剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
They're packing up.
他们在收拾东西
And they're taking everything -- fire pits, trash, fuel.
他们要带走所有东西 火炉 垃圾和燃料
What does -- What does that mean?
那意味着什么
Are they moving us?
他们要转移我们吗
Means they're scared.
说明他们害怕了
Means the James is close.
说明詹姆斯号♥离我们近了
We got to let them know just how close.
我们得让他们知道 具体有多近
Ma'am.
长官
We'll only get one shot at this.
我们只有一次机会
You're engineering. You're the most qualified.
你是工程师 应该由你来做
Heads up, Frenchie's coming this way!
小心 有人来了
On y va! Get up!
所有人 站起来
You.
你
Time for blood.
抽血时间到了
The rest of you, you work.
剩下的 全部都去干活
I got you.
我扶着你
Spider's a no go.
蜘蛛岛不用去了
UAV footage shows extensive fire damage
无人机拍到的画面显示那发生过大范围火灾
and not a trace of anything manmade.
而且没有人为的痕迹
It looks like Hornet's much too sparse.
蜂岛看起来植被太稀疏
Takehaya couldn't hide himself on that island,
素盏呜尊在那个岛上根本无法藏身
let alone six prisoners and his boats.
更别说还有六个人♥质♥和他的船
Any updates?
有进展吗
Well, we've just ruled out
我们刚刚排除了
two of the islands we got from Peng.
彭告诉我们的几个岛中的两个
UAV is finishing up a sweep of the third.
无人机正在探查第三个岛
Seeing scattered vegetation, fresh water,
发现了零散的植被 淡水
but no signs of human life.
但是没发现人的踪迹
Hang on. There.
等等 那里
What's that?
那是什么
Wild birds.
野鸟群
There goes option number three.
好了 现在排除了三个了
I'll check in with the helo.
我去跟进直升机那边
Nomad, Nathan James.
游牧民 内森·詹姆斯号♥
What's the status of Dragonfly?
蜻蜓岛的情况怎么样
Bad news, Nathan James.
不太好 内森·詹姆斯号♥
It's almost completely under water.
整个岛几乎都在水下
How long till we reach Mantis?
我们还有多久到螳螂岛
At least an hour.
最少一个小时
Let's check the footage again,
我们再检查一下录像
make sure we didn't miss anything.
确保没有遗漏任何信息
We'll find them.
我们会找到他们的
Takehaya knows we're coming.
素盏呜尊知道我们来了
The longer we wait, the more time he has to disappear.
我们等得越久 他就越有时间消失
They just eliminated the fourth island.
他们刚刚排除了第四座岛
That leaves just the one.
那就只剩最后一座了
Well, that's assuming we can trust the intel
前提是我们能够相信
that they got from Peng.
彭给他们的情报
Move it!
动起来
Lots more to load onto the boats!
还有很多货要装到船上
Hey, Toshiro, let me ask you something.
户城 我问你个事
Man to man. Pre-plague, who were you?
男人之间的对话 瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥前你是做什么的
I mean, before you became an asshole.
我是说 在你变成混♥蛋♥之前
Always asshole.
我一直是混♥蛋♥
I mean, come on. You must have done something.Huh?
拜托 你肯定有做什么事吧
I was a cook.
我之前是个厨师
I prepare fancy food for fancy Americans
我在澳门一家高档餐厅
in a fancy hotel in Macao.
为高贵的美国人准备高档食物
Everybody love my cooking.
大家都喜欢我的手艺
They say to me,
他们对我说
"Toshiro, how you cook so well?"
"户城 你怎么做的这么好吃"
I laugh.
我笑了
But I don't tell them the truth.
但我没告诉他们真♥相♥
I never wash my hands after I take a dump.
我拉完屎从来不洗手
True story.
真的
Sir! I'm picking up something on HF.
长官 无线电高频段有动静
Distress call? No, sir.
是求救信♥号♥♥吗 不是 长官
I think maybe someone's putting out what sounds like
像是有人在干扰
line voltage on a radio broadcast antenna.
无线电广播天线的线路电压
You like fried chicken?
你喜欢炸鸡吗
Next time I make special dinner just for you.
下次我专门给你做一餐
Can't wait.
等不及了
Stop!
停下
Please...I got lost.
求你...我只是迷路了
They'll punish me.
他们会打我的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Helping your wife.
帮你妻子
You're letting her work? Pregnant and sick?
她怀着孕还生着病 你还让她干活
Get back to work.
回去干活
My wife does not need your help.
我妻子不需要你的帮助
Signal's emanating from 300 Relative 095 True.
信♥号♥♥来源相对方位300度 实际方位北偏东95度
That bearing intersects with only one island, sir --
那个方位上只有一个岛 长官
Kumonosu.
蛛网岛
That's not one of the islands from Peng's map.
那不是彭地图上的岛
In fact, it's at least 150 miles outside the search area.
事实上 那距离搜索区域至少有240公里
Then Peng was wrong.
那就是彭错了
Redirect a UAV to the new coordinates.
派无人机前往新坐标地点
It's a message from our people.
那是我们的人发出的信息
Or it's a trap.
或者是个陷阱
There's a reason Takehaya's a legend.
素盏呜尊被称为传奇是有原因的
Either way that's the place.
无论怎样 我们都要去那里
Bridge, CIC.
舰桥 战斗信息中心
Make course for Kumonosu Island.
驶向蛛网岛
Kumonosu Island.
蛛网岛
This is where Captain Chandler believes the pirates are based.
钱德勒舰长相信那里是海盗的基地
They're certain? They never checked the fifth island.
他们确定吗 他们并没有搜索第五座岛屿
They're not certain, but confident.
他们不确定 但有把握
Sir, the VBSS teams are geared up and ready to go.
长官 登舰侦搜队已整装完毕 待命中
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么
The official orders from the Commander in Chief.
等最高统帅正式下令
I want updates every 30 minutes.
每三十分钟向我汇报
Send them in.
允许出发
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Copy that, Nathan James.
收到 内森·詹姆斯号♥
We'll expect a status report in a half an hour.
半小时后请向我们报告情况
Mark it.
开始计时
I can confirm -- off the record, of course --
当然 在私底下 我可以证实
that Captain Chandler's no longer in Hong Kong,
钱德勒舰长已经离开香港
that he joined the crew of the Nathan James
他加入了位于中国南海的
in the South China Sea,
内森·詹姆斯号♥
and that he's searching for the hostages.
正在寻找人♥质♥
Are they making any progress?
他们有任何进展吗
They're engaged in diplomatic initiatives in that regard, yes.
有的 他们已采取了一些外交行动
Diplomatic initiatives?
外交行动
From a guided missile destroyer?
用一艘导弹驱逐舰吗
Jacob, who leaked that story to you?
雅各布 谁把这事泄露给你的
About Captain Chandler aboard the Nathan James.
钱德勒舰长在内森·詹姆斯号♥上的事
Came from one of the regional leaders.
从一个地区领导那儿听说的
You know I can't say which one.
你懂的 我不能指名道姓
You realize you're being used, Jacob?
你知道你被利用了吗 雅各布
Used and manipulated.
被人摆布利用了
So they're gunning for you.
所以他们全都在炮轰你
I thought you said it came from only one of them.
你不是说 是其中一人告诉你的
It did.
是没错
They all seem to have the same concerns.
但他们似乎都担心着相同的事
They have small concerns, regional concerns.
他们担心的都是小事 地方的事
I'm thinking about the whole country.
我顾虑的是国家大事
You say I'm being used.
你说我被利用
I have to wonder by whom.
我倒想知道是谁在利用我
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表