剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
这是英国近代历史上 最大的报业丑闻
部分姓名已更改部分场景与人物 为戏剧情节而创作
前情提要…
Previously on The Hack...
手♥机♥窃听在《世界新闻报》很常见
Hacking phones at The News of the World has been endemic.
很常见?
Endemic?
他们窃听了数千人…
They've hacked thousands...
这是一个靠侵犯别人私隐
There is an industry making a huge profit
赚大钱的产业
from invading people's private lives.
而鲁珀特梅铎旗下的恶霸八卦小报
And Rupert Murdoch's bullying tabloids
直接鼓励这种行为
have explicitly encouraged it
还为此付钱买♥♥单
and are buying it.
夏洛特哈里斯?
Charlotte Harris?
我是《卫报》的尼克戴维斯
Nick Davies, from the Guardian.
我不能跟你谈具体个案
I can't talk to you about specific cases.
但我可以告诉你 还有更多爆♥炸♥性的内容即将出现
But I can tell you, I can tell you that there is so much more to come.
梅铎旗下的报社支付一百万英镑
来堵住电♥话♥窃听受害者的嘴
给我看看你拿到些什么
Show me what you have.
一封电子邮件的纸本 核准支付七千英镑
A print out of an e-mail proving a payment of seven thousand pounds
给穆凯尔报道戈登泰勒的故事
to Mulcaire for a story on Gordon Taylor.
而警方拥有这些证据 甚至还有更多…
And the police have access to all of this and more...
在我看来,我所看到的是
In my opinion what I've seen
非常有经验的警探 所进行的最谨慎的调查…
is a most careful investigation by very experienced detectives...
而既然没有新的证据出现
And since no additional evidence has come to light,
我看不出有重启调查的理由
I can see no reason to reopen the inquiry.
施纪贤正在进行调查
Keir Starmer is conducting a review.
现在文化传媒及体育专责委员会 急着想要见我们
And now the CMS select committee want to see us urgently.
你会读那份声明吗?
Are you reading the statement?
不会
No.
但我确实有话要说…
But I do have things to say -
双语合并|特效:NickCollect
··♥··♥···♥··
欢迎收听语♥音♥信箱
Welcome to your voicemail,
你有三则新留言
you have three new messages.
如要收听留言
To listen to your messages.
请按1
Press one.
是爸爸
Papa here.
我只是想问问你什么时候会过来?
Just err wondering when you're over?
厨房♥的水龙头现在好像修好了 这很棒
The kitchen tap seems to be fixed now, which is good.
留言已被删除
Message deleted.
下一则留言
Next message
尼克,我是谢里丹
Nick, it's Sheridan,
我只是想说 我今天接到了银行的电♥话♥
erm just to say - I got a call from the bank today -
他们说是关于重新抵押贷款的事
they said it's in relation to the re-mortgage -
但我觉得像是有人在套话
but I felt like someone was fishing -
留言已被删除
Message deleted.
下一则留言
Next message.
尼克,呃 我们正在为阿伦拟一篇法律回应
Nick, err we're putting together a legal response for Alan,
但我们需要 跟你谈谈专责委员会的事…
but we need to speak to you about the select committee...
噢天啊
Oh God.
什么都别说
Don't you dare.
阿伦又打来了吗?
Has Alan rung again?
可能吧
Possibly.
可能吧?
Possibly?
你有一通未接来电
你没有新的语♥音♥讯息
可能是学校打来说我儿子摔断了腿
It could be the school telling me my son has a broken leg,
也可能是利百加布鲁克斯宣布投降
or Rebekah Brooks declaring surrender,
又或者…是阿伦打来问
or - it could be Alan asking,
我在哪,还有大卫利 是不是跟我在一起
where I am and whether David Leigh is with me.
我没接
I didn't answer.
我不想对他说谎
I don't want to lie to him.
或许他会留言
Perhaps he'll leave a voicemail.
我们为什么会在这里?
Why are we here?
好问题
A good question.
谢谢两位的参与…
Thank you for joining us gentlemen -
现在我们有很多问题…
now we have a lot of questions -
所以开场白尽量简短…
so try and keep opening statements short -
如果可以的话 我也希望把整个过程尽量缩短
I'd like to keep this whole experience quite short, if I may.
