剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
My wife thought it was a gun.
我很抱歉,我不知道情况那么糟糕
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that bad.
还有谁知道这些?
I mean, who else knows about this?
这就是我的重点,没有人知道
Well that's my point. Nobody knows.
丹尼尔摩根的家人 他们知道你经历了什么吗?
Daniel Morgan's family. Do they know what you went through?
天啊,当然不知道 他们已经够辛苦了
Christ no. They've got enough to on their plate.
他们要是知道 一定会立刻打给处长
They would have been on the phone to the Commissioner,
内政大臣,让所有人…
the Home Secretary, everyone...
对,但那又有什么用?
Yeah and what good would that have done?
我的上级知道
My higher-ups knew,
你们这帮人 在试图破坏重大刑案调查
that your lot were trying to disrupt a major criminal investigation
他们却什么都不做
and they did nothing.
就坐在那边等着看事情发生 把我晾在一旁
Sat on their arses and watched it happen. Hung me owt ti dry.
我们什么时候变成目标了?
Since when did we become the targets?
这怎么可能会符合公共利益?
How is this in any way, in the public interest?
我很抱歉,兄弟 我真的觉得很抱歉
I'm sorry mate. I mean I'm... I'm really sorry.
好吧
Right.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉我太晚回来了
Sorry I'm late.
饭菜在焗炉里
Plates in the oven.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
对,还好…
Yeah fine...
你确定吗?
You sure?
只是会议开太久了
Meeting overran.
你看,我觉得这非常棒
You see, I thought that was really good.
很差劲,不是吗?戴夫西曼
It's pish, in't he... David Seaman.
顶多在基尔马诺克踢踢球吧
Maybe get a game for Kilmarnock
嗨,加里…
Hi Gary...
戴夫,我做不到,我真的做不到
Dave, I can't do it, I just can't do it.
听着,事情是这样的…
Look. Here's the thing...
你要嘛振作起来 我们把这个案子给破了
You either need to sort yourself out and we crack on with this.
要嘛就放弃 -好吧
Or we don't. -Okay.
你得把真♥相♥告诉你的团队
And you need to tell your team the truth.
因为我们不能继续这样下去了 真的不行
Because we cannot go on like this. We really can't.
好吧…
Alright...
有件事你得知道
There's something you need to know.
我当时在场
I was there.
你在哪,加里?
You were where, Gary?
我在金狮酒吧
I was at the Golden Lion.
丹尼尔摩根被杀的那晚
The night Daniel Morgan was killed.
我在停车场
I was in the car park.
他们那晚邀我去喝一杯 我不知道为什么
They invited me to have a drink that night. I don't know why.
我以为是跟计划偷窃有关系
I thought it had something to do with planning a theft.
他们是谁,加里?
Who's they, Gary?
占美库克
Jimmy Cook.
所以你那晚去了金狮酒吧?
So you went to the Golden Lion, that night?
对,我们坐在门边
Yeah. We sat by the door.
然后我看到丹尼尔走进来
And I saw Daniel come in.
他在和约翰里斯讲话
He was talking to John Rees.
他们身边还有个女的
And there was some woman with them as well.
她是谁?
Who was she?
不知道,我以前从没见过她
Don't know, I've never seen her before.
接着有个家伙拍了拍我的肩膀
And, this bloke tapped me on the shoulder
说他想跟我去厕所谈谈
and tells me he wants to talk to me in the gents.
他是兄弟里的其中之一
He was one of the brothers.
我想他应该叫做史葛
Scott, I think it was.
另外一个叫做格伦
The other brothers called Glenn.
记不太清楚了
Can't remember.
他叫我去厕所,然后…
So he told me to go to the gents and erm...
然后我们从后面出去,因为他说
and then we went out back because he said,
占美想在停车场和我说个话
Jimmy wanted a word with me in the car park.
我们走到停车场
And we went out to the car park
我就看到丹尼尔躺在那里
and I saw Daniel lying there.
那把斧头还…
And the axe was still...
还插在他头上
It was still in his head.
格伦和占美一起在车上
And Glenn was with Jimmy in the car.
然后他们就开走了
And they drove off.
他们开走时占美还对我眨眼
And Jimmy winked at me as they drove off.
他居然还对我眨眼
He f**king winked at me.
我唯一不明白的是
The only thing I don't understand.
如果你要杀人 为什么还要带个目击者?
Is if you're gonna murder someone, why bring along a witness?
他们那晚为什么要带伊顿去酒吧?
Why did they bring Eaton to the pub that night...
他们是想牵连他吗?
Were they trying to implicate him?
他本来就知道这起谋杀
Well he already knew about the murder
因为他们原本有问他 要不要做这件事
because they originally asked him to do it.
所以如果能把他和现场扯上关系
So if he can be traced to the scene,
他就不敢到处乱说了
you're not gonna go round shooting your mouth off are you.
这是种警告
It was a warning,
一种能让他闭嘴的策略
a strategy to buy his silence.
一个风险很高的策略
A risky strategy.
你还得到什么资讯?
So what else you got?
两个人坐在门边,这里 当时没人能确认他们的身分
Two men sitting by the door, here and no-one at the time could ID 'em.
伊顿说他就是坐在那里?
And that's where Eaton says he was?
正是他说的地方,在“史葛”
Exactly where he says he was before 'Scott' -
我们必须假设他说的是加里维安
who we have to assume was Garry Vian took him
把他带去厕所然后再带到外面
to the gent's toilets and then outside.
这对得上
It fits.
对,对得上
Yes. It does.
完全对得上
It does fit.
那我们要相信他吗?
So, do we believe him?
我们相不相信他并不重要,格拉咸
It doesn't matter whether we believe him, Graham.
重要的是 我们能不能让这个成立?
What matters is, can we make it stick?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看起来很漂亮
You look really nice.
你也很帅
So do you.
喔,谢谢
Well thank you.
我们应该多多这么做
We should do this more often.
我们应该先去拿点喝的
We should get some drinks.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好…我只是很累
I'm fine... I'm just tired.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
因为是真的
Because I am.
我们已经减少了你的工时
We reduced your hours.
我以为会有所改善
I was hoping that would make a difference.
听着,我…我真的很努力地 在找解决方法,洁奇
Look I'm... I'm really trying to find a way out of this, Jacqui.
为了我们大家
For all of us.
你很努力?
You're trying --?
我很努力地想帮你 很努力地想破案…
I'm trying to help you, I'm trying to solve the case...
你很努力地在帮我?
You're trying to help me?
你表现得好像所有事都是你在做 但是我也在啊
You make out like you're doing everything but I'm around.
我很努力地在你身边…
I try to be around...
可是即使你人在我们身边 你还是心不在焉,戴夫
Even when you're with us, you're not with us, David.
你和孩子们很疏远,你总是很紧绷
You're distant with the kids, you're tense all the time.
我觉得我如履薄冰
I feel like I'm walking on eggshells.
我…我真的很抱歉
I... I'm really sorry.
我只是很累,你知道吗?
I'm just tired, you know.
没睡好
Not sleeping properly.
我总是感到头晕…
I keep getting these dizzy spells...
我想是因为疲劳
because I'm tired, I think.
我感觉不到安全
I don't feel safe.
一点小事都会让我很紧张
Little things are just setting me off.
我已经尽全力了
And I'm doing everything I possibly can,
但我觉得我自己在走回头路
but I - I feel like I'm going backwards.
事情不应该变成这样的
It was never meant to be like this.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
真的
Truly sorry.
谢谢
Thank you
你知道,我们…我们现在的处境
You know, we're... we're in a situation
就好像…
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表