剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
to sign some sort information release...
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你不必告诉她
You don't need to tell her.
我是这么觉得的
In my opinion.
洁奇过去是伦敦警务处的警♥察♥
Jacqui's an officer in the Met.
我的意思是你知道…
I mean you do know -
还是一样
All the same.
还是得签…
All the same...
没事的,戴夫
It's fine Dave.
这些家伙就只会说大话,你知道的
These guys talk big, you know that.
约翰,我们正在调查
John, we're in mid-investigation
这些家伙是不是用斧头杀了人
as to whether these 'guys' murdered someone with an axe.
有进展就告诉我
Let me know when you've got something?
这件事的后续还没结束
The fall-out from this isn't over yet.
你帮了大忙
You've made a huge difference.
妈,谁游得比较厉害?
Mum, who's the better swimmer?
嗯,我觉得你们两个都游得很棒…
Well I think both of you are pretty good now actually...
每个爸妈都说这种话…
That's what all parents say...
对…好吧
Yeah... Okay.
好了
Okay.
进来吧,鞋子脱掉
In you come, shoe's off.
戴夫
David.
噢戴夫,拜托告诉我 你已经煮好意粉了?
Oh Dave, please tell me you've put the spaghetti on?
抱歉
Sorry.
游泳好玩吗,孩子们?
How was swimming kids?
好玩,很好玩
Good. Good.
我不介意
I don't mind.
我不介意
I don't mind,
只是这代表他们会晚一点睡
it just means they're gonna be a little bit late to bed now -
我知道,我真的很抱歉
I know. I really am sorry.
你欠我一次
You owe me.
我知道
I know
又欠我一次了!
Again!
对,我什么都欠你
Yeah, I owe you everything.
你好?
Yep?
先生,我是舒梨刑事调查部的 布鲁斯格雷斯顿侦缉督察
Sir, it's DI Bruce Gregston, Surrey CID.
哈啰,布鲁斯
Hello Bruce.
嗨
Hi.
我们只是想通知你
Look we just wanted to let you know
警局收到了一通很奇怪的电♥话♥
that we've flagged a strange call that has come into the station.
等一下
Hold on.
谁游得最快?你吗?
Who was the fastest swimmer? You?
嘿,爸
Hey, Dad.
继续说
Go ahead.
好
Yeah.
对方自称是税务局
It was from someone claiming to be Inland Revenue,
说要退税给你
offering you a tax rebate.
他们想要你的地址
They were asking for your address.
地址有给他吗?
Was the address given?
没有,他们也没留下任何细节
No, err and they've not left any details either.
先生?
Sir?
谢谢你通知我,布鲁斯
Thanks for letting me know Bruce.
自从吉尔被杀之后 我们就安装了隐藏式摄影机
We've had a covert camera in place since Jill was killed.
前后门都有吗?
Back and front?
只有前门
Just front.
有连到当地警局的警报吗?
Alarm to the local police station?
没有
No.
我们会再加装
We'll get that put in.
能不能在屋外派一辆警车呢?
What about putting a car outside the house?
那会花不少钱…
That's some cost...
比重新安置我们还便宜…
Cheaper than relocating us...
我会往上呈报的
I'll run it up the flag pole.
但几率不大…
But it's unlikely -
你知道洁奇她,呃…
You know Jacqui was erm...
吉尔…丹杜 她在《犯罪观察》的共同主持人…
Jill - Dando, her co-presenter on Crimewatch...
我知道吉尔丹…
I know who Jill Dan-
洁奇她…
Jacqui was...
因为这整件事受到很大的打击
damaged by it all quite badly.
她…她不…
And she's... she's not...
这对她来说很难接受
this won't sit easy with her.
我会尽力而为
I'll do all I can.
让我搞清楚这件事
Let me get this straight here.
你们现在在这件案子上 有四个窃听器在运作,对吧
You've got four bugs, currently operating on this case, yes.
每个窃听器需要两名警员
Each one, needs two officers,
全天候轮三班
twenty four seven, in three shifts,
也就是说 每个窃听点需要六名警员
that's six officers for each listening post.
然后还有监视小组
Then there's the surveillance teams,
假设有12名警员盯着疑犯
of let's say twelve officers keeping an eye on the suspects.
这样每个窃听点就要18名警员
That's eighteen officers per bug.
再乘以四个窃听点
Times four.
也就是70…72名警员 由警♥察♥专业标准处支付开销
That what seventy, seventy two, that the DPS are paying for.
结果你说你们连派一个 坐在车里的警员给我都不行?
And you're saying, you cannot spare an officer in a car, for me?
我们会全力关注你的
You have our full attention.
戴夫,我们非常重视 针对警员的安全威胁
Dave, we take threats to officers extremely seriously.
第二章
愤 怒
格拉咸?
Graham?
长官?
Guv?
摩根的案子
Morgan.
我们可以来做点有用的事,对吧?
We can do something useful, right?
洛哈同意这么做吗?
Does Lockhart want that?
只要我们给他想要的东西 他会同意的
Well he will, if it gives him what he wants.
窃听器还在运作
The bugs are still active.
那就给他们点东西听吧
Let's give them something to listen to.
我们要先去挑拨谁?
Who do we stir the pot with first?
嗯,《犯罪观察》 播出的时候基思夏普不在国内
Well, Keith Sharpe was out the country when Crimewatch went out.
要带他过来吗?
Could pull him in?
不…
No. No. No.
他什么都不会说的
He'll give us nothing.
不过还是去拜访他一下好了
Pay him a visit anyway.
最好是在他不在家的时候去拜访他
You know, better still, pay him a visit when he's not there.
警示灯跟警报全开
Full blues.
乐意之至
Love too.
还有格拉咸,这些人很恶劣
And Graham, these people are nasty.
别留下你的名片
Do not leave your card.
只能留…告诉大家只能留我的名片
Always, and tell everyone always - give them mine.
好
Okay.
长官
Guv.
早安
Morning.
我是侦缉总督察格拉咸泰莱
My name's DCI Graham Twyler.
我来找基思夏普谈话
I'm here to speak to Keith Sharpe.
为什么?
Why?
麻烦你现在叫基思出来,好吗?
Can you fetch Keith for me now please?
他不在家
Well he's not at home.
你介意我进去等吗?
Do you mind if I come in and wait?
你有搜查令吗?
Do you have a warrant?
没有
No.
那就不行,你别想进来
Then no you f**king can't.
请转告基思,让他尽快联络我们
Please tell Keith to contact us, at his earliest convenience.
这是我们警司的名片
Here's my DCS's card.
感谢你抽空帮忙
Thanks for your time.
你有必要开警报吗,老兄?
Did you have to put the sirens on mate?
真的假的?
Well did you?
他们一直来敲我家的门找我
They've been knocking at ours, looking for me.
混♥蛋♥
Pricks.
还是开着警示灯和警报来的
Came with their full on blues on.
基思夏普
我才不理他们
I ain't speaking to 'em.
那些警♥察♥知道他是谁
The old bill know who he is.
15年前…
Fifteen years ago...
加里维安
我知道基思是永远不会开口的 你懂吗?
I know Keith ain't gonna say nothing ever, you know what I mean?
没人会去领那笔赏金
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表