剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Tom?
汤姆
Are they coming to help or to finish the job?
他们是来帮忙还是来了结此事的
In the jeep -- now.
上吉普车 快
We don't know who blew up that plane.
我们还不知道是谁炸了那架飞机
There's your answer.
这就是你的答案
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Weapons?!
武器呢
In the bag.
在袋子里
Look out!
小心
Copy.
收到
25 nautical miles off the coast
距海岸线25海里
in vicinity of 2.60 north by 106.94 east.
在北纬2.60° 东经106.94°附近
I just got off the phone with the Vietnamese.
我刚跟越南人打完电♥话♥
Eight of their own security team
在夜店门口 他们自己的警卫员
were gunned down outside a nightclub.
被♥干♥掉了8个
We put the James in Vietnam to send a message.
我们让詹姆斯号♥去越南是为了发出信息
Peng just sent one right back to us.
彭给我们回了一条
Captain Chandler's plane
钱德勒舰长的飞机
will be in secure airspace in less than four hours.
四小时内会进入安全空域
We'll get a better read on Peng when we talk to him.
跟他谈过之后我们才能了解彭的想法
The James is safely off the Vietnamese coast.
詹姆斯号♥已经安全离开越南海岸
They're at EMCON, awaiting further instructions from us.
他们已实行电磁管制 正等待进一步指示
Still no word from any of the missing sailors?
失踪的水手还是没有消息吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Who the hell is in charge here?
谁是这里的负责人
Damn it.
该死
My man needs a doctor.
我的人需要医生
The dressing isn't stopping the bleeding.
衣服止不了血
At least let me take a look at it.
至少让我看看他的伤口
Hey, hey, hey. If we're hostages, you don't want to lose one.
如果我们是人♥质♥ 你不想有人死吧
Hey, get your hands off her!
别碰她
I want to talk to the man in charge!
我要跟负责人谈谈
I want to talk to the man in charge!
我要跟负责人谈谈
Hang in there, Mason.
坚持住 梅森
Hang in there, buddy. We're gonna get you some help.
坚持住 兄弟 我们会找人帮你的
Does anyone speak English? Our man needs help.
有人说英语吗 我们的人需要帮助
He needs help!
他需要帮助
Don't just stand there!
别干站着
I can help him if you give me some damn equipment.
给我一些设备我就能帮他
Hang in there, buddy.
坚持住 兄弟
Just give me some equipment!
给我一些设备
Hang in there.
坚持住
I say again, this is Zephyr. Alpha Team, come in.
重复 我是西风 阿尔法小队请回答
Anyone from Alpha Team, this is Zephyr.
阿尔法小队谁在 我是西风
Are you sure this is on the right channel?
你确定频道调对了吗
It's the right channel, and it's been clear all week.
频道没错 而且整周都没问题
Alpha Team, Zephyr -- come in.
阿尔法小队 我是西风 回答
We've been operating on EHF.
我们一直都在用高频
It's completely secure.
绝对安全
If they're not answering,
如果他们没回应
it's because Peng took them out, that mother f--
肯定是因为彭把他们抓了 他妈...
You need me to drive?
需要我来开车吗
I'll be fine, sir.
我没事 长官
Let's just get out of this hellhole.
赶紧离开这个破地方
Hey, no comms in the area.
这里无法进行通讯
Phones are still down.
电♥话♥还是打不通
Radios are still FUBAR. Nothing I can do.
无线电也一团乱 我什么都做不了
Let's get out of here.
我们先离开这里
Thank you. That's very sweet of you.
谢谢 非常感谢
We have to get back to our ship. Thank you.
但我们得回舰上去 谢谢你
We're sticking out like sore thumbs.
我们这一身太显眼了
We got to get a change of clothes before we get to the pier.
得先去换件衣服再去码头
O.O.D, any contact on radar or visual?
值日官 雷达上或可视范围内有什么发现吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Anything?
你这边呢
No, and local frequencies are clear.
