剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
听着,尼克…
Look Nick...
尼克…
Nick...
不,尼克… 不管你要做什么,尼克,停下来!
No, Nick, Nick, Nick, whatever you're doing, Nick stop!
嗨,我是《卫报》的尼克戴维斯
Hi, this is Nick Davies of The Guardian,
请帮我转《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的 编辑主任办公室
can I have to the Sunday Times's managing editor's office?
我是说真的,尼克
I mean it Nick...
嗨,我是《卫报》的尼克戴维斯
Hi, this is Nick Davies of The Guardian,
对,我想要一个正式的确认
yeah, I'd like confirmation on the record,
第一,你们付给约翰福特多少次钱
of _ a - how many times you've made payments to John Ford
让他骗进保密资料库
to blag into confidential databases.
还有二,这些付款持续了多久
And _ b - the period of time over which these payments have been made.
好的,我们会需要调查
Okay, we'll need to investigate.
当然,你们会需要调查的
Of course, you'll need to do some investigation,
查完有空就回电给我,好吗?
just call me back when ever you have the chance to do so, yeah.
太好了,谢谢,掰掰
Great thanks, bye, bye.
嗨
Hi.
谢罪礼
Peace offering?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
那要不要来点 无酒精饮料或朱古力棒?
Can I get you something softer or a mars bar?
好啊,给我根朱古力棒 我就把我知道的全说出来
Yeah sure, I'll tell you everything I know for a mars bar.
我没有…我不是在威胁你
I wasn't - I'm not threatening you -
对,你没有 你是王卡卫,给每个人朱古力
No, you're Willy Wonka - chocolate for everyone.
我想听听你怎么说
I want to know your side of the story.
你怎么知道我在这里的?
How'd you find me here?
你出现在俱乐部的网站上
You're on the club's website.
两年前你在这里赢了比赛
You won the big break competition here two years ago.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
庭审记录上说
In the Court transcript it says
你在《世界新闻报》 一周工作70小时…
that you worked for News of the World, for seventy hours a week -
噢好吧,又开始了
Oh right, here we go.
六年下来,超过两万个小时
Over six years that's over twenty thousand hours.
你在那段时间都帮他们做了什么?
What were you doing for them during that time?
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我做的就是私♥家♥侦♥探♥的工作
I'm a PI. I did PI work.
为谁工作?
For who,
因为一定不只是克莱夫古德曼
because it wasn't just Clive Goodman.
噢,要我说出名字? 那至少要两根朱古力棒
Woo, naming names? That's two mars bars at least.
我知道不全是你的错
I know you aren't to blame for all of this,
但你的名声已经坏了
your name is in the mud already,
如果你能说清楚自己做了什么 是替谁做的…
if you explain exactly what you did and who you were working for -
就算我想告诉你是谁
Even if I wanted to tell you who,
警方已经把我所有的笔记本 电脑全部都拿走了,所以…
the police have got all my notebooks, and my computer and everything so -
笔记本?
Notebooks...
里面有什么?
What's in those?
去你的
F**k you -
在皇家检控署的报告里 有写你的办公室被搜查
It was in the CPS report that your office was searched,
东西被查扣,但我不知道有笔记本
and material seized, but I didn't know there were notebooks -
你去找出个 不记东西的私♥家♥侦♥探♥来看看
You find me a PI who doesn't write things down.
好,那里面有什么?
Yeah or what's in them?
调查线索
Lines of enquiry,
被你窃听的人的名单 抱歉,是被调查的人的名单
names of people you were hacking, sorry, doing PI work on,
还有你替谁工作的名单
and the names of who you were doing them for,
《世界新闻报》记者的名字
names of the News of the World journalists -
走开,把你那罐廉价啤酒也带走
Go away and take your cheap beer with you.
我真的打从心底觉得
I do not think, genuinely, really do not think,
你不该成为替罪羊
that you should be the fall guy here.
是喔,那你小心点
Yeah well be careful,
不要也成为了替罪羊 好吗,老兄?
that you're not a fall guy too, eh champ?
现在,麻烦你滚开 让我好好享受我唯一喜欢的事
Now, please f**k off and let me do the one thing I still enjoy.
好吧
Alright.
祝你好运
Good luck.
穆凯尔给了我一个想法
Mulcaire's given me an idea.
噢,太好了,他带给我的只有头痛
Oh good. All he's given me is a headache.
我们得想办法进入法♥院♥体系
We need to get inside the Court system.
我们得让更多资讯公开
We need to get more information released.
你说什么?
Sorry?
