剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
now paying someone a million pound,
某人七十万英镑
paying someone seven hundred thousand pounds I mean surely,
你总该期望总编 在你们每周聊天的对话中
you'd have expected the editor just to drop it into the conversation
提到一下吧
at some point, during your weekly chat.
不,我只会说“有什么新鲜事?”
No. I'd say, "What's doing?"
什么?
Sorry?
我会说“有什么新鲜事?”
I'd say, "What's doing?"
那你会期待有什么样的回答?
And what sort of response would you expect?
他可能会说“我们有则很棒的新闻 揭露了某某”
He might say, "We've got a great story exposing X or Y" or,
或是,更常见的 他会说“没什么特别的”
he would say more likely, "Nothing special".
他可能会提到
He might refer to the fact
本周加了多少页足球新闻
that however many extra pages were dedicated to the football that week.
但他不会告诉你 有一百万英镑的赔偿金?
But he wouldn't tell you about a million pound payoff?
我只是想说,我是我的父亲带大的
I... I just wanna say that I was brought up by a father
虽然不富有,但他是位伟大的记者
who was not rich, but who was a great journalist,
他在他临终前
and he, just before he died,
买♥♥下一家小报社
bought a... a small paper,
在他的遗嘱里特别写明
specifically in his will
他给了我一个行善的机会
saying he was giving me the chance to do good.
我至今仍然记得他做了什么 什么是他最骄傲的事
Now I remember what he did and what he was most proud of,
也因为那件事,他在这个国家
and for which he was hated in this country
被许多人憎恨了很多年
by many people for many, many years,
那就是揭露加里波利战役的丑闻
which was to expose the scandal at Gallipoli,
我仍然非常非常自豪
which I remain very, very proud of.
我…我想所有历史学生都很清楚…
I... I think that all students of history are well aware of -
嗯…会议暂停
Erm... the sitting is suspended.
该死
F**k it.
(梅铎在文化传媒及体育委员会上 被批袭击)
辩方告诉法庭 一位来自温莎的父亲
The defence told the court, that the father of one from Windsor,
想要表达他对新闻国际丑闻的憎恶
had wanted to show his revulsion over the scandal at News International.
他已承认袭击罪 以及造成恐慌或困扰…
He's admitted assault and causing alarm or distress...
要是我能抓到那个笨蛋…
If I could get my hands on that fool -
他已经被拘留了
He's in custody.
他以为怎样? 他的业余闹剧比我们
He thinks - what - that his amateur dramatics are more useful
在会议室里做的更有用?
than what we were doing in that room-?
问题问得很好
Good questions were asked.
对,没错,但没有得到回答
Yeah. They were. They weren't answered
而那种混淆本身很重要
and that obfuscation is important.
或者说,曾经很重要
Or was.
噢天啊,那个可怕的老年痴呆表演 是梅铎演出来的
Oh God, that awful senile act that Murdoch was putting on.
这才是值得写的东西
That needed writing about.
但现在
But now,
每份报纸都只会刊登一件事
every paper will carry one thing and one thing only, Wendi Murdoch,
邓文迪护夫有功
fighting for her man.
你担心太多了,尼克
You're worrying too much, Nick.
你不了解新闻循环
You don't understand news cycles.
好吧,至少还有利维森调查
Yeah, well there's still Leveson.
对,除了利维森什么都没有
Yeah. Nothing else but Leveson.
现在空气里只有利维森三个字 如果利维森拿不出成果…
There is no air but Leveson air. If Leveson doesn't produce -
那又怎样?
Then what?
你打算用茶巾蒙着头 过下半辈子吗?
You're gonna hide under a tea towel for the rest of your life?
听着,尼克
Look Nick,
正因为你的报道
a serious inquiry,
才会有个聪明的家伙
led by quite a clever bloke
进行这么严肃的调查
is happening because of your journalism -
这可能意味着规范、新闻伦理
It could mean regulation, ethics,
甚至建立起媒体、政客
maybe even an... an appropriate relationship between the press,
警方之间更合宜的关系
politicians and the police...
你什么时候变得那么正面了?
When did you become the positive one?
噢,去你的
Oh f**k off.
