剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
so they try and kill the dead body too.
所以要站出来反抗…
So standing up to it...
站出来反抗那种报纸,要有胆量
Standing up to that paper takes guts.
可能还需要一点疯狂
And possibly a little insanity.
马克斯,真是荣幸
Max. It's an honour.
荣幸…
An honour...
是这样吗?
Is that right?
马克斯克利福德
Max Clifford,
八卦爆料之王
king of the 'kiss and tell',
他的工作就是帮客户和小报谈判
his job was bargaining with the tabloids
换来最耸动的标题
to get the best headlines
和最多的钱
and the most money for his string of clients.
不必是真的
Didn't need to be true,
只要能卖♥♥就行
just needed to sell.
你还记得“弗雷迪斯塔尔 吃了我的仓鼠”吗?
Do you remember 'Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster'?
那标题就是他写的
He wrote that headline.
但也许要杀死小报 还得靠小报里的人
But maybe, it takes a tabloid man to kill the tabloids.
我真的很感谢你能来
I'm sincerely grateful for you being here.
夏洛特跟我说了你的问题
Charlotte explained your problem.
我觉得我们可能有相同的利益
I have a feeling that our interests might align on this.
他们窃听我,这是有纪录的
They hacked me. That's on record.
我想知道是谁批准的
And I want to find out who signed off on it.
嗯,这非常重要
Well that's extremely important.
我们希望这很重要
We hope it'll be important.
我们已经拿到第一次披露的资料 并向法♥院♥提出了申请
We've had our first disclosure, we made an application to the Courts.
这是穆凯尔写的关于马克斯的内容
This is everything Mulcaire wrote about Max.
他们把所有资讯都涂黑了
They've redacted everything.
尤其是可能指认出
In particular, anything which might identify
是哪些《世界新闻报》的记者
the News of the World journalists,
下令窃听的部份
who might have commissioned the hacking.
我要再去法♥院♥…
I'm going back to Court...
我们会拿到更多的
we'll get more.
我有个问题 他们公开戈登泰勒的文件时
A question. When they disclosed Gordon Taylor's paperwork
有把资讯遮蔽吗?
did they redact anything?
没有
No.
那为什么现在这么做?
Why start now?
因为这会牵连到他们
Because it implicates them -
戈登泰勒那份也一样啊
So did Gordon Taylor.
所以他们…他们是在想办法
So they... they are working out
让他们无法被看透
how to make themselves impenetrable.
他们在盯着我们
They're watching us.
你知道自己招惹的是什么吗?
You do know what you're taking on?
你知道你是在跟谁说话吗?
Do you know who you're talking to?
我记得利百加布鲁克斯是你的朋友
I believe Rebekah Brooke's is your friend,
她被控攻击的时候 你不是帮过她吗?
didn't you help her when she was accused of assault?
我是帮过她,但不是那件事
I help her, but not in that case.
我有我自己的忠诚和信念
I have my loyalties, and I have beliefs.
我也认识安迪库尔森
I mean I know Andy Coulson.
但他坐在首相旁边
But him sitting next to the Prime Minister,
那就完全不对了
that's wrong in every way.
还是一样…
All the same...
我这一辈子都在这台机器里
I've spent my entire life inside that machine,
我知道他们出手会是什么样子
I know what their guns smell like.
那你呢?
Do you?
我们需要你,马克斯
We need you Max.
老天,如果我是你最大的希望 那你就完蛋了
Christ, if I'm your best hope, you're f**ked.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
你有睡觉吗?
Are you sleeping?
噢,我以前睡得绝对比较好
Oh I've definitely slept better.
还有房♥贷申请
That and the mortgage application -
他们还有再打来吗?
did that come back at all?
没有,不过发生了别的事
No, but there was something else.
我去接小孩的时候 有个我不认识的人
Erm, so when I was picking the kids up, err someone I didn't recognise,
跟我聊一个叫玛姬的女人
started talking to me about a Maggie someone,
那是你的前妻,对吧?
now that's an ex of yours, right?
噢天啊,他们有看到孩子们吗?
Oh God did they see the kids?
