剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This is Jacob Barnes, reporting live for AMT News
我是雅各布·巴尔内斯 在圣路易斯白宫
from the St. Louis White House,
为AMT新闻做现场报道
where mourners are being allowed in
在这里 悼念者们被允许进入白宫
to pay their respects to the late President.
为已故总统致以敬意
As we await further details
在我们等待进一步的
in the apparent suicide of Jeffrey Michener,
关于杰夫瑞·米切纳总统自杀的细节之时
AMT News has confirmed
AMT新闻已经证实
that the American hostages in Asia have been rescued.
亚洲的美国人♥质♥已经获得解救
It is unclear whether the President was aware
总统在死亡前是否得知了这一好消息
of this good news at the time of his death.
目前还不得而知
In the absence of any final note or message,
由于并未发现任何临终遗言或信息
we can only speculate.
对此我们只能进行猜测
It seems that the pressures of his embattled agenda,
目前看来 总统被各方否定的提案
coupled with this network's revelations
加上本台早先揭露了
of his culpability in the Doak Stadium disaster,
他在多克体育场惨案中的罪责
may have proved too much for the President to bear.
可能导致了他压力过大无法承受
Vice President Oliver just transferred
副总统奥利佛刚刚在巴拿马转机
to the C-130 in Panama.
登上C130运输机
He should be on the ground in St. Louis in 4 1/2 hours.
他应该会在四个半小时内到达圣路易斯
Is Judge Watkins onboard?
沃金斯法官在飞机上吗
She's administering the Oath of Office as we speak.
她现在正在主持就职宣誓
Good. That's good.
好 很好
Please gather all of our background
收集所有关于彭和其他亚洲国家的
and intel on Peng and our Asian players.
背景资料和信息
President Oliver is gonna need to get up to speed
奥利佛总统在与地区领袖谈话前
before he speaks to the regional leaders.
需要了解当前情况
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
I've served under six presidents.
我已经服务过六任总统
Jeffrey Michener's the only one I ever...
杰夫瑞·米切纳是唯一一位...
shook hands with.
我握过手的
The people of New China
新中国的人♥民♥
send our deepest respect and condolences
向我们美国的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
to our brothers and sisters in America.
致以最深切的敬意和哀悼
It is with great sadness that we have learned
杰夫瑞·米切纳总统的死讯
of the death of President Jeffrey Michener.
让我们感到非常的沉痛
President Michener was an important ally.
米切纳总统是一位重要盟友
He's still in the mansion.
他还在官邸里
There's no way we're getting back in there,
如果你在考虑要怎么回去
if that's what you're thinking.
那是不可能的
We're in tomahawk range.
我们在战斧导弹射程之内
Tom, we don't even know if he's actually there.
汤姆 我们也不能确定他是不是真的在那儿
He might have released this video to bait us into attacking him.
他放出这个视频也可能是为了引诱我们攻击
Happy to call that bluff.
我愿意一探究竟
Okay, you take Peng out, his number two continues
你杀掉彭 他的继任者会继续完成他们的计划
with whatever their agenda is, and we've just started a hot war
而我们就挑起了两国的热战
without knowing what their plans are,
却不知道他的计划是什么
why those boats are so important to him, what he's smuggling.
那些船对他为什么那么重要 他在走私什么
She's right.
她说的对
Much as I'd like to take Peng out right now,
虽然我很想现在就把彭干掉
we got to find Wu Ming first, get to the bottom of this.
但我们得先找到吴明 弄清楚这件事的根源
That son of a bitch has been pummeling us for 10 rounds,
那个贱♥人♥打了我们十个回合
and I'm not much in the mood to wait for his knockout punch.
我可没心情等他的最后一击了
What about all the innocent people
那你的战斧导弹攻击时
in and around the mansion when your tomahawk hits?
官邸周围的无辜平民又该怎么办
We can't just assassinate a foreign leader
我们不能不事先与最高领袖商议
without consulting with the Commander in Chief.
就去暗♥杀♥一名外国领袖
Find me when you get close to Shanzhai.
快到山寨了再告诉我
He blames himself.
他在自责
For what?
为什么
Pushing Michener too hard...
