剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
You're over there risking your lives.
你们在那边冲锋陷阵
I'm sitting at a desk.
我却在这儿安然无事
I shouldn't No.
我不应该 不
We need you there now more than ever.
我们现在非常需要你在那儿
Vulture team has reached Yunma.
秃鹫小队已经到达云马了
ETA to target?
预计到达时间
Less than five minutes, sir.
不到五分钟 长官
Clear.
安全
Go.
前进
That's MSS.
是国安部的人
I guess Peng wants to talk to Mama Ming, too.
大概彭也想跟吴明妈妈谈谈吧
He's still alive.
他还活着
All teams SITREP, over.
全体队员报告情况 完毕
Cooper, set.
库珀 已瞄准
Green, set.
格林 已瞄准
Taylor, go for entry.
泰勒 可以进去了
Burk's got eyes on upper target.
伯克已瞄准上方目标
I got the shot on the lower.
我瞄准了下方目标
Burk, go.
伯克 开抢
Taylor, set.
泰勒 已瞄准
Primary entry team set.
前锋小队已瞄准
All teams, on my count.
所有队员 听我命令
Three, two, one -- execute.
三 二 一 射击
How you feeling, Wu Ming?
怎么样 吴明
Grateful we saved your life?
感谢我们来救你吗
He says you brought them to his door.
他说是你把他们引过来的
It's you who got everybody in Shanzhai killed.
因为你 山寨的所有人都被杀了
I didn't start this.
始作俑者不是我
You and Peng did.
是你和彭
Why was Lau Hu torturing you?
老虎为什么要折磨你
Lottery tickets!
彩票
How the hell does lottery even work now,
这里都没有货币流通
when there's barely any currency?
彩票到底有什么用
I've seen it in Hong Kong, mate.
我在香港见过 老兄
People put in whatever they have --
他们有什么放什么进去
a chicken, a bag of rice.
一只鸡啊 一袋米啊
They get a ticket, a number's drawn.
换一张彩票 一张数字票♥据♥
Whoever wins takes the entire pot...
赢了的人可以把里面的所有东西拿走
after the proprietor skims some off the top, of course.
当然 庄家会先拿走一些彩头
Tell me about black circles on ships.
告诉我船上的黑色圆圈是什么
He's hiding something.
他在隐瞒着些什么
What's so precious about those marked ships?
为什么那些带标记的船那么珍贵
Why would Peng go to all this trouble?
为什么彭要费这么大力气
Why are you still protecting Peng?
彭都对你做出这种事了
After everything he's done to you?
为什么你还要保护他
I know nothing.
我什么都不知道
Nothing. Nothing!
不知道 不知道
That look like a hull number to you?
那个看上去像舷号♥
Yes, it does.
是的
These digits here.
这些数字
These are coordinates...
是这个地区
for the Strait of Malacca,
最宽广的航道
the biggest shipping lane in the region.
马六甲海峡的坐标
It's the intel Wu Ming sells to pirates.
这是吴明卖♥♥给海盗的情报
If each one of these lottery tickets
如果每张彩票代表
represents a ship and its location...
一艘船和它的坐标
Jackpot.
头奖
Sir.
长官
You all right?
你还好吗
I could have done without Rivera's eulogy.
让里韦拉念悼词真是多此一举
Seems like he's already jocking for favor.
他好像已经爱上这个位置了
I noticed that our lone senator
我发现我们的参议员
was conspicuously absent from the funeral.
显然缺席了葬礼
I spoke to Beatty.
我跟贝蒂通过话了
There was an attack on a ration-card facility
贝林翰的配给票工作处遭到了
in Bellingham.
袭击
He's sitting on a powder keg up there.
他那边局势非常紧张
He, uh, he couldn't get away.
实在脱不开身
Maybe, or maybe sending a signal
或许吧 或者他只是暗示
that he's not in support of our administration.
他并不支持政♥府♥的管理
Well, the senator wasn't particularly fond
那位参议员本来就不是很喜欢
of how the last president used him as a rubber stamp.
