剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
You see, what I don't understand
到底是有支援你却不肯接受
is whether there is support and you just won't take it,
还是他们只是把另一杯毒酒塞给你
or whether they're just handed you another poison chalice
然后自己远远跑开
and run a mile.
听着,也许什么事都没有
Look it could be nothing.
病毒可能来自任何地方
Bugs can come from anywhere.
是,但也可能真的是有事 不是吗?
Yeah, but it could be something though couldn't it.
可能是非常严重的事
It could be something extremely serious.
我们可能又被监视了
We could be under surveillance - again.
或者也可能只是个巧合
Or it could just be a coincidence.
问题就在于巧合
That's the thing about coincidences.
不,我说过我不要再这样了
No. I said I won't do this again.
喂?
Hello.
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫,我…我情况很糟,兄弟
Dave I'm... In a bad way, mate.
噢,嗨,加里
Oh hi Gary.
朱莉一个人走了…
Julie's gone off on one...
听着…
Listen. Listen.
加里,我很抱歉 我必须先让你等一下
Gary I'm sorry I'm gonna have to put you on hold.
好,等等
Okay. Wait a sec.
不,拜托,戴夫,拜托…
No, please Dave, please...
说吧
Go ahead.
长官,加里伊顿那边出了个状况
Sir, there's been an incident with Gary Eaton.
我们不得不介入 把他的女友转移走
We've had to intervene to relocate the girlfriend.
是吗?发生什么事了?
Yeah. What happened?
她想要分手
She wants to end the relationship.
她说她很怕他
She claims to be frightened of him.
有暴♥力♥行为吗?
Was there violence?
没有
No.
但我和她待在一起的短短时间里
But in the short time I was with her
她接到20多通电♥话♥
she received over twenty phone-calls
还有一些辱骂的短讯
and a number of abusive texts.
好,谢谢你告诉我
Okay. Thanks for letting me know.
加里?你还在听吗?
Gary? Are you still there?
戴夫
Dave.
好了,听着,冷静下来 冷静,放轻松
Right so listen calm down. Calm down. Just take it easy.
加里伊顿一直打你的手♥机♥
Gary Eaton has been phoning you on your mobile.
对
Yes.
很频繁
Regularly.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
有时候每天都打
Sometimes daily.
这种情况持续多久了?
And this has been going on for...?
一阵子了
Some time.
都是些小事,我以为我能处理
It was small stuff. I thought I could handle it.
那你现在才告诉我是因为?
And you're telling me about this now because?
因为现在需要关注了
It's of concern at this point.
这可能会…
It's potentially...
令人担忧?
Concerning?
对
Yes.
你打过高尔夫吗,戴夫?
Ever played golf, Dave?
没打过
Never.
你该试试的
Well you should.
那会让人看清楚全局
Does wonders for perspective.
好,事情…
Alright this...
这件事会曝光 到时候…会有人提出质疑
This will come out and there are... are gonna be questions.
质疑一名你这个级别的警官
Questions as to what an officer of your rank
为什么要直接接听 受保护证人的电♥话♥
is doing taking direct phone calls from a Protected Witness.
质疑你
Questions as to why,
明明有那么多职责
when you have so much under your remit,
为什么却要亲自去处理 这种枝微末节的小事
you would concern yourself so... personally with such a... detail.
还有为什么偏偏是你
And why you, of all people,
要选择一种
would choose a course of action
可能破坏整个调查的作法…
that could severely compromise the entire invest...
他为什么要打给你?
Why is he calling you?
因为我是他唯一信任的人
Because I'm the only person he trusts.
听着,我知道 你觉得自己是个特立独行的人
Look, I know you like to think of yourself as some kind of maverick
总是照着自己的方法做事
and you do things your way --
他讨厌他的询问小组
He hates his debrief team.
他非常脆弱
He's extremely vulnerable.
他状况很差
He's unwell.
我相信他真的有自杀的风险
I believe him to be a genuine suicide risk.
