剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
This was under her aegis.
尼克,你能确认这件事吗?
Nick, can you confirm this?
我想可以
I think so.
这件事有我想的那么严重吗?
Is this as big as I think it is?
有,就是那么严重
Yes it is.
要确保能经得起检验
Make sure it stands up.
嗨,有什么结果吗?
Yeah, hi, any fruit?
叮当说他们已经在调查了
Jingle says they've been investigating.
这样算确认吗? 他们承认这真的发生过?
Is that confirmation? Are they confirming that it happened?
对,穆凯尔的笔记本上 有一篇是关于道勒的
Yes. There is a page on Dowler in Mulclaire's notebooks.
好,我们必须做到滴水不漏
Right. We need to be absolutely watertight.
尼克,他还说警方在追查一个方向
Nick, he also says they're pursuing a line of enquiry,
他们删除了留言 因为语♥音♥信箱满了
they deleted messages, because the voicemail box was full.
他们删除了留言?
They deleted messages?
我会从叮当那边 拿到一个确实的匿名引述
I'll get a firm anonymous quote from Jingle.
好,谢了,艾美丽雅 -掰
Okay. Thanks Amelia. -Bye.
掰掰
Bye, bye, bye.
我有个维廷行动内部的消息来源 我已经有文章了,格林
I have a source from inside Weeting, I've got the article, Glen.
我的消息来源很可靠 舒梨警方早就知道这件事
I've got a good source saying that Surrey police knew about it,
但道勒一家却一无所知
and the Dowler family, did not.
就是这个,这就是关键
Well this is it. This is it.
我不想相信,但我确实相信
I don't want to believe, but I do.
我的消息很清楚 斯图亚特库特纳…
My source is clear - Stuart Kuttner...
记得他吗?
Remember him?
他甚至打过电♥话♥给舒梨警方
...even called Surrey police.
他不只听了语♥音♥留言 还进一步跟进了
He didn't just hear the voicemail; he followed up on it.
他们甚至认为 他们删除了她的语♥音♥讯息
They even think they deleted her answerphone messages.
好腾出空间让新的留言能进来
To allow space for messages to be given.
这让她的家人以为她还活着
Which made the family think she was still alive.
天啊
Oh God.
你知道吗?如果我们能… 如果我们能揭露这件事
Do you know, if we can err... If we can land this,
这将改变一切
this changes everything.
怎么改变?
How?
一个孩子?
A child?
一个死去孩子的电♥话♥?
A dead child's phone?
这太卑劣了
It's despicable.
你知道,有部份的英国民众 认为名人、政客
You know, part of the British public think that celebrities, politicians,
甚至记者都活该这样被对待
journalists even, deserve everything that they get,
但当无辜者受到伤害
but when an innocent is harmed,
尤其是已经被害过的无辜者 相信我
an innocent already wronged, trust me.
《世界新闻报》此举绝不会被原谅
The News of the World will not be forgiven for this.
(洁奇)
嗨,我是戴夫,请留言
Hi, this is Dave. Leave a message.
戴夫,我被邀请上第四频道的节目
David, I've been offered to go on to Channel Four.
我没有什么职业包袱需要顾虑 我觉得我应该去
I don't have a career to protect and I think I should do it.
如果你对这件事有意见
If you have a problem with any of this,
请打电♥话♥或是传讯息告诉我
could you just call me or text me, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
道勒太太?
Mrs Dowler?
我是尼克戴维斯 -我知道
My name is Nick Davies- -I know.
他们说你会来
They said you'd be coming by.
我刚刚还在YouTube上看到你
I've just been watching you on YouTube.
来吧,进来吧
Come on, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以警方有随时向你们…
So the police are keeping you -
更新情况?有
Up to date with it all, yes.
维廷行动看起来是个好团队…
Operation Weeting a good team it seems...
他们说的是真的?
They say it's true,
我们的女儿被窃听了?
our daughter was hacked.
对
Yes.
你可以告诉我们为什么吗?
Can you tell us why?
为什么?什么意思?
Why? Sorry...
我们不明白的是…
What we don't understand is...
