剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
艾力士马伦查克的
At News of The World.
里斯因为串谋妨碍司法公正而入狱
Rees went to prison for conspiring to pervert the course of justice,
出狱后马上又回到 《世界新闻报》工作
came out and went right back into the employ of News of The World,
那时的总编辑是安迪库尔森
while Andy Coulson was the editor.
在库尔森带领下,《世界新闻报》 竟然雇用了有前科的罪犯?
Under Coulson, the News of the World employed a convicted criminal?
这个是天上掉下来的,好吗?
Well this fell into your lap, okay.
你不能引用我说的话
You can't quote me.
也不能提到里斯的名字
You can't name Rees.
但是你可以用这个来揭发他们
But, you can use this, to nail them.
这可能会让你惹上大♥麻♥烦
This could get you in serious trouble.
我早就身陷麻烦之中了
I'm already in serious trouble.
所以你把约拿芬里斯称为A先生
So you're calling Johnathan Rees 'Mr A"
我不觉得这是我取过最好的化名
Don't think it's my best pseudonym yet.
我们不能在摩根案审判结束前 公开他的名字?
We can't name him til after the Morgan trial?
法律上风险很大
It's very tenuous legally,
尽管是用化名隐藏
even to hide him under a pseudonym,
他的律师还是能指控我们藐视法庭
his lawyers can claim contempt of court.
库尔森身在政♥府♥才是真正的藐视
Coulson being in government is a contempt.
这是个好报道,但站得住脚吗?
It's a good story. Does it stand up?
我的消息来源很可靠
My source is solid.
约拿芬里斯因串谋
Jonathan Rees was imprisoned for conspiring
妨碍司法被判刑
to pervert the course of justice,
而《世界新闻报》 却又再度雇用他?
and the News of The World rehired him?
在他出狱之后 而当时库尔森正是总编辑
After he was release from prison. While Coulson was editor.
这感觉是个好料
It feels a good one.
我们得给库尔森回复权
We'll need to give Coulson right of reply -
噢,这是最过时的作法
Oh... this is the most archaic practice,
在针对人们的文章里引用他们的话
giving people quotes in articles against them,
这根本就是 给他们的谎言免费打广♥告♥…
it's just free advertising space for their lies -
我觉得这是必要的
I think it's necessary -
如果我们刊登了他的“回复权” 那就是在误导读者
If we publish his 'right of reply' we'll be misleading our readers -
不管是什么争论
Whatever the fight,
我觉得最好还是遵守
I think it's better to stick
既有的新闻规范,你不觉得吗?
to established journalist practice, don't you?
你对新闻懂什么,你是个律师
What would you know about journalism - you're a lawyer -
尼克,你对她讲话能不能尊重点
Nick, could you maybe talk to her with a bit more respect.
噢,省省吧,尊重什么…
Oh f**k off, with respect -
尼克…
Nick. Nick.
对不起… 对不起,鲁夫斯,对不起,吉儿
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry Rufus, sorry Gill.
我知道你们对这一切有多重要 我只是…事情太多,脑子太乱
I know how vital you are to all this. I just - busy time - busy head.
我会通知一些人,从后台推进
I'll - alert some people, go backstairs -
我确定这一定会传开的
I know this will spread,
其他报纸也不能忽略这件事 一定会的
the other newspapers, they can't ignore this _ It has to...
吉儿?
Gill?
如果他能拿到库尔森的引述 我觉得我们能够主张公共利益
If he gets the quote from Coulson, I think we can argue public interest.
我同意
I agree.
谢谢
Thank you.
这很棒
This is good.
不管你的消息来源是谁
Whoever your source is.
这真的很棒
This is good.
《卫报》 库尔森被指控使用新的小报手法
消息并没有传开,你惊讶吗?
Would it surprise you to know it didn't spread.
其它报纸全都忽视了A先生的报道
All the other newspapers ignored the Mr A story?
下次你一定会成功的
You'll get them next time.
问题是下一次…
The trouble with next time -
问题是…
the trouble with -
下次你一定会成功的
You'll get them next time.
我没有下一次了
I don't have a next time.
你这个笨小孩
You stupid child...
尼克…别那么夸张,尼克
Nicholas, Nicholas, don't be dramatic Nicholas -
来吧,我们拿条毛巾 把血擦干净,好吗?
Now let's get a washcloth for that blood shall we?
我没有下一次了
I don't have a next time.