他们不会主动给我文件
They won't release documents to me -
但如果法官下令,他们就得公开
they will if they're compelled to by a Judge -
等一下,你可以冷静点吗?
Hang on, can you calm down.
什么?
What?
是小孩们
Children.
你知道现在是周末吧?
You are well aware it's the weekend?
噢对
Oh right.
警方有穆凯尔的笔记本
The police have Mulcaire's notebooks,
如果能让笔记本公开
if we can get them into the public eye
我们就能知道是谁雇用谁
we'll see who hired who -
牵扯到多高层
how high this goes -
谁被窃听
who has being hacked -
我需要… 我们需要被强制公开的证据
I need - we need compelled evidence.
你有意识到你在这句话里把我需要
You swap between I need and we need in the same sentence,
变成我们需要了吗?
do you know that?
我知道你还有其它客户 你同时在做
I know you've other clients. I know you're building...
好几个案子 帮我吧,这对你也有好处
Several cases here - help me, it'll help you too -
我们不是合作伙伴,尼克
We don't work together Nick -
我们当然不是 但我们确实有相同的理由
Well of course we don't, but we do have the same - cause.
我没办法拿到笔记本
I can't get inside the notebooks
因为里面没有提到我
because I'm not mentioned in the notebooks,
但如果你有个客户在名单里
but if you find a client who is in there,
他也愿意勇敢地告上法庭
who has the bravery to take it to Court, suddenly,
那一切就会真♥相♥大白
you can see how much this open's up -
对
Yeah.
让我…也许你可以跟某个人谈谈
Let me erm, there might be somebody you can talk to -
好,尽快让我知道 可以的时间,好吗?
Well let me know as soon as you can, okay
好,我知道了,我会处理的
Yes, I heard you. I'm on it.
好,谢谢,掰
Okay. Thanks. Bye.
恐惧也是种艺术
There is an art to fear.
《世界新闻报》和《太阳报》
An art, the News of the World and The Sun,
这些烂报纸早就熟悉这种技巧
and all those nasty buggers mastered a long time ago,
他们把这招叫做抹黑
they call it monstering.
重创一个人的心灵
Grievous emotional harm,
《今日阳光报》,迷上晓格兰
有些受害者一辈子走不出来
the kind of injury from which some victims simply never recover.
堕落天使的耻辱,对夏绿蒂丘奇 私生活的惊人指控震惊全国
抹黑的目的就是要彻底摧毁受害者
A monstering is intended to destroy the victim involved,
让别人以后再也不敢反抗他们
and it is intended to make sure, that no-one stands up to them ever again.
《去你的新闻报》 真丢脸,哈里
举个例子,前工党部长商丽雅
Take former Labour government minister Clare Short.
她批评过《太阳报》 用裸体女郎来卖♥♥报纸
She criticized the Sun's use of topless women to sell the paper.
结果报纸就对着 几百万的读者羞辱她
She found herself denounced to millions as -
扫兴鬼商丽雅,外表不怎么样
Killjoy Clare. Short on looks.
也没什么脑子
Short on brains.
阻止疯子商丽雅
阻止疯子克莱儿
报社还附上免费的车贴
The paper offered free car stickers
派三版女郎到她家去
Sent page three models round to her home.
甚至举办选美比赛问他们的读者
Ran a beauty contest to ask their readers
愿不愿意在巴士的后面看到她的脸
whether they would prefer to see her face on the back of a bus.
《世界新闻报》还编了两篇新闻
The News of the World ran two bogus stories
说商丽雅涉入色情行业
suggesting Clare was involved with pornography,
试图买♥♥下她20岁
tried to buy old photographs of her
穿睡衣的老照片
as a twenty year-old in a nightdress
甚至抹黑
and published a smear story
她和西印度黑帮有关
which attempted to link her to a West Indian gangster.
西印度黑帮
色情片与议员商丽雅
他们把她往死里抹黑
They monstered her.
第三页是色情片说
议员商丽雅过重又爱嫉妒
真是太恐怖了
It was horrible.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔坎贝尔在日记里回忆过
In his diary, Alastair Campbell recalls the ferocious monstering,
2002年时运输大臣史蒂芬拜尔斯
which was given to the then Transport Secretary Stephen Byers
也被疯狂抹黑过
in two thousand and two.
就算他辞职了,抹黑还是在继续
It continued even after he resigned.
就像他们抓到一具尸体
It's like they get a corpse
嫌弃人已经死了
but then they're disappointed there's nothing left to kill,
他们还要再鞭尸一样
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表