剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
这是伦敦警务处史上调查最多次 至今仍未破案的谋杀案
部分姓名已更改 部分场景与人物 为戏剧情节而创作
前情提要
我们想在丹尼尔摩根案上
We're tryna do something a bit different,
做点不同的尝试…
with the Daniel Morgan case...
斧头杀人案,1987年?
Daniel Morgan. Axe murder, nineteen eighty seven?
我们已经有怀疑一些人了 至于到底是谁涉案
We have our suspicions as to who's involved...
我们只要让他们自己承认就好
We just gotta get them saying they did it.
伦敦警务处提供
The metropolitan police,
最高五万英镑的悬赏
have a reward of up to fifty thousand pounds.
提供给任何能提供资讯
For any person, who can give me information.
导致凶手被逮捕并起诉的人
Which leads to the arrest and charge of those responsible.
维安兄弟很恶毒
The Vians are nasty...
占美很下作
Jimmy's rank...
但里斯…
But Rees...
噢,他很聪明
Oh he's clever...
我们截到一段 菲勒里和艾力士马伦查克的对话
We caught one conversation between Fillery and Alex Marunchak.
那这个马伦查克是谁?
And who is this Marunchak?
《世界新闻报》的一个跑腿的 他只是个小角色
A News of the World flunkie. He's a no-one.
他们一直在监视我们家,洁奇
They've been watching the house Jacqui.
媒体的力量和影响是不容忽视的
Do be aware of the power and the impact of the media.
尤其是新闻国际?
Of News International.
没错
Exactly.
你们的资金被用来 以各种方式骚扰我
Your budget was spent harassing me in every way.
对我的家人造成困扰
Leading to problems for my family.
我们认为证据不足…
We think that there isn't sufficient evidence...
所以这案子没戏了,对吧?
So it's dead, right?
完全没戏
A dead duck.
2005年12月25日,星期日
看起来车子降速 你反而还开得比较好
It seems like the car falling off has made you better.
就是这样…
That's it...
嗨,我是戴夫,请留言
Hi, this is Dave. Leave a message.
戴夫,我是占士沃德…
Dave, it's James Ward here...
我知道今天是圣诞节
I know it's Christmas.
但我想清楚了,我决定要这么做
But I've been thinking. I've decided I'll do it.
我要上证人席,我要指认
I'll go in the box, I'll name,
我会告诉大家是谁杀了丹尼尔摩根
I'll tell everyone who done Dan Morgan.
所以听到之后 马上回电给我,好吗?谢谢
So just look, ring me as soon as you get this. Alright thanks.
你的圣诞节过得怎么样?
So, how was Christmas?
嗯,就是圣诞节
Well it was Christmas.
怎么,你不喜欢圣诞节吗?
What you don't like Christmas?
约翰,圣诞节最棒的一天是节礼日
John, the best day of Christmas is Boxing Day,
因为这样你就知道
because then you know
还有36♥4♥天才会到
you've got three hundred and sixty four days to go,
下一个圣诞节
till the next Christmas.
你过得怎样?
How was yours?
我们过了一个很棒的圣诞节,谢谢
We had a lovely Christmas, thank you.
呃,占士沃德,给我点提醒?
Err James Ward. Remind me?
去年因为贩毒被关
Got put away for drug trafficking last year.
他想要提供有关 丹尼尔摩根案的情报来换取减刑
Wants a deal in return for information on Daniel Morgan.
他以前也做过交易
He's done deals before.
那他的情报怎么样…
And how is his 'information'...
你觉得呢?
What's your feeling?
我觉得摩根案两年前就已经结案了
My feeling is that the Morgan investigation closed two years ago
而我现在在海关工作
and I now work at Customs.
他确实知道一些事,他真的知道
He knows things. He does.
他在圣诞节时打来 说他愿意当污点证人
And he rang over Christmas, said he'll go QE.
他愿意上证人席?
He'll go in the box?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
所以我昨天把他 从贝尔马什监狱带出来
So I pulled him out of Belmarsh yesterday.
我们聊了一下
We had a chat.
如果我们一年前就抓到他了 为什么他到现在才愿意站出来?
