剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
双语合并|特效:NickCollect
··♥··♥···♥··
这是伦敦警务处史上调查最多次 至今仍未破案的谋杀案
部分姓名已更改 部分场景与人物 为戏剧情节而创作
2012年1月10日,星期二
《独♥立♥报》 我们会窃取电子邮件 新闻国际
2002年7月10日到12日,我家人 被《世界新闻报》的记者监视
戴夫库克警司?
Detective Chief Superintendent Dave Cook?
我是,有什么事吗?
That's right. How can I help?
我是警长斯莱特
My name's Detective Sergeant Slater.
我是来逮捕你的,先生
I'm here to arrest you, Sir.
罪名是什么?
What's the charge?
公职人员行为不当以及违反
Misconduct in public office and offences contrary
《1998年数据保护♥法♥令》
to section Fifty Five
第55条,先生
of the Data Protection Act nineteen ninety eight, Sir.
行为不当?
Misconduct?
你还想否认违反 《数据保护♥法♥令》吗?
What you're gonna deny in contrary to the Data Protection Act?
什么?
What?
来吧,你们自己进去
Go on, get yourselves in.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
你不否认自己违反了 《数据保护♥法♥令》,对吧,先生?
You don't deny acting contrary to the Data Protection Act, Sir?
把警告念给我听吧
Give me my caution.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything.
但如果你在问话时没有提及
But it may harm your defence if you do not mention
而日后在法庭上问起的内容 可能会对你的辩护不利
when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的任何话 都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
那是你的车吗?
Is that your car?
是的,先生
Yes Sir.
我才不是个会逃跑的人
I am not a f**king flight risk.
好的,先生
No Sir.
去吧…
Go on...
这辆车,先生
This car, sir.
找个人去把它打开
Somebody get that open.
十 年 前
我猜你在想为什么 你会被叫来开会,对吧,先生?
I'm guessing, you're wondering why you've been asked to meet, Sir?
没错
Of course.
我们想在丹尼尔摩根案上
We're tryna do something a bit different,
做点不同的尝试…
with the Daniel Morgan case...
丹尼尔摩根
Daniel Morgan.
斧头杀人案,1985年?
Axe murder, nineteen eighty five?
嗯,其实是1987年 不过你记得挺清楚的
Well, it's nineteen eighty seven but err, well remembered.
我们不太可能忘记这个案子
Not one we're likely to forget.
第一次调查弄得一团糟
Mess of a first investigation.
还被指控贪污
Allegations of corruption.
重启这个案件…
Reopening this one...
好像不太明智
Doesn't seem wise.
我也觉得这一直都不太明智
Always unwise I'm sure, but err,
但是我们有了新线索 打算这次不要再搞砸了
we've got some new leads and the plan is, we're not gonna f**k it up again.
我们打算同时进行 秘密行动和公开行动
We wanna do a covert operation, and an overt one.
秘密行动只有少数人知道
The covert one, no-one will know about but a select few.
主要是窃听
Bugs mainly.
还有各种监视手段
Surveillance of all kinds.
公开行动… -是你想让我做的
The overt one - -You want me to do.
我们想让你去上《犯罪观察》
We want you to go on Crimewatch.
假称自己是调查此案的警官
Purport to be the investigating officer.
负责凶杀案的警探
The Homicide Detective in charge.
这就是为什么 我们需要你这个职级的人
That's why we need somebody of your rank.
还有你和洁奇的关系
And then there's the connection with Jacqui.
观众会觉得有趣
Bit of fun for the viewers.
这应该只会是个短期行动
It should be just a short op.
你组一支小队公开进行调查
Form a small team to front up the investigation in public,
我们则在背后作业
while we'll be working in the background.
你们希望我一开口
And you're hoping once I open my big mouth
你们的那些线索就会自己开口?
it'll make your "leads" open theirs?
这么说吧
Well let's just say,
我们已经有怀疑一些人了 至于到底是谁涉案
we have our suspicions as to who's involved,
只要让他们自己承认就好
we just gotta get them saying they did it.
我加入
I'm in.
窃 听 黑 幕
第一季 第2集
再跟我说明一次案件吧
Fill me in again.
好
Great.
好的
Great.
