剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
Sorry.
我让你继续
I'll leave you to it.
继续准备,演练讲稿
Let you prep, run your lines.
噢天啊,我平常很擅长记住细节的 但今天不知为何
Oh God, I'm usually good with details but, for some reason, today,
脑子一直空白
my mind keeps going blank.
我没怎么睡
I didn't sleep much.
我昨晚没怎么睡觉
I didn't sleep much last night.
一点都没阖眼
Not a wink.
不过我本来就不太睡 我不是会睡觉的人
But then I don't sleep. I'm not someone who sleeps.
你一直都这样吗?
Have you always been like that?
对,从小就这样了
Since I was a boy, yeah.
戴夫有告诉过你 我不是个容易理解的人吧?
Dave did tell you I wasn't a simple guy to understand, right?
最近有些日子 我甚至记不起自己的名字
I've had days recently where I can't remember my own name.
我在满是人的房♥间里 却忘了自己为什么在那里
I've been in rooms full of people and forgotten why I'm even there.
我被恐慌症困扰了很多年
I suffer, I have done for years, with panic attacks.
每次坐下来写这份陈述,我都会…
Every time I sat down to write this statement... I'd erm...
但今天早上醒来 我感觉前所未有的清晰
But this morning I woke up and I felt clear, clearer than I have in years.
那很好
That's good.
对
Yes.
但要记住
Just remember.
在这一切的风暴之中
In the storm of all this.
在《世界新闻报》所有的忏悔声中
In all their mea culpa over News of the World.
他们…他们决定就在调查进行中时
They... they decided that in the middle of this inquiry,
发行《星期日太阳报》
to launch The Sun on Sunday.
你说得对
You're right.
他们很大胆
They're bold.
你刚刚玩球的那个动作…
That thing you were doing with the ball.
我不介意
I don't mind.
如果能让你冷静下来
If it helps calm you.
噢天啊,那会让你疯掉的
Oh God, it'll drive you insane.
不会,我经历过更严重的考验
No, I've been tested by bigger things.
请随意,做你需要做的事
Please, do what you need to do.
好
Yeah.
老实说,我害怕这个调查
I'll be honest. I'm scared of this inquiry.
我害怕
I'm scared,
因为我觉得你们 可能会做出错误的建议
because I think you'll take the wrong recommendations.
因为你们会摧毁某些珍贵的东西
And because you'll destroy something which is precious,
却无法建立更好的替代品
without rebuilding something better.
我不想非官方 消息来源的概念被摧毁
I don't want destroyed the notion of the unofficial source.
苏阿克斯在她主导的四项调查中
Sue Akers has arrested thirty-seven, thirty-eight people
逮捕了37、38人
in the four enquiries she's been running.
在那些我非常清楚状况的案件里
There have been a couple of arrests of police officers,
有几名警♥察♥也被逮捕了
in cases where I know quite a lot about the circumstances"
事情是这样的
What's happened there is,
那些警官被告知
those officers have been told
将被以公职人员行为不当的
they will be charged with the common law offence
普通罪名起诉
of misconduct in a public office,
尽管,据我所知
despite, to the best of my knowledge,
没有任何贿赂或诱因的指控
there being no allegation of any kind of bribe or inducement.
那些警♥察♥被告知
What those officers are being told is:
“你将会被起诉
"You will be charged,
并且可能会被判处 最多18个月的监禁
and you can expect to get a prison term of up to eighteen months
因为你未经允许就与记者交谈”
because you've spoken to a reporter without permission.
现在
Now,
这两起案件仍在进行
these two cases are live,
我们不知道最终会如何
we don't know how they'll turn out.
皇家检控署也许会说
It may well be that the Crown Prosecution Service will say,
“等一下,这罪名不适用”
"Hang on a moment, this doesn't apply",
但我仍然觉得这令人担忧
but I think it's worrying,
而这一切都发生在 电♥话♥窃听事件被揭发之后
and this is in the wake of the phone hacking.
我担心这会成为对
I worry that it might be a completely unjustifiable
新闻国际和伦敦警务处 勾结的这项指控
and unnecessary backlash,
造成完全不合理
to the allegation of collusion
没有必要的反弹
between News International and the Met.
而最终的影响可能会是
And the ultimate effect here may be,
彻底禁止记者与警方的非授权接触
to prevent unauthorised contact between journalists and police.
但事实上,若没有这些非授权接触
When, as a matter of fact, without this unauthorised contact,
伦敦警务处
the Metropolitan Police
本可以在这整起丑闻中继续误导
would have been allowed to carry on misleading press,
媒体、大众与国会
public and Parliament about this whole scandal.