没有 本地频率没有被♥干♥扰
They all had radios,
他们都带着无线电
and not one of them had a chance to contact us.
但却没有一个人联络我们
Must've been a very quick hit. You were right.
袭击一定发生得非常迅速 你是对的
We should've warned them earlier.
我们应该早点提醒他们的
It was a tough call.
当时很难做出决定
Okay.
好吧
St. Louis said stay offshore, but they didn't say
圣路易斯让我们待在海上
we had to sit here with our thumbs up our asses.
但他们没让我们在这坐以待毙
You want to find those three boats?
你想去找那三条船
They disappeared around that bay one hour before the attack.
他们在袭击发生前一小时在海湾那里消失了
If we chase them, we could be out of position for a rescue.
如果去追踪他们 我们可能会错过搜救
If our people are on those boats,
如果我们的人在那些船上
we still have a chance to catch them.
那我们还有机会救出他们
O.O.D, head 1-8-5 toward Do Son.
值日官 185度航向开往涂山半岛
Left full rudder -- steady course 1-8-5.
左满舵 稳定航向185
Damn it. I can't see shit without my glasses.
妈的 没有眼镜我什么也看不见
I need clamps.
我需要钳子
I need clamps! Clamps!
我需要钳子 钳子
Rags and gauze are not enough.
光有破布不够
Green got away.
格林逃掉了
M-Maybe Burk did, too.
博克可能也逃出去了
No doubt.
肯定的
Probably back on the James right now.
可能现在已经回到詹姆斯号♥上了
They had EMPs.
他们有电磁脉冲
That's how they cut off the comms.
他们就是这样切断了通讯
I know, son. I know.
我知道 孩子 我知道
What are they doing? Are they taking him?
他们干什么 要把他带走吗
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Stop! Stop! No, no!
住手 住手 不行
This man can't be moved!
你们不能移♥动♥他
This man can't be moved! Put him back!
你们不能移♥动♥他 别动他
No! No!
不 不
You son of a bitch!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
Maybe they've got a doctor for him.
也许他们给他找了个医生
They're looking for us.
他们在找我们
I count eight.
有八个人
They want us alive, right?
他们应该想要活口 对吧
That gives us the advantage.
这是我们的优势
We need a couple of them alive...
我们得留几个活口
if we're gonna find out where our people are.
才能找出我们的人的下落
Sir?
总统阁下
Shackleton and Hayward are scheduled to dock in Okinawa
沙克顿号♥和海华德号♥预计三小时内
in less than three hours.
会在冲绳靠岸
I suggest we refuel them immediately
我建议让他们立即补给燃料
and deploy them to Hai Phong.
然后派他们去海防
Refuel, yes, but we still might need those ships
补燃料 没错 但我们或许还需要这些船
to investigate the mutations in Japan.
在日本调查病毒变异的事
Let's not forget why we sent Chandler to Asia
别忘了我们最初派钱德勒
in the first place.
去亚洲的原因
I don't think it's prudent to send anybody else into the region
我认为在了解情况前继续派人前往该地区
till we have a better sense of the situation, sir.
不是个明智之举 总统阁下
Uh, Mr. President, someone took 13 of our people.
总统先生 有人掳走了我方十三人
Now, I don't care if it's Peng, the Vietnamese, or pirates.
我不管是彭干的 还是越南 或海盗
The James is sitting out there without its X.O.,
詹姆斯号♥正杵在那儿 没有大副
without its C.O. -- on its own.
没有指挥官 孤立无援
Once the James comes off EMCON,
一旦詹姆斯号♥结束电磁管制
we're going to need to have full communication capability.
我们就需要进行通讯
Audio noise we can deal with. We're not getting any video.
噪音可以将就 但我们接收不到任何视讯
Val was working on it before she left,
瓦尔走之前就在处理这个问题
but see what you can figure out.
但你看看有没有办法
Okay.
好的
And if you're right, Alex, if it is Peng,
如果你说对了 亚历克斯 若真是彭
this could be a trap to get our only
那么这有可能是个陷阱 好将我们仅有的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表