为什么有人要这么做
why someone would do this,
你是个记者 你可以解释给我们听吗?
you're a journalist, can you explain?
我想,他们觉得这会是个好故事
I think they thought there was a good story in it.
好故事?
A good story?
他们想…要嘛找到她
They wanted to... either to find her,
要嘛找到能刊登的东西
or to find something printable about her,
而手♥机♥让这一切变得可能
so the phone promised all those things.
但我们才刚失去她 他们不知道这样是错的吗?
But we'd only just lost her, didn't they know it was wrong?
我想他们没考虑到这点
I think they didn't consider that.
他们不知道这样会伤害到我们吗?
Didn't they know it would hurt us?
米莉…
Millie...
那时候米莉是全英国最有名的人
At that time Millie was the most famous person in the UK.
每个人都想看有关她的报道
Everyone wanted to read about her.
而恐怕他们需要卖♥♥报纸
And I'm afraid they needed to sell their newspaper.
而现在你来了
And now you're here,
另一个卖♥♥报纸的人
someone else selling a newspaper -
我…
I'm...
是的,但我希望…
Yes. But I'm hoping...
我们所做的事…
what we are doing...
能够帮忙揭露一个 在你女儿身上发生的错误
will help expose a wrong, what was done to your daughter.
然而,没错,我…
However, yes, I am...
我们是要卖♥♥报纸
we are selling newspapers
我知道这一切会让她
and I know that all this will be bringing her
再度曝光在众人的目光之下 我也知道…
back into the spotlight again and I know -
这…这会很痛苦?
That... that's painful?
会有一点?
Just slightly.
对
Yeah.
但你还是应该去做
But you should do it all the same.
我们允许你去做,尼克
You have our permission Nick,
如果你需要的话
if you needed it, that is.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是不能习惯 咪高峰到处戳来戳去
Always, can never get used to microphones being poked everywhere -
我习惯了,在《犯罪观察》的时候
I'm used to it. With Crimewatch.
当然,当然了
Of course. Of course you are.
你比我更习惯
More used to it than me.
(戴夫,我刚听到你的留言 注意安全)
你要跟艾美丽雅一起挂名?
You want to share the byline with Amelia?
她的线人帮忙确认了
Her source helped confirmed it.
需要更清楚的字眼
Needs something clearer -
《世界新闻报》针对…
The News of the World targeted -
非法针对
Illegally targeted -
很好,非法针对
Good. Illegally targeted,
失踪女学生米莉道勒 以及她的家人,加上日期
missing schoolgirl Milly Dowler and her family, in dates -
对
Yup.
干预警方调查…不对
interfering with the police investigation, inter no,
干预警方对她失踪的侦办
interfering with police inquiries into her disappearance.
然后删除讯息
Then deleted messages,
让她的家人以为她还活着 而那是谎言
then what the family believed, she's alive, the lie of that -
我们有第一手消息来源 和次要消息来源吗?
Do we have a source and a secondary source?
有
Yes, we do.
我们跟苏格兰场谈过了吗?
Have we spoken to Scotland Yard?
当然,我甚至要求了官方引述
Of course. I even asked for a quote.
这…相当惊人
This is - Quite something.
第四频道新闻今晚可以揭露
Channel four news, can tonight reveal,
有指控称一名伦敦警务处警探
that allegations have been aired that a metropolitan police detective,
曾被《世界新闻报》记者
was put under surveillance,
监视
by the News of the World Journalist
他的个人资料遭到锁定
and his personal details were targeted.
前《犯罪观察》主持人 兼警探洁奇哈姆斯
The former Crime watch Presenter and detective Jacqui Haimes,
首次公开♥发♥声
has spoken out for the first time.
那么,洁奇
So, Jacqui...
维廷行动找上你
you were approached by Operation Weeting,
他们给你看了什么?
what did they show you?
他们给我看了几张文件
They showed me various sheets of paper,
据说是来自 格伦穆凯尔的日记和笔记
which I was told came from Glenn Mulcaire's diaries and notes,
然后,我就坐在那里看那些内容
and - sat there and read the extent
看他究竟多深入我的私人生活
to which he had delved into my private life,
那真是一记重击
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表