剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
it needs your heft, it needs-
听着,阿伦的家可能被渗透了
Look Alan's house may have been compromised.
什么?
What?
他请人去扫除窃听装置
He hired someone to sweep his house for bugs,
那个人又转包出去,而承包的人…
that person subcontracted it, the person he subcontracted it to -
替里斯工作?
Worked for Rees.
是里斯的同伙
Was an associate of Rees -
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
但我知道里斯一直在吹嘘
But I know Rees has been bragging about
他认识那个扫窃听装置的人
how he knows the bug sweeper.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
问问阿伦他藏在钢琴下的袜子
Ask Alan about the socks he keeps under his piano.
什么袜子?
What socks?
噢老天
Oh Christ.
是真的?
It's true.
我喜欢…
I like 'erm...
赤脚弹琴,这样感觉更好
I get a better feel for the piano if I play in barefoot-
阿伦,你用人的习惯真的很糟糕
Alan, you do not have good hiring practices -
好像是可以这么说
That seems, possible to claim -
你请人来清除窃听装置
You hired someone to debug your house,
结果对方反而可能渗透了…
and instead they have, may have compromised -
我的小孩有危险吗?
Are my children in danger?
戴夫觉得没有
Dave doesn't think so.
我们两个人我就不知道了
I dunno about you and me...
我们已经把梅铎拉上证人席了
We've got Murdoch on the stand.
他们知道自己正在被追捕
They know they're being hunted.
被逼入绝境的动物才是最凶狠的
The cornered animal is the most vicious animal of all.
该死
F**k.
我原以为最糟的已经过去了
I thought the worst of it was over.
在卡梅伦宣布
The day after Cameron announced
针对电♥话♥窃听案 展开利维森调查的隔天
the Leveson inquiry into phone hacking,
文化传媒及体育专责委员会下令
the CMS Select Committee issued an order,
传唤鲁珀特梅铎
summoning Rupert Murdoch
以及他的儿子占士
and his son James
于7月19日出席听证会
to attend parliament on the nineteenth of July to -
简单来说,就是要他们解释清楚
basically - explain themselves.
这一刻的重要性…
The significance of this moment...
我们全都明白
Was not lost on any of us.
如果我们问对问题
If we asked the right questions,
就能同时困住他们
we could ensnare them, both of them -
父子俩
father and son.
好了,请大家安静
Okay, everyone settle now please.
会议现在开始
We are now in session.
沃森先生将提出第一个问题
Mr. Watson will ask the first question.
老梅铎先生、小梅铎先生,午安
Mr Murdoch senior, Mr Murdoch junior, good afternoon.
感谢你们今天出席
Thanks for coming in today.
我的第一个问题 是要问老梅铎先生的
My first question is for Mr Murdoch Sr,
你曾多次声称新闻集团
erm you have repeatedly stated that News Corp,
对员工的不法行为零容忍♥
has zero tolerance to wrongdoing by employees.
对吗?
Is that right?
是在问我吗?
Is that me?
对
Yes.
在2010年10月
In October twenty ten,
你在发表戴卓尔演讲时 仍然坚信这是真的吗?
did you still believe it to be true when you made your Thatcher speech,
(占士梅铎,鲁珀特梅铎)
你当时说
and you said,
“我要说清楚 我们将全力追求真♥相♥
"Let me be clear: we will vigorously pursue the truth,
对不法行为绝不容忍♥”
and we will not tolerate wrong doing."
是的
Yes.
所以如果你当时没有撒谎 那就是有人对你撒了谎
So if you were not lying then, somebody lied to you.
是谁?
Who was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
这就是警方正在调查的
That is what the police are investigating,
而我们也在协助
and we are helping them with.
但你承认你被误导了
But you acknowledge that you were misled.
没错
Clearly.
(汤沃森:克莱夫古德曼)
让我们回到…
If I can take you to erm...
他要问了
He's doing it.