利维森调查给了我们 崭新的新闻业和崭新的戴夫库克
Lord Leveson's report's given us a new press, and a new Dave Cook.
去你的
F**k off.
得说两遍
Twice.
专责委员会那边的最新情况如何?
What's the latest with the select committee?
我们必须把占士梅铎叫回来
We've gotta get James Murdoch back in.
用什么理由?
On what grounds?
要弄清楚他是否被告知过 内维尔电子邮件的事
Clarity, on whether or not he was told about the Neville e-mail.
为什么有警♥察♥ 在我们的新闻编辑室里?
Why are there police officers in our newsroom?
什么?
What?
他们要找艾美丽雅谈话
They want to talk to Amelia.
艾美丽雅…谈什么?
Amelia... What about?
他们援引《官方机密法令》
They're citing the Official Secrets Act.
喂
Yeah.
嗨,你在哪?
Hi. Where are you?
我在路上,不能告诉你在哪
On my way somewhere. Can't tell you where.
艾美丽雅,我是阿伦
Amelia. This is Alan.
阿伦,我正要去见一个人
Alan, I'm just on my way to meet someone.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
我觉得你应该要进一下办公室
I think you should come in.
他们在楼上
They're upstairs,
他们说不见到你他们是不会离开的
they're saying they won't leave until they've spoken to you.
不,不可能,没有律师我不见
No, no way. Not without a lawyer.
同意
Agreed.
他们不喜欢我的饼干
They don't like my biscuits,
也不喜欢我聊萧邦的小话题
and they don't like my small talk about Chopin.
他们说需要你的笔记本
They're saying they need your notebooks.
如果你找不到
If you can't find your notebooks,
他们就会申请搜查令,直接进你家
they'll get a warrant and enter your flat.
他们还说如果笔记本不在你家
They're also saying that if your notebooks aren't in your flat,
他们就会去你妈家那里
they could visit your Mother.
告诉他们,我不会交出消息来源
Tell them I'm not going to give up my source.
也不会交出笔记本
Or my notes.
我宁愿去坐牢
I'd rather go to - prison.
好
Right.
很好
Good.
我会联络一些朋友,给你几个建议
I'll contact some friends, give you some recommendations,
或是你自己找一位人♥权♥律师
or you can find a lawyer for yourself, a human rights specialist -
这会被泄漏出去,对吧?
This will get leaked, right?
我想会吧
I would expect so.
但你今晚可能需要住在别的地方
But you might need to stay somewhere else tonight,
你有朋友或… -事情不该是这样吧?
have you friends or - -Is this what happens?
是我们在揭露他们,不是反过来
We were exposing them, not the other way around.
理应不是这样的
It isn't what happens,
但看起来确实在发生
but it does seem to be what's happening.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
我没事
I'm okay.
我是打来问利维森调查的
I'm calling about Leveson.
嗯,我打算申请成为核心参与者
Erm I'm going to apply to be a core participant.
“恼火”这个团体 我不知道你是否…
The group - Hacked Off - I don't know if you -
知道…
Yeah. yeah.
他们看到第四频道的访问
Well, they...they saw the Channel Four interview
坚持要我站出来说点什么
and they've been pretty insistent that I say something.
他们没有逼我
Not... not that they're making me...
他们看起来是很好的人
they seem very good people.
他们手上没有能从内部 谈论伦敦警务处的人
They don't really have anyone to talk to, about the Met, from the inside.
我想这就是他们需要我的原因
And I think that's why they want, me.
他们现在有你,也有我
Well, they have you and they have me.
你也要参与?
You're doing it, too?
我昨天注册了,本来想写信过去的
I registered yesterday. I was gonna email.
这会有后果的
There are implications.
当然
Sure -
对孩子们
For the kids.
我们必须和他们的学校和朋友谈谈
We'll have to speak to their school, their friends.
我们可能会成为目标
We could be targets.
为什么我参与会比你参与更糟?
Why's it worse me doing it than you?
因为丹尼尔摩根案
Because of Daniel Morgan.
因为那个案子失败了
Because the case collapsed.
他们说你提供资讯给目击者
They said you were feeding lines to a witness,
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表