剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
F**king hell...
趴在地上!马上!
Get down on the ground now.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police.
别动!
Stay where you are!
不准动
Stop moving.
不要乱动
Stop f**king moving.
你们该死的…
What are you f**king...
我们是来跟你谈谈 丹尼尔摩根的谋杀案的
We're here to talk to you about the murder of Daniel Morgan.
丹尼尔,哪位?
Daniel who?
那跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
绝对没有,一点都没有
No way. Not at all.
那我来帮你回忆一下
Well let's jog your memory.
丹尼尔摩根于1987年3月 在金狮酒吧停车场
Danny Morgan was killed by an axe at the back of the head,
被人用斧头砍到后脑杀害
in the Golden Lion car park in March Nineteen eighty seven.
斧头?该死,不会吧
An axe? F**k no.
我跟这件事一点关系也没有
I had nothing to do with it.
不在场证明? 我编造了不在场证明?
An alibi? I cooked an alibi?
跟谁在一起?
With who?
这不是我的作风,小子…
Not my style son...
他说什么?
What's he saying eh?
我们跟踪他?为什么?
That we had him followed? Why?
苏格兰场一个 负责重大案件调查的警官
Why would a Scotland Yard officer in charge of a major crime investigation
怎么可能因为几个 开客货车的小混混跟踪
be turned off because a couple of oiks in a van
就被吓退?
were giving him a tail eh?
这说不通,对吧?
It doesn't work does it?
对吧?
Does it?
无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
嘿,孩子们
Hey kids.
嘿
Hey.
妈妈在哪?
Where's your Mum?
不知道
Don't know
洁奇…
Jacqui...
我没事
I'm fine.
要我打给医生吗?
Should I phone the doctor?
我说了我没事!
I said I'm fine!
等等
Wait.
长官?
Guv?
说吧
Go ahead.
我们在菲勒里的电脑里 发现儿童色情影片
Child pornography found on Fillery's computer.
什么?
What?
他们说数量相当可观
They say it's a significant amount.
那枪呢?
And what about the gun?
没找到,长官
Not found, Sir?
维安兄弟的住处也没有吗?
Not at either Vian's residence?
没有,长官
No Sir.
该死,但我们听到了
F**k, but we heard it.
对啊
Yeah.
还有其他证据吗?
Any other evidence?
没有实质性的证据,长官
Nothing substantial Sir.
好,谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我觉得你要求这场会面完全正确
I think it's totally right you've asked for this meeting.
谢谢
Thank you.
我唯一的建议就是…
The only thing I'd advise is -
在像这样的对话里
when in these conversations,
媒体的力量和影响是不容忽视的
is that do be aware of the power and the impact of the media.
尤其是新闻国际?
Of News International.
没错
Exactly.
利百加非常有魅力
Rebekah is very charming.
先生们
Gents.
你们先上去吧
Why don't you head up.
我们会带她进来
We'll bring her in.
好,那我们…
Right shall we...
第五章
编 辑
我说过我其实没想到他会在那里…
Said that I wouldn't expect him to be there actually...
戴夫…
David...
利百加,谢谢你愿意见我
Rebekah, thanks for meeting me.
我的荣幸
It's an honour.
迪克告诉我,你的整顿记录很不错
Dick tells me you've got quite the clean-up record.
不敢当
I wouldn't say that.
英国大众需要像你这样的人
The British public need people like you,
我才不怕这么说会显得老派
I'm not afraid to look old fashioned saying so.
你的宣扬非常有力量,我们很感激
You're a powerful advocate. We appreciate it.
我能帮你什么忙?
How can I help?
我对你们团队中的 其中一个人有点担忧
It's a concern I have over one of your team,
我认为应该要跟你提一下
and I thought it worth raising with you.
你担心的是谁?
Who is it, you're concerned about?
艾力士马伦查克
Alex Marunchack
他和你们合作的一个 叫做南方调查公♥司♥的团队
has what I would describe as an uneasy relationship
有着我会称之为不寻常的关系
with a team you work with called Southern Investigations.
他们是替我工作的吗?
They work for me?
不完全是
Not exactly.
他们的工作由你们大力资助 但他们是独♥立♥承包商
Their work is heavily subsidised by you, they're independent contractors.
那他们就不是替我工作的,对吧?
Well then they don't work for me, do they?
不是我吹毛求疵 但因为我在新闻业工作
Not to be pedantic about it, but I work in news,
讲究事实
stickler for facts.
我们有几起 正在进行的调查与他们有关
Well we have active investigations related to them.
他们和许多起犯罪相关
They have many criminal links
我会建议你们 终止所有与他们的合约
and I would advise you to cease all contracts with them.
好,我会去调查的
Well I will investigate.
谢谢你提出来
Thank you for raising it.
那我们…
Shall we...
这是辛西娅埃文斯的陈述 她曾在南方调查公♥司♥工作
This is a statement from Cynthia Edmonds, who worked at Southern.
她说她听说艾力士马伦查克
She says she heard that Alex Marunchak
小孩的学费都是他们付的
had his children's school fees paid for by them
还有他的债务也是
and his debts serviced.
这是私人事务…
Private matters...
但我认为这些私人事务 造成了扭曲的关系
Private matters that in my opinion, have led to a distorted relationship.
这引发了一些疑问 究竟是谁在操控谁
They have led to questions, about who wags the dog here.
是你还是他们
You or them.
可能我需要再说一次
Probably worth saying again,
这事跟我无关
it's not me involved in this,
所以我建议你 把指控性很强的“你”
so I suggest your accusatory 'you'
换成一个更…笼统的说法
be replaced with something more - general.
四个月前
Four months ago,
我在调查南方调查公♥司♥时
when I was investigating Southern Investigations.
艾力士马伦查克被要求 帮他们明目张胆地针对我
Alex Marunchak was asked to support them in explicitly coming after me.
你们的资金被用来 以各种方式骚扰我
Your budget was spent harassing me in every way,
对我的家人造成困扰
leading to problems for my family.
他们跟踪我和我的孩子去上学
They followed me and my children to school.
我并不知情
I wasn't aware of this,
但据我了解,你所受到的任何关注
but it is my understanding that any attention you received,
我很抱歉如果这么说太超过
and I apologise if it was ever over zealous,
跟你本人的关系不大
had little to do with you,
而是跟你的妻子洁奇哈姆斯
rather, it was about your partner Jacqui Haimes
以及她与吉尔丹杜 案子的密切关联有关
and her close association with the Jill Dando case.
你肯定能理解我们对她的关注
You can surely understand our interest in her.
无论你觉得这件事多令人反感
No matter how unsavoury you might find it.
不,我认为这已经 远远超过了令人反感
No, I think this went way beyond unsavoury,
而且我也不同意 这件事是因为洁奇…
and I do not agree this was about Jacqui -
我已经告诉过你我会调查
I have told you I will investigate our relationship
我们与南方调查公♥司♥之间的关系
with Southern Investigations -
那艾力士马伦查克呢?
And what about Alex Marunchak?
嗯,艾力士,他是个好记者 我希望迪克也会这么告诉你
Well Alex, as Dick will tell you I hope, is a good reporter.
我认为对他私生活的任何指控 都应该保持私密
Any allegations about his private life I believe should stay private.
是的,我很抱歉…
Yes, I'm sorry...
我认为你不明白整体的状况…
I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture...
不,我…我明白
No I... I do see.
我保证我明白
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表