So if we nicked him a year ago, why's he only stepping up with this now?
是我老婆
It's my wife.
她病得很重
She's really unwell.
她可能会死
She could die.
噢,很遗憾听到这个消息
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
所以我才需要出狱 这样我才能照顾她
That's why I need to get out of here, so I can look after her.
我不希望她孤零零地死去 她不应该孤单地死去
I don't want her to die alone. She shouldn't have to die alone.
我明白
I understand.
但我需要保证
But I need assurances.
我们有办法保护你
There are ways we can protect you.
杀了摩根的人
The people who done Morgan,
是全世界最公开的秘密
that is the worst kept secret in the world.
整个歌♥来顿都知道是谁做的
The whole of Croydon knows who done it.
那我们从头开始吧?
Shall we start at the beginning?
拿斧头的是格伦
It was Glenn with the axe,
占美开车
Jimmy with the car.
那是蓄谋的
It was purposely done.
约拿芬里斯要他们做的
Jonathan Rees wanted it done.
我听说是为了一个女人
I hear it was over a woman.
那是谁出的钱?
And who paid?
里斯
Rees.
那加里呢?
And Garry?
不,他不在现场
No, he weren't there.
但他的工作是管住所有人
But his job was to keep everyone in line.
后来他们让席德菲勒里来干扰调查
Sid Fillery was used later on, to disrupt the inquiry.
格伦以前把这叫做金奇味谋杀案
Glenn used to call it The Golden Wonder Murder,
因为丹尼尔在离开酒吧前
because of all the crisps,
买♥♥给他小孩的
that Danny had bought for his kids,
那一堆金奇味薯片
just before he left the pub.
好,这故事很棒 你是从哪听来的?
Okay, that's a great story. Where'd you get it from?
加里告诉我的
Garry told me.
说了好几次
A few times.
格伦也当面跟我说过几次
Glenn told me face-to-face a couple of times as well.
格伦说他做这件事 拿到了两万五千块
Glenn said he got twenty-five grand for the job.
这样够好吗?
That good enough?
噢,还不错
Ooh, that's not bad.
我是说,虽然都只是听说 但不算差
I mean its hearsay, but it's not bad.
我们必须严格依照程序来做
We'll need to follow protocol to the letter.
听着,流程是这样的
Look, the way this works
我们得经过所谓的洁净过程
is that we go through what we call a 'cleansing process'.
你得坦白你过去的罪行 并交出你所有的资产
You confess to your past crimes, hand over all your assets.
我已经卖♥♥大♥麻♥20几年了,戴夫
I've been selling cannabis for twenty years, Dave.
我不确定我能记得全部
Not sure, I can remember everything.
然后会有一支 单独的小组负责询问你
And you will get a separate debrief team.
你要跟他们谈
You talk to them;
他们才会回报给我
they report back to me.
我们把这称为“无污染通道”
It's what we call a 'sterile corridor'.
为什么我不能直接跟你说?
Why can't I speak to you?
这样我才不会被指控影响你
It's so I can't be accused of influencing you,
告诉你资讯
feeding you information.
不
No.
不,我不能这么做
No, I can't do that.
我不相信伦敦警务处
I don't trust the Met.
他们全都… 伦敦警务处的人全部都不诚实
They're all... they're all bent at the Met.
听着,我…我老实跟你说,占美
Look, I'll... I'll be honest with you here, Jimmy.
这其实已经不是我的案子了
This really isn't my case anymore.
你要参与,就得按照流程来
You want this, this is the process.
我不想让我老婆孤零零地死去
I don't want my wife to die alone.
对,你不会想的
No - you don't.
那好吧
Okay then.
那我愿意
I'll do it.
这可能是我的突破口
This is could be our ticket.
我们能破案的,戴夫
We could crack this open, Dave.
你和我
You and me.
我们能破解丹尼尔摩根案的
We could crack open Daniel Morgan.
第五次一定会成功的
Fifth time lucky?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
窃 听 黑 幕
第六章
自 大
我以为我们已经挥别过去了
I thought we were moving forward.
最近一切感觉比较好了
Things have felt, well better, recently -
是啊,我们已经挥别过去了
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表