我也担心这项调查
I'm also scared that this inquiry
会走错到另一个方向去
might misstep in a different direction.
在外部压力攻击下
Might soften itself,
它可能会变得软弱
as it's attacked from outside sources.
自从我第一次 试图揭露窃听的行为以来
I have been under attack, in one form or another,
我就一直遭受到各种攻击
ever since I first attempted to reveal the practice of hacking.
今天我在这里
I... I... I represent here today -
代表的是一个团队 他们全都承受了类似的攻击
A team of people, all of whom have been, under similar attacks.
他们必须面对非同寻常的挑战 才能成为这场战斗的一部份
Who've had to face extraordinary things, to be part of this fight.
他们之所以这样做 是因为你们今天在这里做的事
They've done so, because what you're doing here today,
非常珍贵
is precious.
(新民调显示,公众希望 有法律支持的新闻监察机构)
新闻
News,
我认为最好的定义就是
I think... I think the best definition of it,
新闻是某个人 某个地方不想让你知道的事
news is what someone, somewhere doesn't want you to know.
记者最困难、最需要技巧
The most difficult, skilful, interesting,
最有趣、也最重要的工作
important stuff that reporters do,
就是找到消息来源
is about finding human sources
并说服他们帮助揭露真♥相♥
and motivating them to help reveal that news.
我…我可以告诉你 作为身处第一线的人
I tel... I... I can tell you, as someone at the frontline of that.
新闻也常常是 某些人不愿意说出口的事
News is also often what someone is reluctant to tell.
因此,要让消息来源愿意说出真♥相♥
So it's hard to motivate a human source,
是很困难的
to reveal their truth.
他们会说“听着,如果我告诉你 而他们发现是我说的
They'll say, "Look, if I talk to you and they realise I've done this,
我就会失去工作
I will lose my job
我的职业生涯
or my career
我可能会被打,我可能会被逮捕
or I will be beaten up, I will be arrested
感到尴尬或羞耻
or embarrassed or ashamed,
甚至会伤害的我所爱的人”
I will hurt people who love me",
这是非常敏感的时刻
it's a very sensitive moment.
你必须让这些人感到安全
You have to make those people safe.
你必须让他们明白
You have to make those people realise,
他们的真♥相♥值得冒这个险
their truth is worth the risk.
那些窃听者们所做的 就是彻底切断
What these hackers did, was about cutting out
这种人与人之间的连结
that human connection.
这些所谓的记者 没有真正去寻找真♥相♥
These so-called journalists didn't find the truth.
他们没有说服人们跟他们站在一起
They didn't persuade people to come with them.
他们只是偷窃
They just stole.
只是夺取
They took.
而人性在那一刻就消失了
And humanity was lost in that moment.
失去的不仅是私隐
Not only in the privacy that was invaded,
还有从中产生的故事
but also in the stories told from it.
我们的报纸沦为 充满扭曲内容的抹布
Our papers became dishrags of distorted content.
一群不肖的记者
A set of rogue journalists
为一间不肖的公♥司♥工作
working for a rogue corporation
破坏了新闻业最根本的原则
undermined the very tenets of journalism.
那就是讲真话的原则
The very tenets of truth telling.
如果这场调查成功
If this inquiry succeeds,
我们或许能重建报业
we may be able to rebuild our newspapers.
我们或许能够 让报纸恢复它应有的样子
We may be able to make them what they should be.
若是失败
Fail,
新闻国际就会将我们 全都困在它的阴影之下
and News International will have trapped us all in their shadow.
而我害怕的是 我们将永远不法逃脱
And I'm scared that we will never get out.
利维森大♥法♥官在第一次调查中的 结论指出部份新闻界)
存在不道德的文化 建议透过独♥立♥机构加强规范)
弗利特街的记者和报社 拒绝接受这项结论)
利维森调查的第二部份 原本要调查)
新闻国际的犯罪行为 及其与伦敦警务处的关系)
在2018年被保守党政♥府♥取消)
工党曾承诺恢复调查 但这项承诺)
在2024年大选前被放弃)
安迪库尔森因共谋窃听语♥音♥信箱 被判入狱18个月)
他现在经营一家 危机管理公♥司♥并主持播客)
利百加布鲁克斯组建了 史上最昂贵的法律团队之一)
并在2014年被判无罪)
她在2011年辞职后从新闻国际 获得一千零八十万英镑的赔偿金)
一年后她重返公♥司♥ 现为新闻英国)
并于2015年成为行政总裁)
艾力士马伦查克和约拿芬里斯 曾因窃取电子邮件被调查)
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表