有,他们装得很随意
Yeah, I mean they kept it casual but-
该死
S**t.
玛姬…天啊,他们拼命在挖料
Maggie... God they're desperately digging.
我不喜欢这样 尼克,在学校门口…
I didn't like it Nick, the school gate -
好,听着,他们如果再来找你
Well look, they approach you again,
你就拿出你的手♥机♥对他们拍照
you take out your phone, you take a photograph.
好
Okay.
向我保证 不会有比这更糟的事了吧?
And promise me it's not gonna get worse than this?
他们要是敢做什么 我能刊登出来的事,那就太笨了
Well they'd be really stupid to do anything I could print.
但是对不起,真的很抱歉
But I'm - sorry. I'm really sorry.
他们会找到什么黑历史吗?
Will they find any skeletons?
如果他们仔细找,会找到一大堆
Well if they look properly they'll find a cemetery.
应该是外送,我去拿就好
This is a delivery, you need to stay where you are.
不,我去吧
No. No, let me go.
好吧
Alright.
我们…我们晚点再谈
Erm we'll... let's talk later.
孩子们再见
Bye kids.
掰掰 -掰
Bye. Bye. -Bye
阿伦
Alan.
谢里丹
Sheridan.
你好吗?
How are you?
很好,你还好吧?
Good, are you alright?
我…嗯,我就不打扰你们了
I erm. I'll... leave you to it.
哈啰,你要进来吗
Hello. Are you coming in.
不了
No.
我煮了饭,够吃的
I've got food on. There's enough.
其实我有个好消息
I've some good news actually,
居然是马克斯克利福德要告他们
Max Clifford of all people is taking them to Court -
约翰福特那件事解决了
The John Ford thing has gone away.
太好了
Great.
你以为我不知道是怎么解决的?
You think I don't know how?
进来再聊吧
Let's talk inside.
尼克戴维斯
Nick Davies,
杀个鸡都要带牛刀上场的人
always guaranteed to bring a flame thrower to a knife fight.
那是最好的办法
It was the best thing to do.
你不觉得应该要 先跟我商量一下吗?
You didn't think to consult me beforehand?
事情已经解决了,阿伦
It's gone away Alan.
因为你…该怎么说呢? 你激怒了他们
Because you erm, what's the right word to use here, provoked them.
在《地平说新闻》那本书里
In Flat Earth news,
我找到《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 用了约翰福特的确切证据…
I found substantial proof that the Sunday Times were using John Ford -
那不重要
That doesn't matter.
那当然重要
Of course it matters.
他们用约翰福特是错的
They were wrong to use John Ford.
如果我不小心用约翰福特 那我也是错的
I was wrong if I did inadvertently use John Ford.
而你错在插手做了
And you were wrong to get involved in a way
你没有被要求也没有被授权的事
that wasn't asked for and wasn't warranted.
我原本在试着和约翰威瑟罗谈和解
I was trying to broker peace with John Witherow,
而你却差点把一切搞砸
and you could have destabilised that,
还挑起《世界新闻报》 和《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》之间的战争
and starting a fight with The News of the World and the Sunday Times -
我知道这样会成功,你要否认吗?
I knew it would work, are you denying that it did -
我不否认,但既然你知道会成功
No, but if you knew it would work
为什么不一开始就打那通电♥话♥呢?
why did you not make that call at the very beginning?
为什么要去找他?
Why did you try and find him?
还和大卫利在车上熬了几个晚上?
Spend a couple of nights in a car with David Leigh?
我的老天,尼克
Jesus Christ Nick.
你就是个不定时炸♥弹♥
You're such a hazard.
我只是…顺着…阿伦
I was just - following what was - Alan.
拜托,听着…
Come on look...
我们得继续逼他们
We need to keep pushing.
他们会反击
They will push back.
但我们还是要继续逼他们
But we need to keep pushing -
我知道,你累了
I get it, you're exhausted,
你觉得全世界都要你一个人扛
you think you're taking on everyone by yourself.
但不是只有你在战场上 尼克,还有我们所有人
But it's not just you in the box on this one Nick, it's all of us.
我不可能一直都能 把手放在你的大腿上
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表