嗨,我是尼克戴维斯
Ah Nick Davies?
尼克,我是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的乔贝克
Nick. It's Jo Becker. New York Times.
噢,对,嗨
Oh. Yeah. Hi...
现在方便吗?
Is now not a good time?
当然可以,我可以帮什么忙?
No. It's fine, how can I help?
我们要刊登报道了
We're going to publish.
太好了,刊登什么?
Great. What?
肖恩霍尔愿意公开作证
Sean Hoare is going on the record.
他是真正的内部人士
He's a genuine insider?
噢,不只这样 他还是库尔森的朋友
Oh more than that, he's Coulson's friend.
他们曾一起写过《名人奇闻》专栏 那是库尔森成名的地方
They worked the Celebrity Bizarre column that Coulson made his name on.
他说了什么?
What did he said?
嗯,他谈了很多关于库尔森的事…
Well. He talked about Coulson, a lot...
其实我跟他关系不错
I had a good relationship with him as it goes.
对,我想做什么就做什么
Yeah. I could do what the f**k I wanted,
只要能拿到好故事
as long as I came in with a good story.
唯一的指示就是,我什么都不在乎
The brief was 'I don't give a f**k'.
《世界新闻报》的编辑会议 听起来比《卫报》有趣多了
News of the World meetings sound more fun than The Guardian ones.
你说的没错
You're not wrong.
但我问他…
But I asked him...
他知道这些事吗…库尔森?
Did he know what's going on... Coulson?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》也要来插手这件事?
New York Times, over here, on this are they?
对
Yes.
噢,为什么?
Oh why?
我们想调查是不是 有跨越道德界线的事发生
We wanna investigate whether an ethical line has been crossed.
我的天,你听起来跟《卫报》一样
F**k me, you sound like The Guardian.
你不觉得 《卫报》的报道是真的吗?
You don't think The Guardian are valid?
我觉得《卫报》把自己当成
I think the Guardian are being beautiful beings,
高高在上的圣人
gazing down from their mighty high horses.
那群自命清高的家伙
The pious f**ks.
不过你…你不同,你是个…
No but the thing about you, you see, it's that you're...
你是外国人
you're foreign,
所以我喜欢你
so I like you.
我亲自把语♥音♥留言的录音 播给那个混♥蛋♥听过
I personally, played voicemail recordings to the bastard,
当时我们一起在 《太阳报》和《世界新闻报》共事
when we worked together at the Sun and the Screws.
你把录音播给库尔森听过?
You played recordings to Coulson?
肖恩,这可以公开吗?
Sean, is that on the record?
我要一件纽约大都会队的球衣
I want a New York Mets top.
什么?
I'm sorry?
给我一件纽约大都会队的球衣 这件事就能公开
I want a New York Mets top and then it's on the record.
好啊
Okay.
真的?
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
太好了
Great.
那我们
So what you say,
就疯狂一点 再来杯橙汁,你觉得怎么样?
we go completely crazy and have another orange juice?
谢谢
Thank you.
小报窃听了皇室成员 还有其他人
这篇很好
This is very good.
但我觉得他没有把 和库尔森的关联说清楚
I don't think they make clear the link to Coulson.
这是篇很好的新闻报道,但它不…
It's good journalism but it's not -
我喜欢我们之间的聚会,尼克
I love an intimate party, Nick,
但你不觉得
but it is nice, don't you think,
有其他人也愿意参与 这样更好,不是吗?
to have at least some other people who want to be there -
这可是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
This is The New York Times.
要同时对付我们两家会变得更难
It's gonna be a lot harder to fight us both.
这很重要
This matters.
对
Yeah.
这是篇非常好的报道
It was an extremely good piece.
它…它的方式,极其出色
It - the way it, it was - extremely good,
而接下来发生的事…
and what happened next...
阿伦是对的,它让大家更勇敢了
Alan was right. It made everybody, braver.
名人开始抬起头来
Celebrities began to look up.
例如,夏洛特哈里斯 开始在某位客户身上有所突破
For instance, Charlotte Harris began to get somewhere with a client,
足球经理人,斯凯安德鲁
football agent, Sky Andrew.
他们开给他每年二十万英镑
They offered him two hundred thousand pounds a year,
外加一百二十万英镑的 免费慈善广♥告♥
and one point two million pounds in free advertising for a charity,
让他撤案
if he'd drop his case.
结果呢?
And?
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表