剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
如果你出庭作证 你觉得他们不会用这点
you don't think they're gonna use that against you,
来攻击你吗?
if you give evidence?
听着…洁奇
Now, listen, listen Jacqui,
我只想把真♥相♥公开
I just want this out there.
跟你一样,好吗?
Same as you do, okay.
嗨,尼克,我是苏阿克斯
Hi Nick. Sue Akers.
希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not disturbing...
副助理处长,这是…
Deputy Assistant Commissioner - this is -
请叫我苏就好
Call me Sue. Please -
呃,真是意外啊,苏
Err quite the surprise. Sue.
我希望你能有时间泡杯茶给我喝
I was hoping you might have a moment, to make me a cup of tea.
当然可以,好,当然,请进
Course I do, yeah. Course come in.
抱歉,走这里
Sorry. Through here.
谢了
Thanks.
你大老远的
You've come to my house,
在周六跑来我家
not a short distance, on a Saturday so...
不管是什么事,肯定不会是好事
Whatever this is, can't be good.
我的意思是,我必须假设 绝对不会是好事
I mean, I have to assume, can't be good. At all.
或许先坐下?
Maybe, take a seat?
噢天啊
Oh God.
尼克,恐怕你发表的
Nick, I'm afraid that part of the story
米莉道勒报道里,有一部份不准确
you published about Milly Dowler, is inaccurate.
怎么不准确?
Inaccurate how?
看起来大概不是《世界新闻报》
It looks likely that the News of the World
删除了米莉道勒的语♥音♥讯息
did not delete voice messages from Milly Dowler's phone.
很可能是电♥信♥公♥司♥
It's probable it was the phone company.
不可能,我有两个独♥立♥的消息来源
That's not... I have... I have two separate sources...
她使用的系统会在72小时后
The network she used automatically deleted messages
自动删除讯息
after seventy two hours.
我们推测讯息就是这样消失的
That's how, we presume, they were wiped.
你用的词是推测、可能、大概
You're using words like presume - probable - likely -
我们相信这些讯息的删除 是发生在格伦穆凯尔
And we believe those deletions happened prior to Glenn Mulcaire
受指示入侵她的手♥机♥之前
being instructed to get inside her phone.
在穆凯尔之前?
Before Mulclaire?
尼克,我亲自来
Nick, I came here in person,
就是要肯定你所做的一切
to acknowledge all you've done,
没有你 就不会有维廷行动,没有你…
without you, Weeting isn't possible - without you -
但你无法确定到底是谁删了什么
You can't know for certain who deleted what.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们将发布声明来更正记录
We will be releasing a statement, to correct the record.
文章里写着米莉失踪后的头几天
The article said 'messages were deleted by journalists
讯息是被记者删除的
in the first few days after Milly's disappearance',
这就是唯一的不准确之处
that's the only inaccuracy -
但这个错误可不小
It's a large one.
我有个可靠的消息来源
I have a good source,
他告诉我
which tells me,
舒梨警方在第四天关掉了
Surrey Police turned off the automatic deletion system,
自动删除系统,而且似乎 有些语♥音♥留言是在那之后被删除的
on the fourth day and some voicemail appear to have been deleted after -
他们会提告吗?
Will they sue?
不会
No.
确定?
Sure?
他们确实入侵了手♥机♥?
They were inside the phone?
是的
Yes.
他们可能在之后删除了讯息?
They may have subsequently deleted messages?
我的消息来源告诉我是的 我相信他
My source tells me they did, I believe my source.
那么他们在法庭上会损失太多 他们不会提告的
Then, there is too much for them to lose in Court.
没错
Right.
好吧,那我们就发布撤回与道歉
Well then, we issue a retraction and an apology.
我们犯了错
We made a mistake.
也许我们没有
We may not have...
我们就是犯了错,尼克
We made a mistake, Nick.
事情就是这样
There we are.
你挨十鞭,我挨十鞭
Ten lashings for you. Ten lashings for me.
苏阿克斯同意我们大部份的报道 他们确实窃听了手♥机♥
Sue Akers agrees with most of our story, they did hack the phone,
舒梨警方也确实知情,这应该…
Surrey police did know about it, surely -
我有两个优先目标
I have two priorities.
