剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Captain, I see an oil slick about a mile long.
舰长 我看到了长约1.6公里的漏油
Heavy debris field, no bodies in the water.
大♥片♥残骸 水中没有尸体
No signs of life.
没有生命迹象
No apparent survivors, sir.
没有幸存者迹象 长官
Sorry, Captain.
很遗憾 舰长
Roger, Nomad. Return to ship.
收到 游牧民 回舰
85 confirmed dead, another 23 missing. My God.
85人确认死亡 23人失踪 我的天
Search and rescue will continue as long as they have to.
搜救工作一直持续下去
Whoever did this,
不管是谁干得
if they know we're still afloat, they will be back.
他们要是知道我们没有全灭一定还会回来的
We'll leave no one behind, Captain. You have my word.
我们不会抛下任何人 舰长 我向你保证
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
We were set up.
我们中计了
We don't know how or by whom,
我们不知道是谁或是怎么做到的
but Peng knew exactly where we'd be and when we'd be there.
但彭确切知道我们什么时候会出现在哪里
Sir, may I ask,
长官 我想问
how did we end up at these coordinates?
我们为什么会去坐标位置
Who sent us here?
谁让我们过去的
Takehaya.
素盏呜尊
The Japanese pirate?
那个日本海盗
The same man who kidnapped and tortured your crew?
就是那个劫持并折磨了你船员的人吗
He's not responsible for this. He's with us now, against Peng.
这次不是他的问题 他在和我们一起对抗彭
I'm not sure I understand, sir.
我无法理解 长官
Captain Slattery will show you to your quarters,
斯莱特里舰长会带你到你的岗位
brief you on the particulars.
简单和你讲一下详情
I know we lost a lot today,
我知道我们今天伤亡惨重
but we prevented a genocide in Korea.
但我们阻止了韩国的灭绝
We'll take care of our wounded,
我们会照顾好我们的伤者
then we'll finish Peng off for good.
然后我们会彻底收拾掉彭
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Kara.
卡拉
I want to know why you tried to stop our ships.
我想知道你为什么叫我们的船停下
Sir?
长官
You knew they were gonna be attacked.
你知道他们要被袭击了
I want to know how.
我想知道你是怎么知道的
It was just an instinct, sir --
只是一种本能 长官
the way they were being drawn into that pass.
他们被引往那个海口的方式
An instinct.
一种本能
They've been ambushed before, sir.
他们以前被埋伏过 长官
I have the Nathan James.
连上内森·詹姆斯号♥了
This is Secretary Rivera.
我是里韦拉部长
This is C.N.O.
我是海军作战部长
Listen up, 'cause I don't have much time.
仔细听好 我没多少时间
We were taken by surprise -- all three ships.
三艘战舰遭遇突然袭击
James is seaworthy, Shackleton was sunk,
詹姆斯号♥还能航行 沙克顿号♥已沉没
Hayward damaged,
海华德号♥受损
and survivors, including Captain Meylan,
幸存者 包括梅朗舰长
are now aboard the James.
现在都在詹姆斯号♥上
How did this happen?!
为什么会发生这种事
It is my belief that our lines of communication
我认为我们的通信线路
have been compromised by the enemy.
已被敌方渗透
Until further notice, we will be at EMCON.
另行通知以前 我们都会实行电磁管制
X.O., set EMCON Alpha. Aye, sir.
大副 实行电磁管制 是 长官
Is that Captain Chandler?
是钱德勒舰长吗
He just hung up.
他刚挂断
Well?
怎么说
The James survived the attack, but we lost the Shackleton,
詹姆斯号♥幸存 但损失了沙克顿号♥
and the Hayward is seriously damaged.
海华德号♥也严重受损
Captain Meylan is with the C.N.O.
梅朗舰长现在和海军作战部长在一起
I want to talk to them. I'm sorry, sir.
我要和他谈谈 抱歉 长官
But they went radio silent.
他们进入了无线电静默
Damn it, why? What happened?
该死的 为什么 怎么了
Sir, we were ambushed.
长官 我们遭遇了伏击
Somehow, the Chinese knew
不知怎么回事 中国人
where all of our ships would rendezvous.