过世的总统将他当做随意使唤的工具
Meaning? Sir, you've been away.
什么意思 阁下 您离开这里很久了
I don't think you realize
我认为您没意识到
what a mess this country is in.
这个国家如今有多么混乱
Maybe they don't remember what a mess we had five months ago,
或许他们只是忘了五个月前米切纳和詹姆斯号♥
before Michener and the James came home with the cure.
把治愈药带回国前是怎样一副局面
No, they remember, sir.
不 他们记得 长官
And they're grateful for the cure,
他们也很感激他们带回了治愈药
but that doesn't give the government
但那也不意味着政♥府♥
a free pass for everything else,
在任何事情上都能开绿灯
especially since people think that most of the decisions
尤其是现在民众认为政♥府♥做的大部分决定
that have come out of here have been disastrous.
最终都会演变成一场灾难
Hell, you can't even prove you rescued your own people.
你甚至都无法证明是你拯救了自己的人♥民♥
The pirates broadcast their faces
丛林里的海盗都能
from a jungle across the globe,
让全球的人看到他们的脸
and you can't manage a Skype call
你却不能给一艘价值三十亿美元的战舰上的人
from a $3 billion warship?
安排一次视频通话
We're working nonstop on the issue, Mr. President.
我们正在解决那个问题 总统先生
I'm confident we'll have it solved shortly.
我相信我们能在短时间内解决
Let's not lose the forest for the trees.
大家不要为一棵树放弃整片森林
We're all pleased that the hostages are safe,
人♥质♥得救了 我们都很高兴
and we're sure you'll sort that out.
我们也相信你能解决那个问题
The more pressing issue is our domestic policy.
但现在最紧迫的问题是内政问题
I think we can all agree that Michener jumped too quickly
我想我们都同意米切纳过于激进
to federalize everything.
急于让国家恢复联邦化
If you were to curb some of his measures,
如果你真想控制他所施行的政策
I'm sure it would go a long way to smoothing things over
肯定要花费很大的力气才能安抚
with Senator Beatty and the American people.
贝蒂参议员以及全美人♥民♥
The ration-card program has been the chief cause of unrest,
配给票计划是引起骚乱的最主要原因
and the limits to bank withdrawals --
以及对银行取款的限制
the people do not want the government
民众不想让政♥府♥干预
interfering with how they spend their money.
他们要如何花自己的钱
Come on, Alex. It's all of it.
拜托 亚历克斯 每项政策都有问题
The land-claim issues are just as contentious.
恢复土地权问题也很具争议性
What do you all want?
你们都想要做什么
To go back to dog-eat-dog?
回到狗咬狗的年代吗
That's appealing when you're at the top of the heap,
当你处在权利顶端之时 这确实很有吸引力
but there are people out there going hungry
可是当我们已经生产出足够每个人
while we are producing more than enough food to feed everyone.
都能吃饱的食物时 却仍然有人在挨饿
That's why President Michener started those ration cards,
这就是为什么米切纳总统开设配给票项目
so that all of our citizens can have their fair share
这样一来 所有公民都获得同等份额的
of what they need to get b--
生活必需品
Commander Green.
格林中校
If we need your advice as it pertains to our military,
如果我们需要军事上的建议
we'll ask for it.
我们会开口问你的
Sir, I know that you were skittish
阁下 我知道从一开始
about instituting these policies from the beginning.
你就对实施这些政策持怀疑态度
It doesn't matter what I thought then
当时我怎么想 或是否符合民♥意♥
or if they're unpopular.
都无关紧要
Are they working or not?
它们有没有奏效
I think it's fair to say that these policies
应该说这些政策
are doing more harm than good, sir.
弊大于利 先生
What happened in there?
刚才是怎么回事
Everything we worked for,
我们为之努力的一切
everything President Michener stood for.
米切纳总统主张的一切
We're in a crisis.
我们身陷危机
It's our job to hold the country together.
让国家凝聚起来是我们的职责
You sat with the President and wrote those policies.
你当时和总统坐在一起起草了那些政令
You didn't fight for them.
现在你却不捍卫它们
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表