剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance.
就是情报 监视 侦察
Gives us a bigger picture.
能给我们更完整的信息
So you're their guardian angels.
所以你是他们的守护者
Something like that.
差不多吧
All teams, stand by for sat link and position report.
所有队伍 等待卫星连线和位置报告
How long before you're ready? We're good to go.
什么时候能准备好 已经准备好了
As soon as Vulture team gets a visual on Croft, we move.
一旦秃鹫小队看见克罗夫特 我们就行动
If all goes as planned,
如果一切按计划进行
this will be over within the hour, sir.
一小时内会结束 长官
Sat link confirmed in all four regions, sir.
四个区域的卫星信♥号♥♥已确认 长官
Video transmissions from each team are up.
已收到各组的视频传输
What about you? I absolutely agree.
那你呢 我完全同意
Yeah. That's him.
是他
Nathan James, this is Vulture team.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这是秃鹫小队
We have eyes on the prize. Standing by at set point.
发现目标 在设定点待命
Copy that, Vulture team.
收到 秃鹫小队
All teams, requesting go status.
所有小队 汇报状态
This is Tiger, good to go. Vulture, good.
猛虎小队已准备好 秃鹫小队已准备好
Cobra team, good to go.
眼镜蛇小队已准备好
This is Raptor team, ready to kick some ass.
猛禽小队 已经准备好教训那些混♥蛋♥了
All teams, stand by to execute
所有小队 行动倒计时开始
in 3...2...1.
3...2...1
Execute.
行动
Tiger, I'm seeing no movement on the northeast side.
猛虎 东北侧没有人员活动
Dogs are still. You are clear to proceed.
守卫都在原地 可以安全前进
Vulture, Croft's taking the north alley.
秃鹫 克罗夫特走了北边的小巷
Cobra, entrance is clear.
眼镜蛇 入口安全
Yeah, hookers would be good at this point.
这会儿再来几个妓♥女♥就好了
Stay with the team here.
跟着我们
Raptor, bogey coming at you hard.
猛禽 敌人接近
Copy that.
收到
Vulture team, Croft and company 100 yards to your west,
秃鹫小队 克罗夫特等人在你西侧92米处
heading southbound.
向南移♥动♥
Veer left around the corner of the building,
向左绕过大楼转角
then proceed north. You can cut him off.
然后向北前进 你们可以截住他
Oh, wait. Uh...
别...
Smile for the camera, Croft.
来笑一个 克罗夫特
Tiger team's inside.
猛虎小队进入屋内
Rise and shine, asshole.
该起床了 混♥蛋♥
Jackpot. We got Wilson.
大奖到手 我们抓到威尔逊了
Raptor moving in on the master suite.
猛禽进入主卧室
Raptor, how we doing? Damn it.
猛禽 情况怎样 该死
Price ain't here.
普莱斯不在这里
Living room clear. Approaching bedroom.
客厅安全 正向卧室前进
Clear.
安全
Negative on Shaw.
没有发现肖
Damn it! We only got two.
该死 我们只抓到两个
We'll get the others.
我们会抓到其它人的
Keep me updated. Yes, sir.
随时向我汇报 是的 长官
Cobra, where is she?
眼镜蛇 她在哪里
We're working on it.
我们正在找
There's only one other place she'd be.
她只可能在一个地方
We've got a problem. Captain Chandler's alive.
我们遇到点问题 钱德勒部长还活着
We think he's the one that stopped that train.
我们认为是他阻止了火车
We saw the ship sink. He should be dead!
我们看到船沉了 他应该死了的
He will be.
他会死的
Our intel says he's on the ship with Castillo in custody.
情报说他现在船上并且抓了卡斯蒂略
So he's coming after us? Not if I can help it.
那他要来抓我们 如果我出手就不会
That's why I called you here.
这就是我找你来的原因
Why me? Why not Croft or Wilson?
为什么是我 为什么不找克罗夫特或威尔逊
You really want Croft or Wilson
你真的想让克罗夫特
with their fingers on the button, Roberta?
或者威尔逊按下按钮吗 罗伯塔
Ah, you sneaky little so-and-so.
你个小心机鬼
You sold them out.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
We're ready.
我们准备好了
This time, I want a more failsafe solution.
