剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
(这是英国近代历史上 最大的报业丑闻)
(部分姓名已更改)
(部分场景与人物 为戏剧情节而创作)
前情提要…
Previously on The Hack...
那么,尼克戴维斯和《卫报》 虽然失去了独家
So, Nick Davies and The Guardian are losing the exclusive,
但却赢得了整场战争
but winning the war.
《卫报》的阿伦罗斯布里奇 找过我们《广角镜》
Alan Rusbridger at The Guardian have been in touch with us at Panorama.
是关于窃听的事
It's the hacking stuff.
但他们还一直在推
But there's also this story on Jonathan Rees
一个约拿芬里斯的故事
that they've been pushing.
我们在他桌上找到发♥票♥
We found invoices on his desk.
是里斯要给《世界新闻报》的 艾力士马伦查克的
Rees to Alex Marunchak. At News of The World.
那时的总编辑是安迪库尔森
While Andy Coulson was the editor
(《卫报》 库尔森被指控使用新的小报手法)
格伦的笔记的角落上 出现了一个名字
There was a name that appeared in the top corner of Glenn's notes.
伊恩爱德蒙森
Ian Edmondson.
伊恩爱德蒙森 他直接向库尔森汇报
Ian Edmondson, he reported directly to Coulson.
我想让你见一个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
戴夫库克,这是白高敦
David Cook, Gordon Brown.
我想多了解一下发生在你身上的事
I'm interested to hear about more what's happened to you.
我…我想我或许帮得上忙
I err... I think I might be able to help.
我听说你喜欢健行
I hear you're a fan of walking -
是的
I am.
有特别喜欢的地点吗?
Do you have a favourite spot?
在鸦兰岛爬山,长官
Hill walking, in Arran, Sir.
你不用叫我长官
You don't need to call me, Sir.
警♥察♥的习惯
Policeman's habit.
我也喜欢鸦兰岛
Well I like Arran.
尤其是,嗯…
Particularly - and err...
这或许会显示我有点自虐的倾向
this might point to a certain masochistic quality on my part,
特别是在冬天的时候
particularly in the wintertime.
因为冬天的鸦兰岛色彩特别迷人
Well it's the colours, Arran in the winter.
那我们应该一起去
Well err, we shall have to go.
你可以带我走一遍
You can show me the route.
噢…噢,你这样讲让我…
Oh... oh you're making me...
你让我好想家
You're making me quite homesick.
你应该能够更常去,反正你已经…
Well surely you can get up their more often now you're not -
我现在已经没工作了?
Now that I don't have a job?
不,我不是那个意思…
No, I didnee mean...
我确实应该可以,对吧?
I should be able to, shouldn't I?
但是我…我一直被拉回伦敦
Yet I... I keep being dragged back to London.
格林告诉我发生在你身上的一些事
Glen, has told me something about what happened, to you.
你的…经历
You're err... your story.
好
Okay.
那些侵犯、监视
The intrusion, the surveillance,
还有…与利百加布鲁克斯的会面
the err... the meetings with Rebecca Brooks.
听起来一团糟
It sounds a merry mess.
是啊,我… 我确实犯了一些不该犯的错误
Yeah well look I... I made mistakes I shouldn't have.
嗯…我们都会这样
Well... well we all do.
我们都会
We all do.
我父亲…我父亲是位牧师 我想你应该知道
My father err... my father was a minister, as I think you know,
是…苏格兰教会的牧师
in the err... the Church of Scotland.
他总是… 他总是愿意倾听每个人的故事
He would... he would hear everyone's stories.
我最大的缺点
It's a great failing on my part,
就是我没有他那样的时间与耐心
that I don't have the time nor patience that he does,
所以我认为…我有责任告诉你
so I think it's... I think it's my responsibility,
为什么你那残酷又特殊的故事
to tell you why your cruel
对我来说如此重要
and unusual story mattered to me.
因为…
It... it's because...
因为我觉得这个国家已经被污染了
it's because I think this country has become polluted,
而我认为我们大家都可以
and I think that we could all,
也应该要
should all,
去做点什么,你不觉得吗?
try to do something about it, don't you?
你有读过《卫报》的报道吧?
You've err read the pieces in The Guardian.
关于窃听事件的
About the hacking.
有,尼克是我的朋友
Yeah. Nick's a friend of mine.
你也读过《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的吗?
Did you read the pieces in the New York Times too?
有
I did.
那你知道格林 在《广角镜》做的事吗?
