剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We cured a whole country.
我们治愈了一整个国家
What the hell happened to that? How did we get to this?
到底发生了什么 怎么会发展到这个地步
There are forces at work here, and they are bigger than me,
还有其他力量在运作 他们比我要强大
and they are bigger than you.
比你也要强大
And they're stretched all the way across the Pacific,
在你消灭所有种族的时候
where you're exterminating whole races of people.
他们一路穿越太平洋
We had no idea what Peng was planning to do.
我们并不知道彭在蓄谋着什么
All we needed was his help to get rid of Chandler.
我们只是需要借他的力量铲除钱德勒
The landscape of this country is changing,
这个国家的版图正在发生变化
and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop it.
任何人都无力阻止这个进程
I am still the President of the United States,
我仍然是美国的总统
and I can stop it.
我可以阻止
We can stop it.
我们可以阻止
It can't be too late, Allison.
还不算晚 艾莉森
Sign it...
签字吧
Mr. President.
总统先生
Passive radar is clear, sir.
被动雷达没有动静 长官
No sign of the Chinese.
没有中国人的迹象
How's the temperature below deck?
甲板下面温度如何
Considering the circumstances...
综合各种情况
I'd call it a low simmer.
将沸未沸
New kid thinks my motivations
新来的认为我的出发点
might not be completely impartial.
也许受到了影响
New kid's had a rough day.
新来的今天过得不顺
He'll buck up.
他会振作起来的
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Do you believe this is personal for me?
你认为我是出于私心吗
At this point, sir...
在这种情况下 长官
it's personal for all of us.
我们所有人都出于私心
Sir.
长官
The cipher the pirates found checked out.
海盗找到的密♥码♥检索核实过了
So far, we've isolated two direct communications
目前 我们调出了海龙驱逐舰和彭的
between the Sea Dragon destroyer and Peng.
两次直接对话
Can we pinpoint his location in China?
我们能确定他在中国吗
That's just it, sir. He's not in China.
重点就是 长官 他不在中国
He's mobilized his remaining destroyers
他正在东京的海岸线附近
off the coast of Tokyo.
调动余下的驱逐舰
And the latest intel suggests
最新的信息显示
he's aboard one of those destroyers.
他在其中一个驱逐舰上
Are you alone?
就你一个人吗
I, uh...yeah.
嗯 当然
Shut the door.
快关门
Is our relationship about to change?
我们的关系是要更近一步了吗
Alex Rivera and Senator Beatty are dead.
亚历克斯•里韦拉和贝蒂参议员死了
What?
什么
I thought Rivera was leaking information to Peng,
我以为里韦拉在向彭泄露信息
so I followed him.
所以我跟踪了他
He was meeting with Beatty
他和贝蒂会面时
when they were both gunned down by the Secret Service.
双双被特勤局枪杀
Gunned down?
枪杀
I found pictures of troop readiness reports on Rivera's phone.
我在里韦拉的手♥机♥上发现了军队报告的图片
I need to know why he was bringing these to Beatty.
我想知道他为什么把这些带给贝蒂
I need to know what they were into,
我想知道他们在搞什么鬼
what they were planning. Okay, okay, slow down.
到底在谋划什么 好了 冷静
It was an inside job.
这是监守自盗
and Shaw was part of it. I don't know who I can trust.
肖也被牵扯其中 我不知道该信任谁
But your press credentials
但是你的记者证
still get you access to the White House.
仍然可以让你进入白宫
So you want me to break into Senator Beatty's office,
所以你想让我在贝蒂参议员
after he was just murdered by the Secret Service
刚刚和外♥交♥部♥长一起被特勤局谋杀后
along with the Secretary of Foreign Affairs?
闯入他的办公室
And I think they killed the President, too.
我认为总统也是他们杀的
What?
什么
And I know for a fact the Chief of Staff was in on it
我还知道幕僚长也参与了
and that she's been double-dealing with Peng.
她一直在和彭做双面交易
Please, Jacob, just get into Beatty's office.
求你了 雅各布 去贝蒂的办公室
I know there's something there.