呃,但我的确有很多话要说…
Erm but I do have quite a lot for me to say.
我想先给各位看看 一封电子邮件的副本…
I'd like to start by showing you, first of all, copies of an e-mail...
恕我直言,戴维斯先生 我们有不少问题要问你…
With respect, Mr Davies, err we have quite a few questions for you -
对,我知道
No, I understand that.
但我认为你们的问题 会需要一个背景脉络…
But I think your questions will be given context -
那我们就先从…
Let's open with a question from -
韦廷毅先生的问题开始
Mr Whittingdale.
你们到底想不想要证据?
Do you want the evidence or not?
我想先读读看
I would like to read it.
嗯,好吧
Yeah, okay.
给你
There you go.
这是封寄给《世界新闻报》
This is an e-mail sent for Neville Thurlbeck,
首席记者内维尔瑟贝克的电子邮件
Chief Reporter for the News of the World,
警方已经持有这份文件一段时间了
a document the police have had for some time,
这份文件内容含有 被窃听的语♥音♥留言的文字稿
a document that contains transcripts of hacked voicemails.
我希望你们同意 这支持了我们的指控
I hope you'll agree this backs up our claims,
但更令人不安的是苏格兰场
but what's more unsettling is that Scotland Yard
从未逮捕或传讯过内维尔瑟贝克
have never arrested or interviewed Neville Thurlbeck
而我最担心的是…
and my chief concern is -
戴维斯先生 这一切听起来太过戏剧化了
Mr Davies, this is all very dramatic,
我们能不能回到正题…
but if we can get back to the matter in hand -
韦廷毅先生 我非常担心新闻国际的记者
Mr Whittingdale, I'm very worried that News International journalists
一直都在违法
have been breaking the law,
同时也担心苏格兰场
and equally worried that Scotland Yard
似乎没有调查他们
do not appear to have investigated them.
戴维斯先生 这一切听起来太过戏剧化了…
Mr Davies, this is all very dramatic -
小孩、胶水和黑纸 就能做到这些真是太神奇了
It's amazing what you can do with kids, glue and some black paper -
你…
You...?
你叫你的小孩做遮蔽讯息…
You got your kids to redact -
他们很享受,他们喜欢做手工艺
They enjoyed it. They like craft.
真是创新…
Good revolutionaries...
哲古华拉写给 他孩子们的那封信是怎么说的?
What was that letter Che Guevara wrote to his kids?
我是阿伦
Alan...
嗨
Hi...
那看起来蛮有趣的
爱你的爸爸
没事了
It was fine.
我想我们过关了
I think we got away with it.
他们说什么?
What are they saying?
对
Yes.
你能不能…
Can you just...
对
Yes.
好
Right.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
大卫莱帕德 《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的
David Leppard. The Sunday Times.
莱帕德打给你做什么?
Why's Leppard phoning you?
噢,不是他打的
Oh, it wasn't him.
莱帕德正在散播一个说法
Leppard's spreading a story,
说我雇用了约翰福特 去窃听语♥音♥讯息
that I hired John Ford to hack voicemail.
这…显然已经在国会里传遍了
It's - apparently, all over parliament.
约翰福特,那个套话的骗子?
John Ford, the blagger?
你…你不会用约翰福特的…
You... you wouldn't use John Ford...
他们说这和我们 对孟山都的调查有关
They're saying it's in relation to our investigation of Monsanto.
我当时的确雇用了情报公♥司♥
I did use an intelligence firm,
利摩西斯
Limosis,
有可能他们外包给了约翰福特…
it's possible they subcontracted to John Ford -
《卫报》已经脱离险境了
The Guardian isn't in trouble anymore.
现在有麻烦的是我
I am.
窃 听 黑 幕
约翰福特
John Ford.
约翰福特多年来
John Ford had had his hand
一直都在翻 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔坎贝尔的垃圾
in and out of Alastair Campbell's trash for years.
但他真正的本事是套话
But his real talent was for blagging.
身为一个有风格的前演员
An ex-actor with style.
他为了情报什么都做
He did all sorts to get all sorts.
白高敦的银行记录就是其中之一
Gordon Brown's bank records for one.
而阿伦…可能雇用过他,这个…
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表