And you know the work that Glen is doing at Panorama?
知道
Yeah.
鲁珀特梅铎正在试图掌控天空集团
Rupert Murdoch is trying to take control of BSkyB.
如果他成功了,他会利用这家
If he does that, it's a valuable organization,
有价值的公♥司♥来举债
he will leverage the value of it,
进而收♥购♥一家庞大的跨国企业
to accumulate the debt needed to buy a huge multinational company,
也许是迪士尼公♥司♥或时代华纳
perhaps Disney or Time Warner.
他将掌控
He'll have control,
我们的媒体版图 还能牢牢掌握美国
of our media landscape and a good hold on America.
他必须被阻止
He needs to be stopped.
我同意
I agree.
我会把我的故事告诉你
I will tell you my stories.
而你也会告诉我你的故事
And you will tell me yours.
然后或许,戴夫
And then perhaps David,
或许我们能想出如何互相帮助
perhaps we can work out how to help each other.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
你想要我怎么回答?
What do you want me to say?
(英国新闻奖)
进到鲨鱼笼里了
Into the shark's cage.
我…我觉得今晚 可能连笼子都不会有
I... I don't think they'll be providing us with cages tonight.
你迟到了!
You're late!
到底是哪个天才 会觉得新闻奖是个好主意?
Who in hell thought, press awards were a good idea?
一个自恋狂,发现这行 本来就是个充满自恋狂的产业
A narcissist, who realised it's an industry full of narcissists.
他们还要花钱 来获得对自己自恋的奖赏
Who pay to be rewarded for the narcissism.
我不该在这里的
I can't be here.
看那边…
Look over there...
《世界新闻报》…
News of the World...
你知道他们是真的有人被逮捕
you know they actually have members of staff under arrest,
还有更多人在接受调查 他们居然还那么厚颜无♥耻♥,真离谱
and many more being investigated, the brass neck on them is ridiculous -
那我至少也该装得厚脸皮一点?
So the least I can attempt is some neck?
不,我只是想要你在这里
No. I just want you here.
你觉得我们会得什么奖吗?
You think we're gonna win something?
你疯了吧 这里的每个人都讨厌我们
You're mad. Everyone here hates us.
我希望你在这里 是因为我要我们一起体面地输
I want you here because I want us to lose with dignity together.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我觉得痒死了,我讨厌这件衬衫
I feel itchy. I hate this shirt.
可是它让你看起来非常帅
Well it makes you look extremely handsome.
噢,好吧…
Oh well...
现在我得去对那些 有钱的董事们假装友善了
Now I need to go play nice with some rich board members.
但记住,这些人
But please remember, these people,
比你怕他们还要更怕你
they're more frightened of you than you are of him.
讨厌和恐惧之间是有差别的…
There's a difference between hate and fear...
各位女士先生,请注意
Ladies and gentlemen your attention please.
今晚的颁奖典礼开始之前
Before our awards start this evening,
我们有个来自 记者尼克戴维斯的特别消息
we have a special update from journalist, Nick Davies.
1月26日星期三
On Wednesday the twenty sixth of January,
新闻国际交给苏格兰场 三封电子邮件
News International passed Scotland Yard, three e-mail messages,
声称他们才刚刚发现这些邮件
which they claimed to have "only just discovered"
存在于伊恩爱德蒙森的电脑里
in Ian Edmondson's computer.
而伊恩爱德蒙森因此被解雇
And Ian Edmondson was sacked.
苏格兰场
Once in receipt...
在收到这些电子邮件后 宣布展开一场新的调查
of these e-mails Scotland Yard announced a new inquiry -
由苏阿克斯负责的维廷行动
Operation Weeting under the command of Sue Akers.
我原本以为维廷行动 只是伦敦警务处的一个公♥关♥动作
I dismissed Weeting as a PR move by the Met
直到2月9日他们发布了一份声明
until on the nineth of February they released a statement -
最近由新闻国际提供的新证据
The new evidence recently provided by News International
(副助理处长苏阿克斯)
正与伦敦警务处
is being considered alongside material
现有的资料一并考虑
already in the Metropolitan Police Service's possession.
不可能吧?
It couldn't be?
他们不会是终于要调查
They weren't finally going to investigate
过去四年他们的无能了?
the last four years of their incompetence.
先前调查的
All actions and decisions
所有行动和决策都将被重新审视
by the previous investigation are being reviewed.
真的吗?
Or were they?
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表