剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Let's roll.
我们走
Any sign of the Chinese destroyer?
有中国驱逐舰的信♥号♥♥吗
Henan's gone, sir.
河南号♥被击沉了 长官
They bought it. You were right, sir.
他们信了 你是对的 长官
They wanted you dead so bad, they tried to kill us all.
他们不惜把我们全杀了 只要能让你死
As long as we stay more than 40 miles off the coast,
只要我们距离海岸线超过6♥4♥公里
we'll stay dead.
他们就会一直以为我们已经死了
In the meantime, Captain Slattery and I will lead a land team,
我和斯莱特里舰长会带领一个登陆小队
identify Castillo's CoG.
确认卡斯蒂略的重心区
T.A.O. Sir?
作战官 长官
Show us the results of your microwave scanning.
给我们看微波扫描的结果
Yes, sir.
是 长官
These are the areas with the most activity.
这些地区活动迹象最频繁
That one's not far from the Navy base.
那一个离海军基地不远
Could be a command center.
可能是个指挥中心
Lot of chatter --
有很多通讯信♥号♥♥
Anyway we can listen in on those comms?
我们有办法窃听他们的通讯吗
I'm on it, sir.
我来想办法 长官
So, you finally killed the man who couldn't be killed.
你终于杀了那个杀不掉的男人
I'm not gonna lie, Allison, I was starting to lose faith.
说实话 艾莉森 我差点失去信心
We all were.
我们都是
Here's to redemption.
为了救赎
St. Louis -- we were prepared
圣路易斯 如果他合作的话
to give it to Oliver if he played ball.
我们准备把那里给奥利佛的
He didn't. And now you think you've earned it.
他没有合作 现在你觉得那里应该是你的
Oh, I know I've earned it.
我知道那里应该是我的
Technically, St. Louis is Wilson's territory.
严格地说 圣路易斯是威尔逊的地盘
Take it up with him.
你和他商量这个事情
He'll only go for it if you back me up.
只有你帮我他才会把地盘拱手相让
He's afraid of you.
他害怕你
And with good reason.
合乎情理
I delivered kingdoms for you, and I expect more.
我把帝国交到了你手上 我期望更多的回报
Castillo is a snake.
卡斯蒂略是个阴险的人
Make sure my shipment arrives from California in good shape,
确保从加州给我运来的货物安然无恙
and I'll talk to Wilson about St. Louis.
我会和威尔逊说圣路易斯的事
What is this place? Store owner Bob said
这是什么地方 店长鲍勃说
they loaded his food into shipping containers.
他们把他的食物装进了集装箱
Maybe that's what it is --
也许就是这里
a warehouse, a distribution center.
一个仓库 分配中心
By the looks of all of those "Peacekeepers",
看那些"和平守护者"的样子
I'd say you're right.
我同意
Castillo's hoarding his stash
卡斯蒂略在私藏他的存货
and doling it out to his people
然后发给他的手下
as calories for their hard-earned labor.
作为他们给他做事的回报
Why don't we steal it back? That would be the plan.
我们为什么不偷回来 就这么办
Army, Navy, Marines,
陆军 海军 海军陆战队
there's even some Coast Guard down there.
甚至还有几个海岸警卫队的人
Versus the four of us.
我们四个人对他们所有人
We're not even the dirty half-dozen,
我们甚至还不够六人小组
but we got heart and we got smarts, okay?
但我们有决心也有脑子
Kara, you and I are gonna scout the place, see what we can find.
卡拉 我们两去侦查 看看有什么发现
And you two, you watch the front --
你们两个 看好前面
shift changes, patrol patterns, anything like that.
观察轮班变化 巡逻模式等等
Remember what I taught you.
记住我教你的
Okay.
好
Be safe.
小心
It's me.
是我
It's me.
是我
Commodore, I don't mean to be rude,
指挥官 我不想无礼
but I thought you were dead.
但我以为你死了
Tex, why am I not surprised to see you here?
特克斯 为什么我在这里看到你一点都不惊讶
Whenever there's trouble and long odds, my friend.
哪里有麻烦哪里就有我 朋友
Hey, where's Frankie?
弗兰基呢
He's fine. He's with my mom.
