剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
where it's like...
好像在溺水
it's like we're drowning.
而溺水的时候 你得想办法离开水面,对吧?
And when you're drowning you need to get out of the water, right.
对
Right.
但是我们没办法离开
But we can't get out of the water,
所以我们只能想办法…
so we just have to find a way...
对
Yeah.
去习惯它
To get used to it.
这就是你的解决办法?习惯溺水?
Is that your solution, to get used to the water?
我不知道你还希望我说什么
I don't know what else you want me to say.
第九章
溺水
长官 -嗯
Guv. -Yup.
可以跟你说句话吗?
Can I have a word?
可以
Yes.
加里给了我们一个新证人
Gary's given us a new witness.
是谁?
Who is that then?
她叫做莲茜赖特
She's called Lindsay Right.
占美库克的前女友
An ex of Jimmy Cook.
加里说她可能会开口
Gary said she might talk.
这些都不会被记录下来,对吧?
This is all off the record yeah?
我的意思是 我没被录音之类的吧…
I mean, I'm not being recorded or nothing...
对,莲茜,这是非正式的
Yes Lindsey, off the record.
你不能告诉我 是谁把我的名字给你的?
And you can't say who gave you my name?
是一个受保护的证人
A protected witness,
我们真的不能透露更多细节了
and we really can't give you any further details -
该证人告诉我们 你曾和占美库克交往过
told us that you used to go out with Jimmy Cook.
他们说你可能会知道 一些关于丹尼尔摩根的事
They said you might know something about Daniel Morgan.
我和占美在一起大约八年
Jimmy and I saw each other for about eight years.
我们关系不怎么样
It wasn't up to much.
他从来没带我出去过 只有他想见我的时候才会来
Never took me places, only saw me when it suited him.
我对摩根不太了解
I don't know much about Morgan.
但占美确实说过一些事
Jimmy did say some stuff though.
任何你记得的事都好
Anything you remember would be great.
做这件事的家伙是疯子
Well the guy who did it was a nutter,
是个来自歌♥来顿的大块头
big bloke from Croydon.
好像偶尔在夜店当保镖…
Might have worked the doors of clubs sometimes but...
但我不记得他的名字
Can't remember his name.
他的名字会是加里还是格伦吗?
Could his name have been Garry or Glenn?
对,格伦
Yeah Glenn.
是格伦
It was Glenn.
而这起谋杀案是因为一个女人
And the murder was about a woman.
在丹尼尔被杀之前 约翰里斯曾在停车场对他动手
And Jon Rees had a go at Daniel in the car park, before he was killed.
我觉得是他把丹尼尔带到停车场的
I think it was him that took him out into the car park.
但我只记得这些了
But that's all I really remember.
你觉得怎么样,莲茜
How would you feel, Lindsey,
你愿意来警局做笔录吗?
about coming into the station and making a statement?
噢不,不,我不能这么做
Oh no, no, I can't do that.
我们都知道占美会做出什么事
We all know what Jimmy's capable of.
如果我们能找到办法保护你呢?
If we can find a way to keep you safe?
你说我不用这么做的
You said I didn't have to.
这是非正式的
It was off the record.
你不用做任何你不想做的事
You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do.
还是说我们…再打电♥话♥给你 之后再来?
How about we err... give you a call, come back later?
不,不要打给我,也不要再来了
No no, don't call me. And don't come back.
问题是,我的记忆
Thing is, my memory.
你知道的,我有在吃抗忧郁药
You know, it's my anti-depressants.
这会让我脑子混乱
They mess with my head.
我不能确定 我刚刚说的话是不是真的
I can't be sure of anything I just said.
老实说,一切都很混乱
Nah, it's all a mess if I'm honest.
我唯一能确定的是
The only thing I can say for sure,
占美库克
is that Jimmy Cook,
绝对不是凶手
definitely didn't do it.
对不起,长官
I'm sorry Guv.
没事
Aye.
