剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
我从来都不会过度恐惧…
well I never used to over fear -
但我记得最清楚的是…
but also the thing I remember most clearly -
愤怒
rage.
我听到你今天在广播上讲话
I heard you on the radio.
你会听《今日广播新闻》
You listen to the Today programme?
妈叫我们听还有看你写的东西
Mum makes us listen to or read everything you do.
“你们有个厉害的爸爸”
"You've an impressive Dad".
她的语气就像是 他或许是个大混♥蛋♥ 但真的很厉害
And she says it like - he may be a total d**k, but he's impressive".
你知道粪金龟的故事吗
You know the story of the dung beetle -
噢 天啊
Oh God.
又来了
Really. Again?
如果你想自♥由♥飞翔…
If you want to fly free -
首先你得吃很多排泄物
First you have to eat a lot of s**t.
有时候你得忽视那些欺负你的人
Sometimes you have to ignore bullies.
我没有被霸凌…
I'm not being -
有时候你…你得击破他们
Sometimes you... you... you have to puncture them.
我没有 爸…
I'm not dad...
总是会有方法的 总是会有机会
There's always a way to, there's always a chance,
当他们变得脆弱了
when the wankers,
当他们突然间显得…虚弱 这个时候
when they suddenly seem - vulnerable, when they are,
你就要尽全力死咬住他们
you have to clamp your pincers on them as hard as possible
绝不放手
and you don't let go.
番茄在焗炉里了
Tomatoes are in the oven.
十分钟就好 是土耳其风的喔
Ready in ten. They're Turkish.
我很爱你
I love you very much.
你准备好要道歉了吗
Are you ready to say you're sorry.
你这个笨小孩 你真是令人失望
You stupid child, you're such a disappointment.
你应该不惊讶
It wouldn't surprise you to know
我们不能使用他们的报纸名称
we didn't get the rights to use their masthead.
去你的新闻报
这个也不行
Or this one.
嗨 我是尼克戴维斯
Hi. It's Nick Davies.
你在苏格兰场还有联络人吗
Have you still got that contact at Scotland Yard?
不 我很抱歉 兄弟 这件事我真的不能插手
No, I'm sorry mate, Really cannot be getting involved in that one.
你知道的…
You know how it is...
可是安迪库尔森…
But Andy Coulson...
就快要入主唐宁街了
...will soon be sitting in Downing street.
对
Yeah.
而且梅铎早就入主唐宁街了
And Murdoch is already sitting on Downing Street.
对
Yeah.
对 我明白
Yes I appreciate that.
我懂
I understand.
如果我能拿到一些证据…
If I can get some evidence of this...
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行
No.
好吧 谢谢 掰
Alright, thanks bye.
嗨 谢谢你回电 你有没有…
Hi, thanks for calling back, do you have the number for _
姓名隐藏的电♥话♥
Name redacted.
再见
See you later.
嗯…
Yeah...
好 太棒了
Okay great.
0
Zero -
7 7 0 0
Seven - Seven - Zero - Zero -
9 0 0 9 5 4
Nine - Zero - Zero - Nine - Five - Four...
记下来了 谢谢
Got that, thank you.
嗨 请问我可以找一下
Hi, I'm wondering whether I could speak to
代表艾丽麦花逊的律师吗
whoever represents Elle Macpherson...
不…我不是粉丝
No, no, I'm not a fan, no,
我只是想问她 是不是正在告《世界新闻报》…
I'm wondering whether she's currently suing the News of the World...
那个是马克斯吗
Is that Max?...
嗨 我是尼克戴维斯…
Hi, it's Nick Davies...
我们在奥威尔奖颁奖典礼上见过…
We met at the Orwell prize...
我其实是想了解一些内情…
I'm actually after a bit of insight...
别这样 给我点机会…
Well no, give me one chance...
艾丽麦花逊
戈登泰勒
斯凯安德鲁
赛门休斯
马克斯克利福德
巴兹艾德林侦探
Detective Buzz Aldrin.
这不是他的真名
Not his real name.