里面肯定有线索
XO, we have a top secret SCI communication
大副 我们收到一封来自中♥央♥司令部的
coming from central command.
最高机密的SCI通信
It's double encrypted.
还被双重加密了
Put it through first stage decrypt and print it out.
放进一级解密装置 再打印出来
Aye, ma'am.
是 长官
First stage decrypt commencing.
一级解密装置启动
There's gotta be something more you can give him.
你还能为他做点什么吧
I'm sorry, sir. I'm doing the best I can with the ice.
对不起 长官 冰块已经是最好的了
Oh, God. There's a lot of guys in worse shape than him.
上帝啊 还有很多人比他情况更糟
It's okay, sir.
没事的 长官
I'm all right.
我没事
Captain Meylan, a message for you from central command.
梅朗舰长 中♥央♥司令部给您发来一封信
First stage decrypted, it's now in command code.
一级解密已经完成 现只需您的编码解密
Thank you, Commander.
谢谢你 中校
Captain Chandler.
钱德勒舰长
Captain Meylan.
梅朗舰长
Something on your mind?
有什么事吗
I have a flash order from the Commander in Chief
我接到了最高统帅的新命令
to place you under arrest,
奉命逮捕你
relieve Captain Slattery of his command,
解除斯莱特里舰长的职务
and take Nathan James back to San Diego.
把内森·詹姆斯号♥带回圣地亚哥
What the hell did you say?
你在说什么
"Illegal incursion into the sovereign territory
非法侵犯外国的
of a foreign country.
领土主♥权♥
Attempted murder of a foreign leader.
企图谋杀外国领导人未遂
Destroying a noncombative foreign vessel.
毁坏外国普通船舶
Dereliction of duty."
玩忽职守
Ah, this is bullshit.
这简直是胡说八道
You can verify it if you like.
如果你愿意的话 可以去核实
Mike, you realize what this means?
迈克 你知道这说明什么吗
The White House has been compromised.
白宫有内鬼
That's how Peng kept getting our coordinates.
所以彭总能知道我们的坐标
It's more than that.
不只这个
My plane exploding, you guys getting ambushed...
我的飞机被炸毁 你们被伏击
Michener.
米切纳
You saying he didn't kill himself? We got a coup?
你是说他不是自杀 是发生了政♥变♥
I talked to Oliver 24 hours ago.
24小时之前我还跟奥利佛谈过话
He said we had his full support. Now this?
他说他会全力支持我们 结果现在
Code is accurate, sir.
编码是准确的 长官
Order like this comes through fleet command,
这种命令应该由舰队指挥部
addressed to our XO, not you.
发给我们的大副 而不是你
Everything about this stinks. We can't follow it.
这件事处处存疑 恕我们不能执行
It's not our place to question a confirmed order
我们没有权利去质疑
from the Commander in Chief.
最高统帅下达的命令
But my guess
我猜
is that POTUS has lost faith in your senior command,
是总统对你的管理失去了信心
which is a hell of a lot more plausible
这似乎比你那偏执的阴谋论
than your paranoid conspiracy theories.
更为可信
Well, let's get the President on the phone.
我们打电♥话♥给总统吧
We'll talk to him Can't do that, Captain.
我们来跟他说 做不到的 舰长
Like you said, we're at EMCON.
如你所言 我们正在实行电磁管制
It won't matter,
没用的
not if Oliver's in on it.
如果奥利佛也有问题的话
If you're so worried about what's going on back home,
如果你很想知道美国发生了什么
all the more reason we should head that way.
我们更加应该回去
We'll sort it out there. You don't understand.
到了那里我们就知道了 你不明白
We're not gonna make it home alive.
我们都不可能活着回去
The person who sent you those orders
给你发这条命令的人
is the same person who just destroyed your ship.
就是炸毁你的船的人
We'll get sunk before we hit Pearl Harbor.
在到达珍珠港之前 我们就会被击沉
Yeah, you heard those charges. They're absurd.
你听到那些指控了 都是无稽之谈
From what I've seen in my short time on this ship,
从我短时间内在这艘船上的所见所闻
these charges don't surprise me one bit.
我对这些指控毫不意外
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表