呃,1987年3月10日
Err, on the tenth of March nineteen eighty-seven,
摩根在金狮酒吧的 后方停车场遭到袭击…
Morgan was attacked in the rear car park of the Golden Lion Pub...
我需要一个八人小组 两名警长、六名警员
I need a team of eight, two DS's, six DC's.
多派点女性警员
Heavy on the female officers.
比较不会引起注意
Less likely to be Lodge.
好
Okay.
还有,不能让任何人 小组里的任何人
And no one, none of the team,
知道秘密行动的事
can know about the covert op,
对他们来说这就是 唯一一个办案小组,明白吗?
as far as they're concerned, this is the only case team, alright.
明白,长官
Got it, Guv?
1987年3月10日
Oh the tenth of March, nineteen eighty-seven
一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥,丹尼尔摩根
Danny Morgan, Private investigator.
第一章 诱 饵
在先邓咸的金狮酒吧 后方停车场被杀害
Was murdered in the rear carpark of the Golden Lion Pub, in Sydenham.
他被斧头多次砍伤
He was struck several times with an axe.
这起命案已经调查了15年
Now there's been fifteen years of investigation into his killing,
三次行动,至今没有人因此被定罪
three previous operations, and as yet no-one has been nailed for it.
现在我们有几个 关键人物需要特别注意
Now we have some key individuals that were looking particularly focus upon.
第一位,约拿芬里斯
Number one, Jonathan Rees.
他过去是丹尼尔摩根在一家名为南方调查公♥司♥的商业伙伴
Now he was Daniel Morgan's Business partner in a firm called Southern Investigations.
谋杀案
重启调查 五万英镑悬赏金
2000年针对丹尼尔的命案审查报告
The two thousand Murder Review Report into Daniel's death
指出“伦敦警务处
stated "that both the Met
和衡州调查局 都将里斯列为主要疑犯”
and Hampshire Investigations identified Rees as the prime suspect"
他现在因串谋妨碍司法
He's currently serving seven years for conspiracy
而服刑七年
to pervert the course of justice -
他把毒品栽赃到一名无辜女子身上
He had drugs planted on an innocent woman.
因为那名女子的前夫 想争取儿子的抚养权
Her ex wanted custody of their son.
第二位
Number two -
这个恐怕是我们的自己人 席德菲勒里
And this is one of our own I'm afraid, Sid Fillery,
卡特福德重案组,他被叫来
Catford Crime Squad, he was brought in
协助最初的调查
to assist with the initial investigation
即使他和里斯是朋友
despite being friends with Rees.
后来他离开了警队
Now he subsequently left the force
接手丹尼尔的老工作 经营南方调查公♥司♥
and took over Daniel's old job running Southern Investigations.
第三位,格伦维安
Number three, Glenn Vian -
真的假的?
Really?
我们听说维安兄弟…
Well we're hearing that the Vian brothers are...
很可能涉案
Likely involved.
事实上,格伦维安是 约拿芬里斯的前姐夫
In fact, Glenn Vian is Jonathon Rees's ex-brother-in-law.
我们认为格伦可能是拿斧头的人
We believe Glenn may have wielded the axe.
第四位,加里维安也有参与
With the involvement of Garry Vian Number four:
他也不能被排除在外
can't be discounted either.
第五位,占士库克,也叫做占美
Number five, James Cook or Jimmy -
我们听说他是开车逃逸的驾驶
we're hearing he drove the getaway vehicle.
而第六位
And that number six -
基思夏普…
Keith Sharpe...
把车藏起来
stored it.
因为我被命令指挥
Now I have command to look after,
所以我会时不时进出这里
so I'm gonna be in and out,
不过我们的目标是让我几周后
but were working toward me making an appearance on Crimewatch,
去上《犯罪观察》
in a couple weeks.
是的,长官…
Nice Guv...
是
Yes.
是
Yes.
到时候我会寻求更多线索
On which I'll be looking for more information.
现在我要把这些名字串起来
Now I want to build these names out.
我要掌握每一个关联、每一个动机
I want to know every connection, every motive.
如果这条关系线够完整
And we build this chain well enough,
我们就能够勒死他们
we'll be able to strangle them with it.
明白吗?
Understood?
是的,长官
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表