如果我不接他电♥话♥
If I don't pick up
他出了什么事,或做出什么笨事情
and something happens or he does something stupid.
我不能…
I cannot...
是我把他拉进来的,约翰
I got him into this situation, John.
我不能让加里伊顿出事
I cannot have Gary Eaton on my conscience.
但是保护证人小组想要放弃他了
Well witness protection wanna drop him.
拜托,他交出了七万英镑
Come on, he's handed over seventy grand,
还承认了可能让他坐20年牢的罪刑
admitted to crimes that could see him go down for twenty years.
我知道他很难搞 但我认为他是有价值的
I know he's hard work, but I believe he's valuable.
听着…
Look...
我理解这个情况很复杂
I appreciate the complexity of the situation.
但你不能再接受保护证人的电♥话♥
But you cannot be taking phone calls from a Protected Witness.
从今天起 你不能再和加里伊顿有任何联♥系♥
From today you have no further contact with Gary Eaton.
不管怎样都不行,明白吗?
Whatsoever. Okay?
明白
Yeah.
还有我是认真的
And I'm serious.
去打高尔夫
About the golf.
我会考虑的
I'll look into it.
我发现了窃听器
I found a bug.
是那些该死的警♥察♥ 他们在监听我们…
It's the f**king old bill, they're trying to listen to us...
他怀疑隔壁的人是亨顿来的警♥察♥
He reckons the fellas next door are coppers, from Hendon.
如果他冲进去把门砸了怎么办?
What if he goes in and bashes the door down?
那可是很贵的设备 -不会,那藏得很好
That's expensive kit. -Nah, it's well hidden.
虽然任何计划都经不起 与敌人的第一次接触?
Though no plan survives first contact with the enemy?
现在是听坏消息的 好时机还是坏时机?
Is now a good or bad time for more bad news?
好时机,应该吧
Good? I think.
有个记者打来
A journalist called,
说另一份报纸的狗仔想卖♥♥他一个
said a hack from another paper tried to sell him a story,
你和你妻子的故事
about you and your wife.
噢老天
Oh Jesus.
他有提到那个狗仔的名字吗?
And did he mention if the hack had a name?
有,是艾力士马伦查克
Yes. It's Alex Marunchak.
好吧
Alright.
好
Okay.
那我先出去了
I'll leave it with you.
这根本就不算新闻
I mean it's not even a story.
洁奇在伦敦警务处登记了一笔生意
Jacqui registered a business interest with the Met.
文件上有我的名字
..my name was on the paperwork.
就这样而已
That's it.
这完全合法
All completely above board.
我不懂为什么这会成为一则新闻
I don't understand how this is a story.
所以他们才没刊登
Which is why they didn't touch it,
弗利特街没有报社会去刊登的 这件事会过去的
which is why no one else in Fleet Street will touch it. It'll go away.
可能吧 但有人能接触到警方的机密纪录
Maybe so. But someone with access to confidential police records
还把消息透露给马伦查克
is talking to Marunchak.
可能是我自己团队里的人
Maybe one of my own team.
可能是我的任何一个同僚…
Could be anyone of my colleagues...
而且他们还直接和里斯联♥系♥
And they're talking... directly to Rees.
你通报了吗?
Have you reported it?
通报给谁?
To who?
我的意思是 如果你觉得他们是冲着你来的
Well I mean if you think they're coming after you personally,
你当然就需要保护
you're gonna need protection, surely.
一定会有个制度…
I mean, there must be a system...
米克…听着
Mike, Mike listen,
上次发生这种事时
the last time this happened
我去找我的上级 你知道他们说什么吗?
I went to my bosses you know what they said?
他们说这是大局里的一部份
They said this is 'being dealt with in the bigger picture'.
有辆客货车 跟踪我和我的孩子去学校
I had a van following me and my kids to school,
有个混♥蛋♥ 在我的花♥园♥里拿相机对着我家
we had someone f**ker in my garden with a camera.
我妻子还以为那是把枪
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表