剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
他拒绝了
He said no.
人们开始愿意对抗
People were willing to fight.
而且是些出乎意料的人
Most unusual people.
嗨,尼克戴维斯
Hi Nick Davies.
马克斯莫斯利,我很喜欢你的作品
Max Mosley. I'm a fan of your work.
然后,马克斯莫斯利 做了件非比寻常的事
Then Max Mosley did something extraordinary.
先说清楚,我们没在《卫报》见面 但用这个背景就可以了
To be clear, we didn't meet at the Guardian - but this setting will do -
我愿意在财务上支持
I'd like to back, financially,
任何想对《世界新闻报》 提起诉讼的人
anyone wishing to bring a case against The News of The World.
替他们承担诉讼费用跟赔偿金
Indemnify them against costs and damages.
马克斯,那可能要花上上百万…
Max, that could be millions...
我猜你看过了
I'm guessing you saw it.
纳粹性派对,我的照片
Nazi sex orgy - photos - of me.
那不是纳粹,那是经过同意的
It was not Nazi, it was consenting,
但是他们不在乎
but they didn't care.
我告了他们
I sued.
我得到小额的赔偿,我撑过去了
I got a small reward. I survived.
但我的儿子…没有
My son - didn't.
在报道出刊一年后 他因海洛英过量去世
A heroin overdose, one year after the story was published.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们可以攻击我们
They can attack us,
但当我们的孩子受到伤害…
but when our children are damaged...
但你确定你想要 把你的财富用在这个上面吗?
But are you sure that this is what you want to spend your fortune on?
你低估了我的财富了 戴维斯先生,还有我的愤怒
You underestimate my fortune, Mr Davies and my anger.
世界开始在我们眼前展开 策略开始奏效
The world started to unfurl before us. The strategy started to work.
盟友们
Allies were,
虽然不是遍地开花,但正在聚集
well not exactly everywhere but, gathering.
然后,局势改变了
And then, the game changed,
马克汤普森联♥系♥了我
Mark Thomson got in touch.
他的客户,AZP,还记得AZP吗?
His client, AZP, do you remember AZP?
显然 她很喜欢《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的报道
Well, apparently, she loved the New York Times piece
还有A先生的故事,她想见面
and the Mr A story and she wanted to meet.
噢,还有AZP,她是…
Oh, and AZP, she is -
施安娜米勒,这是尼克戴维斯
Sienna Miller meet Nick Davies.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
是的,演员
Yes, actor.
小报的最爱
Tabloid magnet.
我们的王牌
Our ace card.
我们知道有事要发生了
He knows it's coming.
每个人都在劝她停止
Everyone's been whispering to her to stop.
整个荷里活
All of Hollywood,
有些角色被撤掉
some roles are being withdrawn,
有些角色被承诺,只要她放弃就好
others are being promised if she just let it go.
但你还是决定要继续抗争?
But you've decided to keep fighting?
嗯,他们还说…
Well they've also,
他们告诉我 他们手上还有更多我的黑料
said they've told me that there is more muck on me they'd use,
这…可能是真的
which is... I mean probably true,
但他们还能刊出 比现在更糟的东西吗?
but I mean how can they print anything worse?
所有的报纸都在追逐她
All the papers are after her.
我可以问一下吗,施安娜? 我可以问到底发生了什么吗?
Can I ask, Sienna, can I ask what happened?
我…我不能细说…
I... I... I can't go into the... the details.
我真的不是想打探私隐
And I really don't want to pry.
但他们…到底想挖什么?
But what where they... what were they digging for?
看起来,嗯 关于我的一切都很有趣
Seemingly erm, well anything about me is interesting.
我去的餐厅
The restaurants I go to,
我穿的衣服
what... what I wear,
我见的人
people... people I meet,
但似乎最引起他们注意的是
but it seems their attention was particularly grabbed by,
我…嗯…我怀孕了
I um...I got err... I got pregnant
然后…我必须做出决定 你明白吗?
and erm... I had a decision to make, you understand?