第一,他们不能利用这点
That they don't use this
来试图混淆他们已经犯下的罪行
to try and obfuscate the crime they have committed,
一个死去的女孩手♥机♥被窃听
a dead girl's phone was hacked.
而我的另一个优先目标是你
And my other priority is you -
卡尔伯恩斯坦的那句话是什么来着
What was that Carl Bernstein quote:
所有好的报道都是一样的
All great reporting is the same thing,
能够取得最接近真♥相♥的版本
best obtainable version of the truth.
我会彻底被撕碎的
I'm going to be absolutely monstered.
他们正好能借着这个机会 彻底摧毁你的名声
It serves them very well, to try and destroy your reputation -
我不想道歉
I don't want to apologise.
那你就别道歉
Then don't.
报社必须道歉,但你不用
The paper has to. You don't.
站起来
Stand up.
穿上铁内♥裤♥去战斗
Put on some iron underwear and fight.
这场撕咬来势汹汹
The monstering was, high-energy.
去你的
F**k you.
怀疑渐渐变成确定,我们搞错了
Doubt turned into a certainty, that we had got it wrong.
去你的
F**k you.
《太阳报》的编辑主任 理查德凯斯比
Richard Caseby, managing editor of The Sun,
在上议院委员会上说 阿伦罗斯布里奇夸大了
told the House of Lords committee that Alan Rusbridger had 'sexed up'
电♥话♥窃听案的调查
his investigation into phone hacking.
去你的
F**k you.
《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的 罗德利德尔直言
Rod Liddle in The Sunday Times said baldly
这是《卫报》编造的
that the Guardian had made it up.
真丢脸
Shame on you.
但在所有…
But beneath all...
所有的这些
beneath all that,
夸大和敌意之下
exaggeration and hostility, was the fact
事实是
that I had stated as a fact
我曾经以事实之名陈述的东西 如今看来可能并不是真的
something which now appeared to be untrue.
我伤害了我自己
I had damaged myself.
也让《卫报》陷入危机
And I'd exposed the Guardian.
你过得还好吗?
So how are you enjoying it?
还好,闹得蛮大的
Yeah, it's quite a thing -
他们是不是在你家外面?
Are they outside your house?
不管有什么把柄 他们都已经准备好要往火里丢了
Whatever fuel they have, they're readying to throw on the fire.
那你为什么这么冷静?
So why are you so calm?
因为我是个乐观兼悲观主义者
Well I'm an optimist, slash pessimist.
我假设自己有能力成就大事
I presume I'm capable of great things,
但同时也假定最糟的事随时会发生
and yet, assume the worst is about to happen-
你一直都觉得自己会被揭穿?
You always thought you'd be found out?
我妈说我会
My mother said I would be.
或许我也应该当个 乐观兼悲观主义者
Maybe I should be an optimist, slash pessimist.
我不建议这么做
I wouldn't recommend it.
对你的五脏六腑影响很大
Does... does horrible things to your guts.
你真的要去纽约吗?
Are you really going to New York?
警方还没起诉我,我可以自♥由♥离开
The police haven't charged me. I'm free to go.
或者你干脆留下来
Or you could just stay here,
你很快就会变成昨日的陈年多士了
you'll be yesterday's stale toast in no time -
《伦敦旗帜晚报》试图写
The Evening Standard tried to do a story
我和我的线人上♥床♥
about me sleeping with my source.
几周后他们又打电♥话♥来 说我和某个议员上♥床♥
A few weeks later they rang and said I was sleeping with an MP.
是别的艾美丽雅
Wrong Amelia.
而且他们还结婚了
And she's married to him.
我只是…
I just -
我受不了…
I can't -
我不想成为新闻
I don't want to be the story.
不
No.
不,我也不确定我自己想要
No, I'm not sure I do either.
幸运的是,他们今晚 在《新闻之夜》上有个空位给我
Luckily, they had a booking free for me on Newsnight tonight,
谢洛美柏斯曼 可是出了名的温柔主持人
and Jeremy Paxman's a notoriously kind interviewer -
你要去上《新闻之夜》?
You're going on Newsnight?
对,对战新闻国际派来
Yeah. Against whoever News International think
会伤我最深的人
will do me most damage.
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表