剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
No ones ever gonna claim that reward.
现在才早上6点
It's six in the morning.
你把大家都吵醒了!
You're waking everyone up!
抱歉打扰,你先生在家吗?
I'm sorry to disturb you, is your husband home?
占美?
Jimmy?
你们是来找占美的?
This is for Jimmy?
我非宰了他不可
I'll f**king kill him.
没有,他不在家
No, he isn't home.
我就塞张名片进来
Just gonna pop a card through.
他们还真的一直来敲我们家的门
They've been knocking on ours, aint they.
把我老婆都惹毛了
Upsetting the missus
他们光靠几句话 是不能对我们做什么的
They can't do us by just a little bit of verbal
占美库克
开车逃逸司机
他们…他们得真的把人… 送上被告席…
they've... they've got to go in... Sitting in the dock...
你会蹲很久很久的牢
You're going away for a long, long time.
格伦维安
他们才做不到 你这个笨蛋,这永远不会发生
They can't you f**king idiot, it will never happen
那你为什么发抖?
Why are you shaking?
你永远不知道谁会开口
You just don't know whose gonna open their mouth.
很好
It's good.
非常好
It's very good.
其他人那边有什么 我们可以用的吗?
What with the rest of them is there anything we can use?
没有,还没有
No, not yet.
但这有帮助
But it's helped.
我们要买♥♥下格伦维安隔壁的房♥子
We're buying the house next door to Glenn Vian.
这件事…还有其它类似的事…
This - and other things like it -
让我们得到了一笔 非常有用的预算…
they've triggered a budget spend which is really useful -
隔壁的房♥子…
The house next door -
对,格伦几乎不出门
Yeah, Glenn never leaves the house.
我们会钻墙装更好的窃听器
We'll get some better bugs through the wall.
我希望
And I would like,
我们需要你继续制♥造♥这些机会
we need you to keep on with these triggers,
如果你做得到的话…
if you've got it in you -
我会尽力的
I'll do what we can.
我们会抓到这些混♥蛋♥的
We'll catch these pricks.
嗨,我是来找席德的
Hi, here to see Sid?
他外出了
He's out.
有事就跟我说吧
Try me.
是关于一桩老案子
It's about an old job.
丹尼尔摩根
Daniel Morgan.
噢,是吗?
Oh is it?
我对这件案子不清楚,老兄
I wouldn't know anything about that, mate.
喂,你要去哪?
Oyi, where are you going?
我刚说了,他不在
I've just told you, he's out.
把这张名片给他
Give him this card.
他是个爱追问的小混♥蛋♥
He's a pushy little bastard.
在办公室转来转去说要找席德…
Been sniffing around the office, asking for Sid...
利亚姆塞尔斯
南方调查公♥司♥员工
艾力士,我是席德
Alex, it's Sid.
席德菲勒里
前卡特福德重案组
听着…我不知道 这个该死的库克以为自己是谁
Listen... I don't know who this f**king Cook thinks he is.
对,我会跟他说 如果你找我,就滚过来见我
Yeah, I'll say, if you wanna talk to me, you f**king come and see me.
你敢在没有搜查令的状况下 就敲我家的门
You knock on my door and you ain't got a warrant,
我就一刀插♥进♥你的脑袋
I'll put a knife right in your head.
不过,在那个年代…
Mind you, in those days...
村子里几乎每个男人
Just about every man in the village
都会在晚上跑到树林里偷猎野鸡
was out in the woods at night poaching pheasants.
他们这么做并不只是因为 他们喜欢这种活动,而是因为…
And they did it not only because they loved the sport but because -
爸…
Dad...
对,抱歉 他们不只是因为喜欢这种活动
Yeah no sorry, they did it not only because they loved the sport
而是因为需要食物养家活口
but because they needed food, to feed their families.
我小时候
When I was a boy,
英国很多人的日子都很苦…
times where very hard for a lot of people in England...
爸!
Dad!
没事,孩子们
It's okay kids.
只是个笨司机
Just a silly driver.
没事的
It's okay.
没事了,孩子们
It's okay kids.
E52RAM
E Fifty Two RAM.
E52RAM
E fifty Two RAM.
爸,怎么回事?
Dad, what's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
抱歉,孩子们
Sorry kids.
没事了
It's nothing.
我们没事的
We're fine.
我们查过车牌了
We ran the plate.
他的名字是布拉德利佩奇
His name is Bradley Page.
他在《世界新闻报》当摄影师
He works for News of the World, as a photographer.
他为什么要拍我的照片?
And why would he want a photograph of me?
这没什么阴谋
There is no conspiracy.
我们没想到他会找到你
We didn't think he'd find you.
你们没想到他会找到我?
You didn't think he'd find me?
你的电♥话♥是不公开的
You're ex-directory.
他们翻过税务记录
They were combing tax records,
但我们很确定 一旦他们透过通讯拦截查到你
but we were pretty sure we'd know when they got to you.
我们就会知道
Through the intercepts.
所以他们在谈论我?
So they were talking more about me?
他们只有说舒梨 有255个姓库克的…
Well just that there are two hundred and fifty five Cooks in Surrey -
噢老天,听着…
Oh Christ, look...
听着,迪克,你是新闻部的主管…
Look, Dick, you're head of press -
你不能打电♥话♥给他们或做些什么…
can't you give them a call or something -
我是公共事务总监
Director of Public Affairs.
而且我也打过电♥话♥给新闻室查过了
And I did, phone the press room, shook it down,
结果发现
turns out,
他们在追查一个流言 说你有婚外情
they're pursuing the rumour that you're having an affair.
我…
Me...
跟谁?
With who?
跟洁奇
With Jacqui.
他们在追查一个流言 说我有婚外情,对象是我老婆?
They're pursuing a rumour, that I'm having an affair, with my wife?
我跟他们说了这是胡说八道
I told them it's nonsense.
废话,这当然是胡说的
Of course it f**king is.
她是我老婆
She's my wife.
没错
Exactly.
我相信这一切都能解决的
I'm sure this can all be worked out.
天啊
God,
你看起来就跟我的感觉一样糟…
you look how I feel...
最近很忙吗?
Busy time?
对啊
Yeah.
我在写一篇…关于避税的文章
I'm trying to write a... a piece on tax avoidance.
整个该死的产业都围着它转
Whole f**king industry around it.
我想搞懂的只是其中的一小块
I'm just trying to understand this one tiny piece.
你打来约我见面是要…
But you called this meeting...
你可以帮我个忙吗?
Can you do me a favour?
帮我查一个叫做 艾力士马伦查克的人?
Can you find out about a man, called Alex Marunchak?
你要我去追查,这可是第一次
You're asking me to dig, that's new.
你要查艾力士做什么?
What do you want with Alex?
你怎么认识他的?
How do you know him?
他和格雷格米斯基 被人叫做罗威那犬
They call him and Greg Miskiw, the Rottweilers.
传说他跟情报单位有关
Rumoured links to the security services,
还跟各种大大小小的 肮脏事有所牵扯
nasty links to, more or less everything.
为什么问?
Why?
啊,没什么
Ach, no reason.
为什么我觉得 你在隐瞒着什么故事?
Why do I think you're concealing a story?
没有什么故事
This is not a - story.
好吧
Alright.
洁奇最近好吗?
How's Jacqui?
差不多就这样
Much the same.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
你知道我们…
You know we had a...
以前我受训时…
when I was training -
我们遇到一起谋杀案
we had a murder,
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表