而那个时候 在你…在面对这样的事情时
And, at that time, when you're... when you're dealing with that,
你会需要可信任的人
you need people that you can trust,
而我没有…我不信任任何人
and I didn't... I didn't trust anyone,
我觉得他们全部都在出♥卖♥♥♥我
I thought that they were all selling stories about me,
因为他们什么都知道
because they knew everything,
而我搞不懂为什么
and I couldn't work out why.
我搞不懂为什么 我告诉家人朋友的事
I couldn't work out why anything I told my friends or family
都会被泄漏出去
was being leaked.
我…我以为…我是说我开始…对
I... I thought... I mean I... I started to erm... Yeah.
嗯
Hmm.
我…
I err...
我信任的人越来越少
the number of people that I trusted grew smaller and smaller,
直到几乎没有任何人能让我信任
until there was almost no-one at all.
我已经分不清楚方向了
I didn't know which way was up.
后来,我…我喝了太多酒
Not anymore. I... I err drank too much,
做了很多错事
did all the wrong things,
毁了我的事业,也毁了我自己
damaged my career, damaged myself.
而他们就在旁边享受我的痛苦
And they feasted on it.
是穆凯尔做的吗?
Was this Mulcaire?
我们不知道 我们不知道是谁做了什么
We don't know. We don't know who was doing what.
我们只知道这带来的结果
All we know was the results of it.
最让我…
The thing that I was most erm...
感到遗憾的是…
sorry about, was that I erm...
我伤害了我的家人
I damaged my family.
事情发生时…
Once it was all erm...
我基本上只告诉了我妈
I only basically told my Mum.
但他们还是挖出来了
And they still found out,
并刊登了,我以为是我妈出♥卖♥♥♥了我
and they published and I thought it was her,
然后我对她说的那些话 你知道吗?
and the things I said to her, you know?
那一定很可怕
That must have been horrible.
但我是名人
But I'm a celebrity.
我选择了这一切,这不是他们的错 这是所谓的公共利益
I chose all this. It's not their fault. It's in the public interest.
我们会把这场官司打到底的
We're taking this all the way.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得公开这些
We're gonna have to disclose this.
恐怕别无选择
I'm afraid there's no choice.
但我什么都没做啊
But I ain't done nothing.
莲茜
Lindsey,
你的整个搜寻记录都在这里
your entire search history's here.
我们能看到你搜寻了什么 以及什么时候搜寻的
We can see what you searched, and when you searched it -
但我有好奇心不行吗?
But, I'm allowed to be curious ain't I?
好奇又不犯法
Not against the law to be curious.
听着
Look,
你指控占美库克
you're accusing Jimmy Cook,
犯下30多起谋杀案
of over thirty separate murders.
而每次你改变供辞
And each time you change your statement,
说你想起一起新的谋杀
and say you remember a new murder,
都是在你上网搜寻了
it comes off the back of an internet search,
如何犯下那种类型的谋杀之后
on how to commit that particular type of murder.
公开这些代表我们不能再把你视为
Disclosing this means that we can no longer put you forward
真实的证人了
as a witness of truth.
而且恐怕,莲茜
And I'm afraid, Lindsey,
恐怕我们失去了 另一位有证据指控占美的证人
I'm afraid we lost the only other witness who had evidence on Jimmy,
所以你的证词…
so your statement...
是检方唯一能够依靠的东西
that was all the prosecution had to go on.
占士费德历威廉库克
James Frederick William Cook.
不
No.
请起立
Stand please.
我裁定第一项罪名为无罪
I direct a verdict of Not Guilty
你现在能够自♥由♥离开
in respect of count 1 and you are now free to go.
不…
No, no, no.
如果他…噢该死
What if he, oh s**t...
现在我是头号♥目标了,你知道吗?
I'm now number one target you know that?
你怎么能让这种事发生?
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能让这种事发生?
How could you let this happen?
你要加糖吗?
Do you take sugar?
半勺就好
Err just half
再加点牛奶
and a splash of milk.
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表