剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
I know he denies it,
但我认为几年前就是他派人来对付
but I think it was him who sent his dogs after me and my family,
我和我的家人
a few years back.
他想妨碍刑事调查
He was trying to obstruct a criminal investigation.
我把这件事告诉了利百加 但她什么都没做
I took it to Rebekah and she did nothing.
嗯,我是说,显然
Well. I mean obviously,
我不能替艾力士的行为作任何解释
I can't speak as to what Alex may or may not have done.
但他其实不能算是我的同事
But he's not really my colleague.
我是说 我和《世界新闻报》没有任何关联
I mean I have nothing to do with News of the World.
如果我没记错的话 他应该是在他们的爱尔兰部门
I mean, I think he's at their Ireland desk, if I'm not mistaken.
那利百加呢?
And what about Rebekah?
嗯,你只需要和我处理这件事
Well erm, you'll just be dealing with me on this one.
我的意思是,如果你要信任我的话
I mean look if you're gonna trust me,
库克警司,你…你必须给我机会
DCS Cook, you're... you're gonna have to give me the opportunity
去赢得这份信任
to earn that trust.
这是我的口头禅之一
That's one of my lines.
告诉我,我能替你做什么
Tell me what I can do for you.
说吧,上面写了什么?
Come on Kim, what's it say?
苏格兰场已经成立了一个秘密小组
'Scotland Yard have Established a covert unit
警方逼近冷案凶手
调查一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥的谋杀案
to investigate a private detective's murder,
据说该案涉及了伦敦警务处的
rumoured to have been committed with the help of corrupt officers
腐♥败♥官员
from the Metropolitan Police.
资深首席调查员戴夫库克警司表示
'Senior Lead Investigator, DCS David Cook said:
我们将确保凶手 面对法律的全部制裁
'We will ensure the killers face the full force of the law'.'
库克?
Cook?
就是之前那个家伙,对吧?
That's the same fella as before, yeah...
对,没错
Yeah, that's right.
你看过那篇文章吗?
Have you seen the article...
崔许认为沃德跑去告密了
Trish reckons Wardy's gone and grassed.
这是个笑话,兄弟
It's a joke mate...
丹尼尔摩根的案子又出现了
This Dan Morgan thing has come up again,
这次还给大家寄了信
sending people letters this time.
警♥察♥要我去当线人
Police want me to inform.
真是不要脸
F**king cheek.
那篇文章一点用都没有
The article done nothing...
我们本来想让沙龙去找加里
We wanted Sharon to visit Gary.
我们还想让占美库克打给格伦
We wanted Jimmy Cook to call Glenn.
他们都没有照做
They are not doing what they are supposed to be doing.
再等一等
Give it time.
这只是些没用的闲聊 我们什么都用不了
It's just pointless chat, we can't use any of it.
如果没有动静 我们就再把池水搅乱
Look if nothing bites, we ripple the pond again.
里斯
Rees.
他很安静 你觉得他知道我们在监听吗?
He's quiet, you think he knows we're listening?
听着,他是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥ 而且还很偏执
Look, he's a canny f**ker and a paranoid one at that.
任何计划都经不起 与敌人的第一次接触
No plan survives first contact with the enemy.
警方逼近冷案凶手
我们替《星期日镜报》 写了半版的报道
We did a half-page story for The Sunday Mirror
只拿到550英镑
and got five hundred and fifty pounds.
《世界新闻报》
The News of the World
会付我们一千五百英镑
would have paid one thousand five hundred pounds.
没人像《世界新闻报》那样肯花钱
There's no one pays like the News of the World.
喂?
Hello.
戴夫,我是《太阳报》的米克
Dave, it's Mike at The Sun.
他说他叫做加里伊顿
Said his name is Gary Eaton.
他自己打来新闻中心?
And he called the newsdesk?
他看到报道
He'd seen the article.
他说自己和占美库克 在毒品交易上合作多年
Said he'd worked in the drugs trade, with Jimmy Cook for years.
我写信给占美库克,叫他告密
I wrote a letter to Jimmy Cook, asking him to inform.
作为触发点
As a trigger.
嗯,看来现在 他开始到处放话警告了
Well, it seems he's going round town firing warning shots.
伊顿说库克去找过他女朋友
Eaton said that Cook paid a visit to his girlfriend
把她吓坏了
and scared the s**t out of her.