戴夫
我是加里
圣诞快乐
这一切都令人振奋
All very encouraging -
特别是沃德和伊顿之间的关联
particularly the correlation between Ward and Eaton.
告诉我皇家检控署还需要什么
Just tell me what else the CPS want.
加里伊顿的通话记录不完整
Well the call log for Gary Eaton is incomplete.
我再补给你
I'll get that to you.
还有,这个潜在的新证人呢?
And err, what about this potential new witness?
库克的前女友,莲茜赖特?
Err Cooks ex, Lindsey Wright?
她的说法很重要
Well her story's golden
但我们还没能让她来作证
but we haven't managed to pin her down just yet.
她会有很大的帮助的 可以让她来吗?
She'd make a difference. Is she pinnable?
可以,她会来的
Yeah. She's pinnable.
武装警♥察♥…
Armed Police. Armed Police...
不管他们觉得信♥用♥卡♥出了什么问题
Whatever they think was happening with the credit cards,
都和我无关
it's got nothing to do with me.
我什么都没做
I ain't done nothing.
你可以告诉他们吗?
Can you tell 'em?
我们所知道的是
All we know,
舒梨警方正在考虑
is that Surrey Police are considering charging you
以诈欺共谋起诉你和你男友
and your boyfriend, with conspiracy to defraud.
我们不知道他们有什么依据
Now we don't know what that's based on,
但警方不会没有理由 就突袭别人家,莲茜
they don't go raiding people's homes for nothing. Lindsay.
但我们知道的是 如果你愿意出面帮助我们
See what we do know is If you decide to come in and help us,
你惹上的麻烦会小很多
you could end up in a lot less trouble.
这是你们故意的
You did this on purpose.
舒梨警方是完全独♥立♥的部门 莲茜,不是我们做的
Surrey Police is an entirely separate division, Lindsey. This wasn't us.
我们是来给你一条出路的,就这样
We're just here to offer you a way out, that's all.
我们晚点会打给你
We'll give you a call later.
让你考虑一下你的选择
Let you consider your choices.
看来我根本没得选,不是吗?
Doesn't look like I have got a sodding choice, though, does it?
来吧,我送你回去
Come on, I'll take you back in.
走吧
Come on.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
孩子们呢?
Where are the kids?
他们在朋友家
They're with friends.
我准备离开一阵子
I'm going away, for a bit.
他们要跟我一起走
And they're coming with me.
去哪里?
Away where?
我不能…
I can't...
我真的受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
所以…我不能继续待在这里
So... can't be here.
不,我不懂
No. I don't understand.
你怎么会不懂?
How can you not understand?
不,你不能…
No. You can't...
不,你…你得跟我谈谈
No, you... you need to talk to me.
我们得好好谈谈这件事
We need to talk about this.
我们已经谈过一次又一次了…
I've talked and I've talked and I've talked and I've...
已经没什么好说的了
There's just nothing else to say.
没有我的允许,你不能把孩子带走
You're not taking those kids anywhere without my permission.
拜托,不要跟我争
Please don't fight me.
拜托,我不想跟你争
Please don't. I don't wanna fight you.
那你们什么时候会回来?
So when are you coming back?
你会见到孩子的
You'll see the kids.
我保证,我一定会让你见孩子
I promise. I will make sure that you see the kids.
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
我刚刚跟皇家检控署谈过了
I've just spoken to the CPS.
我们可以以谋杀丹尼尔摩根
We can charge Rees,
起诉里斯、库克和维安兄弟
Cook and the Vians for the murder of Daniel Morgan.
并以妨碍司法公正起诉菲勒里
And Fillery for perverting the course of justice.
我们突破了
We're over the line.
我们真的突破了
We're over the bloody line.
恭喜,戴夫
Congratulations, Dave.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是伦敦警务处历史上
The most investigated murder
调查最多次的谋杀案
in the history of the Metropolitan Police Service.
我们破了丹尼尔摩根的案子了
We cracked Daniel Morgan.
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表