提前得知了我们的战舰的集♥合♥点
This is a Goddamn disaster.
这真是场灾难
Mr. President... Give me a minute.
总统先生 让我静静
We have a Marine Recon Division. They're scattered,
我们有海军侦查部 现在分散布置着
but they could be organized and deployed to Asia.
但可以组织起来派往亚洲
If they flew to Pearl,
到了珍珠港
they could then sail from there
就可以从那出发
to effect a search and rescue of our ships.
对我们的战舰进行搜救工作
That's not gonna happen.
不可能
What the hell does that mean?
什么意思
Just what I said.
字面意思
Chandler's China adventure ends now.
钱德勒的中国之旅到此为止
Sit down, Howard. We need to talk.
坐 霍华德 我们需要谈谈
Don't tell me to sit down, Allison.
别给我下命令 艾莉森
Do you know who the hell you're talking to?
你知道你在跟谁说话吗
I do.
我知道
You were the mayor here. You ran a great city.
你曾是这里的市长 也治理的很好
This was your town.
这里是你的地盘
Damn right. And now I'm the president.
一点没错 现在我是总统了
I'm gonna ask you one more time, Howard. Sit down.
我说最后一遍 霍华德 坐下
Sit down, my ass.
见鬼去吧
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm tossing you the hell out.
我要把你丢出去
You're fired, Allison.
你被解雇了 艾莉森
There's nobody to call, Howard.
你打不成电♥话♥ 霍华德
The lines have been cut.
电♥话♥被切断了
Since the disaster at sea,
海上事件发生后
the White House has been put on lock-down on your orders.
白宫就依据您的命令进入一级禁闭状态了
On my orders?
我的命令
Are you joking?
你开玩笑吗
Not at all.
没有
Oh, we'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
Who the hell are you?
你们又是谁
Your security detail has been repurposed, Howard.
您的保镖有了新任务 霍华德
From now on, my men, Agents Murphy and Costas,
即刻起 我的人 特工墨菲和科斯塔斯
will protect you.
将接替保护你的任务
My God, Allison. What have you done?
天哪 艾莉森 你干了什么
Alex, you need to hear me out. Come with me.
亚历克斯 你得听我说 跟我来
Mr. President, through no fault of your own,
总统先生 虽非主动
you've stepped through the looking glass
但您已穿过那面镜子
into the birth of a new America.
见证了新美国的诞生
The pandemic, the millions of deaths,
瘟疫横行 尸横遍野
the complete collapse of law and order
法治崩坏
demands a revolution of governance.
政♥府♥机关迫切需要变革
Revolution? You mean coup d'etat.
变革 你是说政♥变♥
Who are you working with? Castillo?
你是谁的人 卡斯蒂略吗
Castillo, Price, Wilson, Croft.
卡斯蒂略 普莱斯 威尔逊 克罗夫特
America can no longer be governed by a central power,
美国不该再由集权政♥府♥所统治了
not now.
现在不行
Each region must look after itself.
各个地区必须各自为营
Sons of bitches. I knew it.
一群混♥蛋♥ 我早该料到的
Relax, Howard. This is a good thing.
放轻松 霍华德 这是件好事
You knew that Michener was moving too fast,
你早就知道米切纳推进的节奏太快
that America wasn't healthy enough
美国现在的健康程度
to go back to the way things were.
不足以恢复到原来的状态
There are no states. There are no cities.
没有什么州 没有什么市
There are only tribes scrambling out of the mud
只有在三亿美国人♥民♥的尸体上
over the bodies of 300 million dead Americans.
苦苦支撑的几群人而已
Face it, Howard -- democracy is a luxury
面对现实吧 霍华德 对我们来说
that we can no longer afford.
民♥主♥已经是一种奢侈品了
Be patient, Alex.
耐心点 亚历克斯
This is crazy. I mean, what the hell are you talking about?
这太疯狂了 你到底在说什么
What do we supposed to do when we find out some...
我们就算发现了又能...
Oh, my God.
天啊
Who is this?
他是谁
Senator Beatty.
贝蒂参议员
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表