他是在给伊顿下马威
He was sending a message to Eaton,
意思是我们知道她住在哪
we know where she lives kind of thing.
但这好像没有达到预期效果
But it doesn't seem to have had the desired effect.
只让他更火大
It just pissed him off.
你觉得他是真的吗?
You think he's genuine?
他有可能是卧底
He could be a plant.
我透过电♥话♥都能感受到他的恐惧
I could smell his fear down the phone.
我不能直接接触潜在证人
I can't have direct contact with a potential witness,
但我会派我的团队去做笔录
but I will send one of my team over to get a statement.
不,他在文章里看到你的名字
No, he saw your name on the article.
他说他只愿意跟你谈
Said he'll only speak to you.
还说伦敦警务处的人全部都不诚实
Something about everyone at the Met being bent?
我把它放在那张该死的桌上
I left it on the f**king table
就是要你去拿走它
because I wanted you to f**king take it.
对…就是他们
Yeah... That'll be them.
这根本就不公平…
That's just not fair...
你能帮我开车尾厢吗,兄弟?
Can you open up, please mate.
我来拿吧
Let me take that.
嗨,加里
Hi Gary.
戴夫,对吧?
Dave, yeah?
旅途怎么样?
So how was the journey?
累透了
Knackering.
我累坏了
I'm knackered.
都没怎么睡
Not been sleeping.
你会安置我们多久?
How long are you putting us up for?
嗯,这得看你自己
Well that's kind of up to you.
那你为什么睡不着?
So why aren't you sleeping?
因为我在担心,不是吗?
Cos I'm worried aren't I?
担心什么?
About what?
他们来报复我
Them coming after me.
占美库克是个危险人物,没错
JC's a dangerous man, yeah.
大家都怕占美库克怕得要命
Everyone's s**t scared of Jimmy Cook.
那家伙靠恐惧过活
He lives of fear that bloke.
他知道我认识席德
He knows I know about Sid.
他知道我几乎什么都知道
He knows I know about virtually everything.
我们确实有办法能保护你
Well we do have ways to protect you.
才怪
Yeah right.
我能理解
I can understand,
你不信任我们
if you don't trust us,
但老实说
but to be honest,
我也还不完全信任你
I'm not sure, I entirely trust you just yet, either.
我只是想搞清楚 你到底知道些什么
See I'm just tryna figure out what it is, you've actually got,
对我们的价值有多大
and how valuable that is to us.
听着,我能告诉你席德的事… 我也能告诉你占美的事,好吗?
Look, I can give you Sid... And I can give you Jimmy, okay,
但我需要保证…
but I need guarantees...
因为问题是…
Cos the thing is right...
参与这件事的人…
the people that are involved in this...
你们必须一网打尽
you have to have them as well,
要是漏掉任何一个…
cause if they don't all go...
告诉我那对兄弟的名字
Give me the name of the brothers.
要是你们漏掉任何一个 我就永远都有危险
If they don't all go then I'm at risk all the time.
加里,告诉我那对兄弟的名字
Gary, give me the name of the brothers.
什么?你是要我说出 那对兄弟之中的主谋吗?
What, you want the main person of the brothers?
对
Yeah.
我们刚刚不就是在说他吗? 就是占美
Well we've just been talking about him it's Jimmy.
不,是另一个在场的人
No, the other one that was there.
我们知道是谁 -我不知道另外那个人
We know who it is. -I don't know about the other.
但我要你说出来 -我不知道另外那个人,好吗?
But I want you to tell me. -I don't know about the other okay,
我只知道占美
I just know about Jimmy.
占美当时在场,好…
Jimmy was there. Okay...
我知道有谁参与其中
I know who was involved.
听着,占美在这件事上 参与了非常多,对,非常多
Look, Jimmy had massive involvement in this, yeah, massive involvement.
加里,我们可以耗上一整天,朋友
Gary, we can dance all day, mate.
我不是在耗,戴夫
I'm not dancing, Dave.
我会帮你…
I will help you. I will help you,
我只是谨慎,就这样而已 我只是小心行事而已
I'm just wary, that's all. I'm just being careful.
好吧,我明白
Okay. I understand.
他们当初来找过我
I was approached to do it myself.
要我参与杀人
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表