我是尼克戴维斯 《卫报》记者
My name is Nick Davies, I'm a Guardian journalist,
呃 我相信你曾调查过 克莱夫古德曼的案子…
err I believe you were looking into the Clive Goodman case...
我没空 戴维斯先生
I'm very busy Mr Davies.
我研究过你的案件 巴兹 我知道你很有原则
I've followed your work Buzz, I know how principled you are.
我想你知道这件事… 眼下正在发生的这件事
I think you know that this - that what is happening here,
与公众利益息息相关
is acutely in the public interest
如果一切都被关起门来解决… 这对谁都没有帮助…
and if it's all dealt with in behind stairs deals - it'll help no-one...
我不能跟记者说话
I can't talk to journalists.
不需要说话
Don't have talk.
我只需要知道在克莱夫古德曼案中 那五个非皇室人员里
All I need to know is which of the five non-royal names
是谁在告那家报纸
in the Clive Goodman case is now suing the paper.
你只要咳嗽…
Cough -
当我讲到正确的名字时… 你只要咳一声就好
that's all I ask - cough when I hit the right name -
你真的非常 非常执着
You are very, very persistence.
因为我知道
Because what I understand
这五个名字
is that those five names represent
代表着成千上万的人
thousands, thousands of people
他们的私隐被这家报社偷走了…
who've had their privacy stolen by this newspaper...
拜托
Please.
艾丽麦花逊 赛门休斯
Elle MacPherson, Simon Hughes,
戈登泰勒…
Gordon Taylor...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你做了对的事
You did the right thing.
不好意思 打扰一下
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
夏洛特哈里斯
Charlotte Harris?
我是《卫报》的尼克戴维斯
Nick Davies, from the Guardian.
我相信你是代表戈登泰勒的律师…
I believe you represent Gordon Taylor and -
我要开庭了
I'm due in Court.
我知道他正在告 《世界新闻报》侵犯私隐…
I understand that he's suing News of the World for breach of privacy -
戴维斯先生 无论泰勒先生是不是我的当事人
Mr Davies, whether or not Mr Taylor is my client,
我一点都不想跟媒体说话…抱歉
I have no interest in talking to any press _ sorry.
这些所谓的记者
These so-called journalists
把我们整个行业的名声都坏光了
bring our whole industry into disrepute.
你真的非常执着
You're very persistent.
那你可以…
Well can you...
你可以跟我谈谈约翰休伊森吗
can you tell me then about John Hewison?
他也是原告之一 对吧
He's also a claimant, is he not?
有趣的是 如果你去问大众
And the interesting thing is, if you asked the public
这两个人是谁
who those two are,
他们可能会听过泰勒 但不会知道休伊森是谁
they might know Taylor, they wouldn't know Hewison.
因为他是位律师 跟你一样
Because he's a lawyer, like you.
别人将秘密托付给他保管
He's entrusted with the secrets of others.
而他保管的是运动明星的秘密
In the secrets of sports stars in his case,
这让他成为《世界新闻报》的目标
which makes him interesting to the News of the World.
这是一家
This is a news operation
试图摧毁你们行业赖以生存的
which is trying to undermine the confidentiality
保密原则的新闻机构
that crucially underlies your profession.
如果你想对抗他们
If you want to fight it,
你或许是只老虎 但他们是狮子
well, you're a tiger, but they're lions,
《卫报》也是狮子…
the Guardian is a lion too -
如果我不是狮子也不是老虎呢 如果我是海象呢
What if I'm neither a lion nor a tiger, what if I'm a walrus?
海象也可以很凶猛
Walrus's can be fierce.
那如果你是只…等等 我想想有什么动物很烦人…
And what if you're a - see I'm trying to think of an annoying animal -
泰勒先生已经和解了吗
Has Mr Taylor settled?
你有什么证据
What evidence do you have?
还有其他原告吗
There are other claimants?
我相信你一定… 你一定也想吸引更多客户
I'm sure you must...you must be looking to engage more clients,
像这样子的私隐案件有时候…
privacy cases like these can sometimes -
马克斯莫斯利拿到多少钱
what did Max Moseley get?
六万英镑外加诉讼费用
Sixty thousand pounds and costs.
只要找到足够多的人
Line enough up,
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表