical weapons.
装载最后一批生化武器的战舰
What more is there?
这里还有什么值得留下
As long as Peng is breathing,
只要彭还活着
he's a threat to the region and to the world.
他就是这个地区和世界的威胁
If we don't stop him, he'll just set up a new factory
如果我们不阻止他 他会再开新的工厂
and start the genocide all over again.
重新开展种族灭绝活动
Say we could get a lock on his position.
即使我们能够锁定他的位置
The man still has two destroyers that we know of,
据我们所知他至少还有两艘驱逐舰
and most likely a sizeable army.
和相当大规模的军队
We've already lost Hayward and Shackleton,
我们已经失去了海华德号♥和沙克顿号♥
along with the lives of 300 American sailors.
牺牲了300名美国海军士兵
Even if we could take down Peng,
即使我们能够拿下彭
what's to say someone else
一旦我们离开这里
won't rise up and take his place
立刻会有其它人
the minute we leave the region?
取而代之
I'm sure I don't have to remind you
我想不需要我提醒你
that there are a lot of other people in this world
全世界还有很多人
who could use our help,
需要我们的帮助
and we are wasting our resources
我们却在离家一万六千公里之地
fighting what might be an unwinnable battle
将资源浪费在一场
10,000 miles away from home.
几乎没有胜算的战斗上
We need to finish the job we were sent here to do.
我们得完成被派来这里的任务
That means cutting the head off the snake.
擒贼擒王
This mission was approved by the Commander in Chief.
这是最高统帅批准的任务
But the circumstances have changed.
但是情况已经有所不同
We need to talk this over with the President.
我们得跟总统协商此事
We're at EMCON, Captain.
我们在电磁管制中 船长
Until I can be assured that we have a secure line home,
在确定有安全通讯线路之前
nothing changes.
一切照旧
Have Lieutenant Green form a dive team.
让格林上尉组织一只潜水小队
Search that destroyer. Find the cipher.
搜索那艘驱逐舰 找到密♥码♥检索
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
遵命 长官 谢谢 长官
Thank you all for waiting.
感谢大家耐心等待
This morning, I signed Executive Order 10842.
今天早上 我签署了10842号♥行政命令
This order eases restrictions
这项命令解除了
on the federal ration card mandate,
联邦配给票制度的制约
provides more local control over banking issues,
在银行问题上给与各地区更多控制权
and temporarily suspends
并且暂停了
the private property claw back regulations,
由我前任提出的
as set forth my predecessor.
私人财产增税补收法规
Mr. President. Mr. President.
总统阁下 总统阁下
Details can be found in your briefing packets,
关于受影响地区等具体细节
regarding the affected territories.
在发给你们的简报中可以找到
Where's Mrs. Green?
格林夫人在哪里
In addition, I have promoted the Army National Guard
另外 我已经将国民警卫队
to active status
变更为执行任务状态
and placed them under the control of local leadership
让他们接受地方领导
in a bid to quell continued riots in the Five Territories.
以便平息五大地区的暴♥动♥
Mr. President. Mr. President, Mr. President,
总统阁下 总统阁下 总统阁下
you've been in office for 48 hours now.
您上任仅仅48小时
How do you account for the immediate rollback
如何解释您立即撤回
of President Michener's policies?
米切纳总统的政策这一举动
How do I account for it?
我如何解释
I'm sorry,
很抱歉
but the President will not be taking any questions today.
但是总统今天不接受任何提问
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表