他没事 跟我妈妈在一起
Look at you.
看看你
So, this Chinese ship you, what, put it on cruise control?
那么那艘中国船 你设置成定速巡航了
Something like that, sir.
差不多吧 长官
Master Chief's being modest. This was his plan.
军士长很谦虚 但这是他的主意
Glad to see you're on our side, Mr. President.
很高兴看到你是我们这边的 总统先生
And good to see you're alive.
我也很高兴看到你们还活着
Hey, it's good to see you.
很高兴看到你
Looks like we all had the same idea.
看来我们的想法一致
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
So, this is Castillo's center of gravity.
这就是卡斯蒂略的重心区
Yep. It's food.
是的 是食物
We were hoping to find a resistance force.
我们希望找到抵抗力量
You're looking at 'em.
我们就是了
Well, let's get to work.
那我们动手吧
Burk, Kara, Tex --
博克 卡拉 特克斯
I want you to set a perimeter, motion sensors,
你们设置警戒线 运动传感器
bells on a string, whatever we got.
绳子上挂个铃铛 有什么用什么
Green, Master Chief --
格林 军士长
establish a comms hub up on that rooftop.
在房♥顶上建立通讯中心
Nathan James is in Emcon, but she'll be listening in.
内森·詹姆斯号♥在电磁管制中 但她会接收信息
Wolf, find me a nice, empty building we can drop loudly.
狼 给我找个好点的空屋子 可以弄出动静的
That'll draw the bulk of their forces away
那能在我们行动时
when we make our move.
吸引他们的大批人马
Mike, Sasha -- You're on recon.
迈克 萨莎 你们负责侦察
All right, let's move. Yes, sir.
好 开始行动 是 长官
Just like old times.
跟从前一样
We've cracked the military code the California Forces are using.
我们破解了加利福尼亚部队用的密♥码♥
I need you all to sift through the message logs
我需要你们回溯信息记录
for any critical intel.
找出所有重要信息
How will I know what's important and what isn't?
我怎么知道什么重要什么不重要
You'll know it when you hear it.
你听到就会知道
Just make sure you get it cleaned up, recorded,
保证所有内容清理 记录
and print it out. Yes, ma'am.
然后打印出来 是 长官
Comms hub is up, Captain.
通讯中心设立好了 舰长
Four-star.
四星
General, cargo's intact, ready for transpo.
将军 货物无损 已准备好运输
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢 中尉
Is there a problem, son?
有问题吗 孩子
Sir, some of the men were talking.
长官 有人在传说
They saw the Nathan James blow up.
他们看到内森·詹姆斯号♥爆♥炸♥了
I just -- I can't believe it, sir.
我只是...不敢相信
Try not to lose any sleep over it.
别为这事睡不着
Tom Chandler was a traitor.
汤姆·钱德勒是个叛徒
It's a new day, son.
现在是新时期了 孩子
Some can make the adjustment, some can't.
有些人可以调整适应 有些不行
Take my advice -- make the adjustment.
听我的 好好适应
Yes, sir.
是 长官
There's a round in the chamber...
枪膛里有个环
so just pull the hammer back, and it's ready to fire.
拉动击锤 就可以开火了
I can tell you've had practice.
看得出你练习过
Got to keep both arms firm to guard against recoil.
你得保持胳膊固定 预防后坐力
You left town pretty quick.
你们离开得很快
After the doc, yeah.
在博士的事情之后
Yeah.
是啊
I have a feeling you blame me for Rachel.
我能感觉到你为蕾切尔的事怪我
I blame the both of us.
我怪我们两个
I forgave you.
我原谅了你
This, uh, Sasha gal --
这个 萨莎姑娘
She can handle herself?
她能照顾自己吗
With the best of 'em.
绝对没问题
Good.
很好
Think I found that General Bradley we were supposed to report to.
我想我找到了我们应该找他报到的布莱德利将军
He's the one that we need to lure Castillo out.
我们可以利用他引卡斯蒂略出来
Fellas, we might have read this situation wrong.
各位 我们可能误读了当前情况
Food's not being stored, it's being shipped.
食品不是要被储存 而是要被运走
I found train tracks running directly into a warehouse,
我发现了直接铺进一间仓库的列车轨道
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表