剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
那份证据能够烧毁 搞砸 摧毁…一切
It's evidence that could burn, f**k and destroy - everything.
毁个两遍都够
Twice-over.
你还是不肯告诉我 是那五人中的哪一位 对吧
You won't tell me which one of the five it is will you?
我只能告诉你
I will tell you
你漏了两个名字
that you're missing two names
戈登泰勒和赛门休斯
Gordon Taylor and Simon Hughes.
你愿意公开吗
Will you go on the record?
如果你去挖 那就是你自己的报道 我…我可以…
If you dig, it comes from you, I... I can...
我可以证实一些东西 但…
I can confirm things, but...
噢 又是一个 记者行为不当的故事罢了…
Oh it's just another story of journos behaving badly -
你不感兴趣吗
You're not interested?
是很有趣 但是你应该去找别人谈谈
It's interesting, but, you should talk to someone else.
你知道光是跟你谈话 我都有可能丢掉工作吗
Do you realise I could lose my job even talking to you?
别担心 这段对话从没发生过…
Don't worry, this conversation never happened -
不…我不是这个意思
No! No! No, that's not my point.
尼克 想一想
Nick. Think.
想想谁曾经是那家报社的主编
Think who edited the paper.
想想他现在的位置
Think about where he sits now.
你是在说安迪库尔森
You're talking about Andy Coulson?
阻止他
Stop him.
该死
S**t.
请注意间隙
Mind the gap.
请远离车门 谢谢
Stand clear of the doors please.
安迪库尔森
Andy Coulson.
一位快速崛起的记者
A rapid ascent journalist.
从地方报纸的记者 晋升到《太阳报》的娱乐版
From a local reporter to showbiz at The Sun,
并在2003年时成为 《世界新闻报》的主编
he was made editor of News of the World in two thousand and three.
即便他最后在2007年
Even after he resigned in two thousand and seven,
因为最初的窃听案辞职
over the original phone hacking case,
外界也认为他是光荣下台
it was seen as honorable,
替那个恶棍记者扛下责任
him carrying the can for the one rogue reporter.
不是我♥干♥的 长官
Not me really, guv.
但如果他…如果他是… 如果这是很常见的呢
But if he was - if he is - if this is endemic.
他是大卫卡梅伦的传讯主任
He's David Cameron's communications director...
如果他参与了大规模的犯罪行为…
for him to be involved in widespread - criminality...
不…这想法太糟糕了
No. No. Bad idea.
我没有迟到
I'm not late.
就算你稍微晚一点也没关系
It would be fine if you were to be a bit late.
你不需要这么紧张
You don't need to be so worried -
他们准备好了吗
Are they ready?
他们哪次准备好了
Are they ever ready?
孩子们
Kids.
你还好吗
You okay?
孩子们
Kids.
好 来了
Yeah, coming!
噢…你这么急着走吗
Oh... You're anxious to go then?
抱歉 你好吗 等等之类的
Sorry, how are you etc?
我很好 等等之类的
I'm fine etc.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
从来没那么好过
Never better.
真的吗 我听到你在广播上的表现了
Really? I heard you on the radio.
嗯…
Hmmm...
那样的表现能让书卖♥♥得更好吗
That sort of performance help sales?
噢 我也很怀疑
Oh I would doubt it.
我 呃…
I'm erm...
我很担心…
I am worried about _
我才不会说出我小孩的名字
I am not gonna reveal my child's name.
我们就叫他豆子吧
Let's call him Beans.
他回到家就把自己锁在房♥间里
He comes home, locks himself in his room.
我试着跟他说话 但是…
I have tried to talk to him, but -
回避所有问题
Avoids all questions.
那我们要让学校介入吗
So do we bring the school in?
先把细节弄清楚 确定他真的想要被帮助…
Let's get the details, make sure he wants the help...
噢 你听起来就像个记者
Oh you sound like a journalist.
让我来试试
Let me try.
让我试试
Let me try!
好吧
Okay.
我得到一份新食谱
I've got a new recipe.
好喔 爸爸
Okay Dad.
是镶番茄的料理
It's a stuffed tomato thing.
好 太棒了 很不错
Yeah, nice, good.
等我做好了再叫你
I'll call you when it's ready.
是土耳其风的
It's - Turkish!
好喔
Yeah.
那么…
So...
我今天见了一个人…
I met someone today...
一个线人…
A source...
他对库特纳 在广播节目上的发言很不满…
He was pissed off with what Kuttner said on the radio...
好喔
Okay.
他说窃听在《世界新闻报》
Hacking was - endemic, he said,
是…很常见的
at News of the World -
而且现在有人正在控告苏格兰场
and someone is now suing Scotland Yard
要他们交出窃听的相关资讯
for information on what was hacked.
现在我知道…
Now I know...
我知道那个人是艾丽麦花逊…
I know it's one of either Elle MacPherson...
赛门休斯 戈登泰勒
Simon Hughes, Gordon Taylor,
斯凯安德鲁或马克斯克利福德之一 但我不知道是哪一个…
Sky Andrew or Max Clifford but I don't know which one -
你怎么看
What do you think?
我应该追查下去吗
Do I dig?
试着找出到底是谁
Try to find out who it is?
如果我找到是谁的话 可能…
If I find them it might -
我们可能就能拿到证据
we might get some evidence
证明这不是个案而是普遍的现象
that proves foul play was a bit more widespread?
想想那会对安迪库尔森 造成什么样的影响
Imagine what it does to Andy Coulson.
他就快要… 他很快就能进入唐宁街10号♥了
He's about to - he could soon have keys to 10 Downing Street.
卡梅伦有对他做过 任何适任审查吗
Did Cameron even do a fit and proper persons test on him...
他有没有调查过库尔森的过去
Did he even look into Coulson's past -
这是个不错的切入点
It's a good angle.
但这也只是另一个八卦小报 又做坏事的故事…
But another tabloid's behaving badly story -
我也是这么说的
I said the same thing.
而且谁会想去捅马蜂窝呢
And who wants to kick a bees nest...
那可是梅铎的报社 你知道的…
Murdoch, you know...
这个…线人…
This - source...
他惹到你了吗
Has he got under your skin?
没有
No.
我只是想要找人说一说…
I just, wanted to, talk it out with someone...
找你说
you.
噢 我很荣幸能当你的听众
Oh always grateful to be your sounding board.
回家吧 阿伦
Go home Alan.
谁说我在办公室了
Who says I'm in the office?
我还是随时都能去布鲁塞尔
We'll always have Brussels.
掰
Bye.
你那样盯着我看
It's creepy when you do that.
有点吓人
Stare at me like that.
你好吗
How are you?
为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
如果你有什么事想谈…
If there ever is anything you need to discuss...
好的 爸 我知道
Yes Dad. I know.
我…呃…我…
I - uh - I...
我从来都不太喜欢学校…
I never much liked school -
我没有被霸凌
I'm not being bullied.
我一直把学校视为是一种必须
I always saw school has a necessity
为什么大家老是认为我被霸凌了
Why does everyone always think I'm being bullied?
不是什么高尚的东西 学校里有个人…
Not a virtue and there was a guy -
他会打我们…
who used to hit us -
另一个学生吗
Another kid?
其实是老师
Actually, a teacher.
他以前…
He used to -
天啊 我以前真的好怕他
God he used to really scare me.
我的表现从来都不好
And I never used to do well,
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表