这次 我需要一个更加保险的计划
What have we got? Nuclear weapons?
我们有什么手段 核武器吗
Oh, Jesus, Roberta, we're talking about California.
拜托 罗伯塔 我们说的是加利福尼亚
I'm not that cynical.
我还没那么坏
Well, you'll have to excuse me
请你原谅
for not giving you the benefit of the doubt.
我没有把你往好处想
Nukes are too messy. We have something more reliable.
核武器破坏力太大了 我们有更可靠的
We're gonna find the Nathan James,
我们将找到内森·詹姆斯号♥
we're gonna hit it, and we're gonna watch Chandler die.
击中它 然后看着钱德勒死去
Wilson and Croft have been secured in local prisons.
威尔逊和克罗夫特已经被关押在当地监狱
And the others?
其他人呢
Satellite feeds picked up
卫星捕捉到
Price's jet touching down in St. Louis.
普莱斯的飞机在圣路易斯着陆了
Our guess is she's headed to the White House to meet with Shaw.
我们猜测她已前往白宫与肖会面
I've diverted all teams to that location.
我已经安排了所有队伍过去
Once we have them in custody,
一旦我们抓住他们
we'll get you on the air to address the people.
我们将安排你向民众发表演说
And say what?
说什么
We got Castillo's man to stand down,
我们已让卡斯蒂略的人停手
but what if the other generals aren't so easily convinced?
但如果其他将军没那么容易被说服怎么办
We could start a civil war.
我们会引发内战的
The rank and file will fall in line.
部队会明白的
They've just forgotten who they are.
他们只是忘记了自己的身份
Who's gonna remind them?
那谁来提醒他们
You put a suicidal mission in office,
你要求展开一项自杀任务
and I took advantage of it.
而我却从中占了便宜
We are public enemies number one and two.
我们成为了人♥民♥公敌一号♥和二号♥
The people don't trust us.
民众不信任我们
That's because they've been poisoned.
那是因为他们被洗♥脑♥了
We'll change their minds.
我们会转变他们的看法
You know, before the quarantine was in place in St. Louis,
在圣路易斯的隔离区建好之前
it was just me and 115 people in a Costco.
只有我和115个人在一家好市多超♥市♥里
But I was able to protect them,
但我能保护他们
because they wanted more than anything to be there.
因为他们最想做的就是待在那里
Not like those broken people we saw in that shelter.
而不像我们在避难所里看见的那些心碎的人
Back then, the people wanted to fight.
在过去 人们想要战斗
They still do, sir.
他们仍然会的 长官
I'm not so sure.
我不敢肯定
Nathan James, Cobra team...
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 眼镜蛇小队...
we're at the White House.
我们已抵达白宫
Roger, Cobra.
收到 眼镜蛇
We're tasking satellite to your whiskey.
我们正向你的位置调派卫星
We've got 10 guards out front, who knows how many inside.
门口有10名警卫 里面数目未知
Cobra in position at the underground entrance.
眼镜蛇到达地下入口
Multiple guards at elevator access.
电梯入口处有多名警卫
They've definitely beefed up security.
他们加强警戒了
All signs of a high-value asset.
里面一定有重要人物
Shaw and Price have to be inside.
肖和普莱斯肯定在里面
Roger that, Cobra team. Hang tight.
收到 眼镜蛇小队 坚守岗位
Backup's in transit.
支援马上到位
We've got a target.
有目标了
Let's get started.
开始吧
Vampire! Vampire! Vampire!
导弹 导弹 导弹
Bulldog inbound, bearing 047!
导弹来袭 方位047
Air, kill track 86086 with birds!
空炮 攻击轨迹86086
Track 86086.
轨迹86086
Evaluate as kill.
击落导弹
Nothing on subsurface.
水下无信♥号♥♥
SPY didn't pick it up until it was practically on top of us.
直到导弹出现在我们正上方雷达才发现
Radar is detecting no aircraft.
雷达未监测到飞机
Could the missile have been loitering?
导弹是不是一直在游弋
We would've spotted it sooner.
那样的话我们应该更早发现
I saw something on radar, just for a second,
刚刚一瞬间 我在雷达上看见了什么
but then it just -- disappeared.
但马上就消失了
It was launched from a drone.
是从无人机发射的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表