2006年
...two thousand and six:
当克莱夫古德曼因窃听语♥音♥信箱
when Clive Goodman was arrested and subsequently convicted
被逮捕并定罪时
of intercepting voicemails,
你是否知情?
were you made aware of that?
我想是的 我确实知道他当时被定罪
I think so. I was certainly made aware of when they were convicted.
那么在克莱夫古德曼 和格伦穆凯尔被捕之后
And... and what did News International do,
新闻国际做了什么
subsequent to the arrest of Clive Goodman and Glenn Mulcaire,
来查明真♥相♥?
to get to the facts?
我们和警方合作
We worked with the police,
展开进一步调查
on further investigation
然后我们任命
and eventually we appointed,
而且是很快就任命
but very quickly appointed,
伦敦城一家非常领先的律师事务所 来进一步调查此事
a very erm leading firm of lawyers in the City to investigate it further.
那你本人在古德曼先生入狱之后
So what did you personally do to investigate that,
亲自做了什么调查?
after Mr Goodman went to prison?
你显然对此很关切
You... you were obviously concerned about it.
我和…呃…
I spoke to Mr - uh, uh -
辛顿先生谈过 他告诉了我一些情况
Hinton who told me about it.
好
Okay.
嗯,又过了两年,在2008年
Erm in two thousand and eight, another two years,
为什么在莫斯利案后
why did you not dismiss
你没有解雇 《世界新闻报》的首席记者
News of the World chief reporter Neville Thurlbeck,
内维尔瑟贝克?
following the Mosley case?
我从来没听说过他
I'd never heard of him.
所以即使这个案件
So, none of your UK staff
引起了广泛媒体的关注 你的英国员工也没有提醒你
drew your attention to this serious wrongdoing,
这起严重的不当行为?
even though the case received widespread media attention?
我觉得这个问题 或许我儿子能更详细地回答
I think my son can perhaps answer that in more detail.
他比较清楚这件事
He was a lot closer to it.
我待会会问你儿子
I will come to your son in a minute.
我能问你,第一次见到艾力士 马伦查克先生是什么时候吗?
Can I ask you, when did you first meet Mr Alex Marunchak?
谁?
Mister -?
艾力士马伦查克
Alex Marunchak.
他在公♥司♥工作了25年
He worked for the company for twenty-five years.
我不记得我有见过他
I don't remember meeting him.
也许我在办公室走过时跟他握过手
I might have shaken hands walking through the office,
但我没有任何印象
but I don't have any memory...
老梅铎先生
Mr Murdoch senior,
你似乎是在暗示你对你的公♥司♥采取
you seemed to indicate that you had a rather err hands-off approach
相当放手的态度
to your company.
你能否举例
Could you just give us an illustration
你多常与报社的总编辑通话?
of how often you would speak to the editor of your newspapers,
例如
erm for example,
你多常与《太阳报》
how often you would speak to the editor of The Sun
或是《世界新闻报》总编交谈?
or to the editor of the News of the World?
很少
Erm very seldom.
有时候我会在周六晚上打电♥话♥给
Sometimes, I'd ring the editor of the News of the World
《世界新闻报》的总编
on a Saturday night
问说今晚有什么新闻
and say, "Have you got any news tonight?"
但那只是为了保持联♥系♥
But it was just to keep in touch.
我很好奇
Well I'm intrigued,
这些对话会怎么进行
erm as to how these conversations might go.
我想象中 对于《世界新闻报》的总编
I imagined that, to the editor of the News of the World,
对话可能会是 “有什么要报告的吗?”
it might go along the lines of erm, "Anything to report?"
《世界新闻报》的总编会说
And the editor of the News of the World says,
“没有…这周很普通
"No, no, it's been a standard week;
我们只是付了 戈登泰勒六十万英镑”
we paid Gordon Taylor six hundred thousand pounds".
他从来没说过最后那句话
He never said that last sentence.
我的意思是,当你每周
I mean sur... surely in your weekly conversations
和《世界新闻报》的总编对话时
with the editor of the News of the World,
像这样重大的事
with something as big as that,
付给某人一百万英镑
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表