剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
我帮忙搬运尸体
and I helped transport the body,
跟我一起搬运的警员跟我说
the constable I was with said to me
“记住,在这种状况下 你就是不在乎警长”
"now remember, in these situations, you are Sergeant Diligaf".
我说“你在说什么?”
I said 'what are you talking about?'
他说“就是我一点 都不在乎的意思”
He said 'Sergeant do I look like I give a f**k?'
我一直都做不到那样
Never been able to manage that.
你知道的,我喜欢当警探
You see, I like being a detective.
洁奇还好吗?又是丹杜的事吗?
Is Jacqui okay? Is it Dando again?
不,不是…
No. No...
你为什么想要查马伦查克? -不,没事
What do you want with Marunchak? -No, nothing.
听着,我很抱歉,这是个坏主意
Listen, I'm sorry, this was a bad idea.
真的吗?
Really?
哈啰,阿里…
Hello Ali...
长官,呃,你介意我…
Guv err do you mind if I...
不介意,进来吧
Yeah sure.
嗯…洛哈要退出了…
So err... Lockhart is stepping back...
什么?
What?
对啊,他家里有人生病
Yeah it's a family illness.
蛮严重的
It's serious.
好吧
Right.
我知道我们手上的证据还不够
I know we haven't got enough.
没有人承认自己在现场 也没有人承认任何事
No-ones put themselves at the scene, no-ones admitted anything -
他们说话很聪明
Well they're clever with what they say,
即使他们不知道我们在监听
even when they don't know we're listening.
对,但他们已经气炸了
Yeah. But they're pissed off,
我们让他们气炸了 你看得出来吧?
we're pissing them off, you can see that?
听着,长官,你可以选择 不做这个案子,或侦破它
Look, you can either kill it, Sir, or make it happen.
我来这里是因为我觉得 我们已经非常接近真♥相♥了
I'm here because I think we're damn close.
我认为你应该接手指挥,长官
I think you should take command, Sir.
公开和秘密…
Both operations...
两个行动都要接手
the overt and the covert.
好,那就逮捕夏普
Okay, let's arrest Sharpe.
把他带去歌♥来顿
Take him to Croydon.
歌♥来顿那边跟我们 关系不错,对吧?
They've got good links in Croydon, right?
是的,没错
They do, yeah.
那这件事要尽可能高调公开
And let's make it as public as we possibly can.
好
Yes.
加大对他们所有人的压力,对吧?
Turn the screw on the lot of them, eh?
我支持你,警长
I'm with you Sergeant.
谢谢你,长官
Thank you Sir.
第三章 傲 慢
这真是太过分了
That was out of order -
你知道吗?闹成这样?
you know that? All that fuss?
你们最好有点像样的东西
You better have something good.
我们在找的是 关于丹尼尔摩根谋杀案的证据
What we're looking for is evidence on the murder of Daniel Morgan.
我就知道
I f**king knew it -
我们特别想找的是那晚所使用的车
We're especially looking to find is the car that was used that night.
一切都指向 你帮占美库克弄来了那辆车
Everything points to you taking that car for Jimmy Cook.
把那东西关掉,我们就能好好谈
Turn that thing off and we can talk.
你们要想来正式的,我就无可奉告
You want to do this formal, I'll do 'no comment'.
这些都是非正式的,对吧?
This is all off the record, yeah?
好
Okay.
还有,不要再来我家了
And no more house calls.
我女朋友都偏头痛了
My girlfriend gets migraines.
好
Okay.
那你知道些什么?
So what do you know.
这事跟我没有关系
I was nothing to do with it.
但我确实…
But I did take...
我确实帮占美
I did take, for Jimmy,
弄了一辆浅绿色的福士Golf
a pale green VW Golf.
别问我车牌号♥码,我不记得了
Don't ask me the registration, I don't remember it.
我只是…
I just...
我只是把它藏起来而已
I stored it.
那还有谁在现场?
So who else was at the scene?
我听到的跟你听到的一样
All I done is heard the same things as you heard.
早知道就不该弄那辆车 占美是个混♥蛋♥
Should never have taken the motor, Jimmy's a c**t.
你知道他们是去哪里 弄到凶器的吗?
Do you know where they acquired the murder weapon?
知道,他们还特地 影印了收据给我做纪念呢
Yeah, they photocopied the receipt and gave it me for interest.
我当然不知道了
Course I don't.
占美确实告诉过我…
Jimmy did tell me...
占美确实说过…
Jimmy did say...
他说丹尼尔头上插着斧头…
he said Daniel gurgled...
他还发出咕噜声
with the axe in his head -
所以占美跟你说过他在现场?
So Jimmy confirmed to you he was at the scene?
我能说的就只有这些了
I can't tell you anymore than that.
他只跟我说了这些
That's all he told me.
丹尼尔头上插着斧头还发出咕噜声
Daniel gurgled with the axe in his head.
那把占美吓坏了
S**t Jimmy up, that.
就这样了
And that's all.
听着,你们该抓的是他们,不是我
Look you get them, not me.
我…我不掺和了,好吗?
Me I - I'm out of this, yeah.
你知道吗?你也该退出,亲爱的
You know, you should be out of this too, as well love.
谁知道你那张 漂亮的脸蛋会不会出事
No telling what could happen to that pretty face.
收敛点,基思…
Look wind it in Keith...
维安兄弟很恶毒 占美很下作,但里斯…
The Vians are nasty, Jimmy's rank, but Rees...
噢,他很聪明
Oh he's clever
他做得到很多事情
He can make things happen.
很多很多事
A lot of things.
如果你们出事那就太可惜了
Be a shame if anything happened to you lot.
喂?
Yep?
长官…
Guv...
我们查到那辆车的车款 有700多笔纪录
We've got over seven hundred hits on the van.
什么?都是浅绿色的吗?
What in Pale green?
Yeah.
对
出乎意料地受欢迎
Yeah. Surprisingly popular.
如果把范围缩小到南伦敦呢?
What if we narrow it down to South London?
或许可以试试
Might be doable.
戴夫!
Dave!
快进来
Get in here.
哇…怎么了?
Woah woah, what's wrong?
戴夫,有枪,那里有枪
Dave there was a gun. There was a gun.
那里有枪 -在哪?
There was a gun. -Where?
在哪? -枪对着我
Where? -Pointing straight at me.
在窗户后面
Through the window.
在窗户后面
Through the window.
嘿…
Hey...
你好大的胆子…
How dare you...
给我过来…
Come here...
该死的…
F**king...
洁奇,没事了
Jacqui it's okay.
没事了
It's alright.
那是台相机
It was a camera.
你…你看到的是长焦镜头
What... what you saw was a telephoto lens.
什么?
What?
我很抱歉,亲爱的
I'm sorry darling.
那…那是台相机
It was... it was a camera.
为什么…
Why...
为什么会有台相机对着我们家?
why was there a camera pointing at our house?
我有想办法阻止这件事…
I was making it stop...
阻止什么事?
Making what stop?
我有试着…我有处理这件事
I was trying to erm, I was getting it sorted.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What you...?
南方调查公♥司♥
Southern Investigations.
他们一直在监视我们家,洁奇
They've been watching the house, Jacqui.
他们在报社找了熟人来监视我们家
They've had a newspaper contact of theirs, watching the house.
我的意思是我控制住了
I mean I had it under control.
我以为我控制住了
I thought I had it under control.
有人一直在监视我们家?
Someone's been watching our house?
据我所知是这样
Look as far as I can see.
以牙还牙而已
It's tit for tat.
他们只是想吓吓我
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表