在米切纳准备好之前
before he was ready.
就逼着他就任总统
Did he?
是吗
Country needed a president.
当时国家急需一名总统
Maybe we should find a plane, get Tom to St. Louis.
也许我们应该找架飞机 带汤姆去圣路易斯
He could help Oliver get his bearings,
他能帮奥利弗搞清楚下一步该怎么做
give him some credibility.
使他更有公信力
You saw.
你也看到了
He's not going anywhere, not till we finish this.
在这一切结束之前 他哪也不会去
Obviously, Jeffrey Michener's are big shoes to fill,
显然 杰夫瑞·米切纳的工作做得相当不错
but Howard Oliver is beloved here in St. Louis,
但霍华德·奥利弗在圣路易斯广受爱戴
where, as mayor, he oversaw
在他任职市长♥期♥间 他监管着
the most effective quarantine in the country,
全国最有效的隔离区
saving over 100,000 people during the plague.
瘟疫期间拯救了超过十万人的生命
It wasn't the first time.
这不是第一次了
He tried to kill himself on the Nathan James. He slit his wrists.
他在内森·詹姆斯号♥时就想割腕自杀
When Captain Chandler found him, he'd nearly bled to death.
钱德勒舰长发现他时 他差点失血过多而死
I had no idea. I...
我都不知道 我...
I was on the ship.
我当时也在船上
I They kept it quiet.
我... 他们把事情压下来了
Only the senior leadership knew.
只有高层领导知道
Jeffrey told me when he felt...
当杰夫瑞觉得可以相信我时
that he could finally trust me.
他告诉我了
I'm telling you this
我现在告诉你这事
because you need to stop beating yourself up.
是希望你不要内疚
If anything, I'm the one.
就算要怪谁 那也是怪我
I knew he was suffering.
我明知道他很痛苦
I knew, and I left him alone.
我都知道 却还留下他一个人
Were the two of you...?
你们俩是不是...
I'm so sorry, Allison.
我很遗憾 艾莉森
This one's a bust, too.
这个也不是
Damn it.
该死
Hey, Doc.
医生
Is this something you need?
你需要这个吗
Uh, that's, um...
那个...
that's, uh...
那个...
I-I don't even know what that is.
我都不知道那个是什么
Dr. Scott never let me touch that machine.
斯科特博士从来不让我碰那个机器
But I'm getting warmer?
但是接近了
Yeah, sure.
是的
Yeah, hello.
你们好
Hey, Doc.
医生
Looks like we got a stowaway here, mate.
我们好像漏了这个 哥们
Okay.
好的
This is very, very good.
非常好
This is a really good start.
这是个不错的开始
Could you guys start setting this up over here for me?
你们能不能帮我把这些准备好
Yeah. You got it. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Kyoko has something to say to you.
京子有话要和你说
She asked me to translate.
她让我翻译
She says that you saved her life,
她说你救了她的命
but more importantly, you saved her son.
但更重要的 你救了她的儿子
That was all Logan and Rios.
那都是罗根和里欧斯的功劳
I-I didn't really do much.
我...我没做什么
She says she hasn't prayed since she was a child,
她说她自从小时候就不祈祷
but now she will, every day, for the doctors and for you.
但她现在每天都为医生们和你祈祷
No, please. You don't have to get up. It's okay.
不 你不用站起来
Um, ma'am. It's, uh...
女士 这
She says you're a natural.
她说你很有天赋
Seems like the weather matches our mood.
天气好像映照着我们的心情
Welcome home, Mr. President.
欢迎到家 总统先生
Thank you.
谢谢
The world's lost a great leader, but we in this room --
世界失去了一个伟大的领袖 但在这里
we've lost a colleague and a friend.
我们失去了一位同事和朋友
You all served him well,
你们都尽心为他工作
and I look forward to continuing the work you began together,
我也很期待能继续完成你们之前的任务
as we navigate our way through this difficult time.
在这个艰难的时期找到前进的方向
I'll need all of your help getting up to speed, but first,
我需要你们帮助我熟悉情况 但首先
I'll need to speak to Captain Chandler.
我要和钱德勒舰长通话
St. Louis connected, sir.
圣路易斯在线上 先生
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表